• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 WalrusOfDeath

WalrusOfDeath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:58 PM

I only have enough money right now for admission and 1 case of paint and I'm hoping I can scrape by with that. I have a 98c with e-grip and will be on semi the whole time to help cut down on paint. Do you guys think it would work? I may be using a t9 if my friend cant go so that would help even more.

#2 aka Mich

aka Mich

Ohana PB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

It's possible if being very selective with your shots. You could also focus on accomplishing missions and objectives with whatever legion you're in so you don't have to be a frontline shooter. Could also ask your legion commander about playing the role of medic if you think that is something you can do.

Posted Image

#3 WalrusOfDeath

WalrusOfDeath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

If I go I think I'll just bring a nerf sword

#4 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Don't, they aren't legal. You'd be better off acting as a medic and helping your team where at all possible.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#5 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

Everyone knows my opinion on this but ill state it again. If you are only planning on bein on the line, not a medic or something like that, get at least two cases. The shear amount of people you can run into along with nerves from an event of this size you will use a lot of paint. He dinner battle and final battle will cost most people a case. Still if you pllay conservatively you can make one case happen.

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

My friend did last year. But he wss extremely conservative and played pump. You could try that, or just help out your team without being on the front lines.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#7 SuicideLemming

SuicideLemming

Game on!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

Through the past 5 scenarios (local ones and legends), my friend and I have consistently only gone through a case (if that) combined per scenario and we like to be up on the front lines. It is very possible to conserve paint and play aggressive. You just have to be selective with your shots at the same time.

Edited by SuicideLemming, 13 May 2013 - 10:52 PM.

#8 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

Here. Wipe my balls off your face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:13 AM

yes, hopper ball for sure

Member of Hooligans D4 Team

#9 MudduckLuxator

MudduckLuxator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

LLV I went through 5 cases... planning on 7-8 this year. I provide firepower during objectives. My squad really appreciated the cover fire, and you can be more aggressive on front lines AND objectives knowing you have plenty of ammo. It is way more fun with paint flying through the air. That being said, a one-case scenario can still be fun, just a completely different playing style.

#10 Forrest

Forrest

It's gonna be a bloodbath!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

You could. I'd suggest to play pump or play as a medic to try to cut down on paint. I'd really recommend to try to be a medic as they can be essential to game, and it can really save you some paint. I do believe it's possible to do.

#11 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

Borg did legends on one case, he shot fools all day long. We had to force him to use a full case.
He was always selective with his shots and used the suppression fire of others to get forward - play smart and that will be fine :)

#12 Crashkt90

Crashkt90

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

I can do it one a half case.

Reverse Drop Forward Gloss Black Modified Stock Class Phantom

#13 Living Legends Fan

Living Legends Fan

The Scenario Paintball King!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

I usually run with only a case every year, but it all really depends on how often you get into... THE ZONE o_O

Edited by Living Legends Fan, 14 May 2013 - 06:31 PM.

Discovered LL3... Mastered LL4... Conquered LL5... Achieve Greatness at LL6... Prevailed at LL7...

What Does LL8 Have in Store?

#14 Side_Swipe

Side_Swipe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

LLV I went through 5 cases... planning on 7-8 this year. I provide firepower during objectives. My squad really appreciated the cover fire, and you can be more aggressive on front lines AND objectives knowing you have plenty of ammo. It is way more fun with paint flying through the air. That being said, a one-case scenario can still be fun, just a completely different playing style.

Ur that guy.

#15 Deceiver

Deceiver

Smart Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

Shit. I've gone through just one case for the past two years. This year im upping it to two though

TechPBSignature.png

Living Legends 3, 4, 5, and 6 

Cya all at LL 7

#16 Paintball7410

Paintball7410

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

If you end up going and run out of paint, you can buy a single bag from me if you need to. Just an offer so you won't have to buy a whole case.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users