Photo

First Gun Finally

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#101 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:57 AM

%20http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/6001107/480/lol/I-Aint-Even-Mad.jpg

still, but someone might be lol

Nope, not me. Good try.

You should stop digging just saying
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#102 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

Honestly go buy an azodin kaos for $50, standard everything and you can use your loader. You'll also save paint but it will shoot faster than the trilly prolly

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#103 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:24 AM

Nope, not me. Good try.

Wait is this the same dick who told that one op to stop asking us to solve his life issues when he asked about quiting pb?

#104 PEfanboy

PEfanboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

Nope, not me. Good try.

Wait is this the same dick who told that one op to stop asking us to solve his life issues when he asked about quiting pb?

Negative. That was slagatgor.
"So, how many feet per second can you get now?"
"You mean balls per second.."
"...Dammit."

Hey! I reviewed the proto rail. http://www.techpb.co...0

#105 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

Oh well......sounds like a douche bag non the less.....thanks for the clarification though buddy.

Oh well......sounds like a douche bag non the less.....thanks for the clarification though buddy.

#106 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

guys, as i am well aware from the answers given in this post, you dont think i should get the electra or the trilogy. But those are the two marker i want to get. i can get then both for about 50 on ebay and i want to know what you think about each one. if i get the electra i will leave it stock, but if i get the trilogy, i already have a list of upgrades that i want for it. Thanks always ¿PaintballExpert?

Pbexpert my only question is where in KC do you plan on playing? 280 I think its called or Jaegers or somewhere else, and how often? The reason I ask if its Jaegers and playing somewhat often then you are better off buying new and saving the field fee (unless you are already a member there), if its 280 then they don't have a field fee so buy used, and if its somewhere else then I don't know. Just trying to look at total cost here for you for paint/field fee/gun etc that you are going to have to pay.

#107 shadlow

shadlow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

Nope, not me. Good try.

Uh... what does that have to do with anything? Even if I was, why would it matter?

I fail to see how I'm being a douchebag by just asking a question, but whatever. I'm not going to argue with your idiocy.

Also, the Kaos and Trilogy will both shoot about the same speed... just depends on how fast you pull the trigger. Personally I think that Autocockers are a lot smoother than blowbacks, so you'll probably be able to shoot it faster once you find a good groove with it

#108 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

VIBE! VIBE! VIBE! VIBE! VIBE! VIBE! VIBE!

Axe Pro, Spire, 68/45 Ninja, Virtue Vio

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#109 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

guys, as i am well aware from the answers given in this post, you dont think i should get the electra or the trilogy. But those are the two marker i want to get. i can get then both for about 50 on ebay and i want to know what you think about each one. if i get the electra i will leave it stock, but if i get the trilogy, i already have a list of upgrades that i want for it. Thanks always ¿PaintballExpert?

Pbexpert my only question is where in KC do you plan on playing? 280 I think its called or Jaegers or somewhere else, and how often? The reason I ask if its Jaegers and playing somewhat often then you are better off buying new and saving the field fee (unless you are already a member there), if its 280 then they don't have a field fee so buy used, and if its somewhere else then I don't know. Just trying to look at total cost here for you for paint/field fee/gun etc that you are going to have to pay.

I play at jaegers, but i dont want a new gun, when i can get a better gun used
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#110 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

Negative. That was slagatgor.

Yes thats a negative. I mean cmon You would need to pay me to have me talk about your life problems, or least buy me a few drinks. lol
gnUDL.png

#111 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

Nope, not me. Good try.

Uh... what does that have to do with anything? Even if I was, why would it matter?

I fail to see how I'm being a douchebag by just asking a question, but whatever. I'm not going to argue with your idiocy.

Also, the Kaos and Trilogy will both shoot about the same speed... just depends on how fast you pull the trigger. Personally I think that Autocockers are a lot smoother than blowbacks, so you'll probably be able to shoot it faster once you find a good groove with it

Sorry bro, had a bad morning missed all my alarms, and was in a funk.....ya know having the case of the Wednesday's.....Sorry for my morning BS antics, I was not in the right here, so I apologize for everything. :(

#112 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

guys, what do you think??? Trilogy or Electra
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#113 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

If you're REALLY dead set between the two, decide whether you want to have mech or electro. Since you're probably just playing rec, get the trilogy. If you upgrade down the line you will still have it to use as a pump set up for fun instead of having to try and sell a gun nobody wants (spyder).

#114 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

If you're REALLY dead set between the two, decide whether you want to have mech or electro. Since you're probably just playing rec, get the trilogy. If you upgrade down the line you will still have it to use as a pump set up for fun instead of having to try and sell a gun nobody wants (spyder).

ok. orange chicken, what is the difference between the disruptive deathtouch barrel and the balence?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#115 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

ok. orange chicken, what is the difference between the disruptive deathtouch barrel and the balence?

By the sound of what's on the website the death touch has a longer control bore. Don't worry about it. If you really want a barrel get the cheaper one.

#116 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

By the sound of what's on the website the death touch has a longer control bore. Don't worry about it. If you really want a barrel get the cheaper one.

is there any retail stores that are still selling the trilogy?? so then i dont have to go through the bidding process
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#117 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,054 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

just buy online through a forum

#118 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Nobody carries the trilogy any more, WGP has been out of business for years. You could look for one with a buy it now price, or as jurzy said look through the forums or Craigslist. They are not in any way rare.

#119 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Pretty much. It's that the back goes inside the tip rather than the tip going inside the back, so it lets the barrel have a longer control bore while still maintaining the porting. However, the sale I believe is still going on, so I'd just hop on the balance barrel, unless you plan on getting different colored tips later.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#120 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:51 PM

Just trying to help you out PB as I am an accountant so I always break down money wise and how it will work out. To be honest with you I plan on buying a new gun every 4 months just to not have to pay field fees as if you work it out over a year say you go 4 times a month. That will cost you 4*12*15= 720 in field fees or you can buy a membership and for that same amount of play you would pay 4*5*12+50= 290. If I buy a new enmey every 4 months that is 3 a year at 130 so 390 but if I sell the other two say for 80 each on the low side I'm at 230 and have a new gun every 4 months. That or if I want to upgrade to a different gun I still plan on buying a enmey every 4 months and will just sell it new or keep it for a friend to come with or something. Just trying to point out you are going to spend a lot more on field fees then you are going to save on buying a used gun. Though I understand you want a certain gun just was trying to help out and I'm weird and like math so I like to break things out to see the best option. Either way hope to see you up there sometime soon. I actually just got back about 30 minutes ago from up there.

#121 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

Just trying to help you out PB as I am an accountant so I always break down money wise and how it will work out. To be honest with you I plan on buying a new gun every 4 months just to not have to pay field fees as if you work it out over a year say you go 4 times a month. That will cost you 4*12*15= 720 in field fees or you can buy a membership and for that same amount of play you would pay 4*5*12+50= 290. If I buy a new enmey every 4 months that is 3 a year at 130 so 390 but if I sell the other two say for 80 each on the low side I'm at 230 and have a new gun every 4 months. That or if I want to upgrade to a different gun I still plan on buying a enmey every 4 months and will just sell it new or keep it for a friend to come with or something. Just trying to point out you are going to spend a lot more on field fees then you are going to save on buying a used gun. Though I understand you want a certain gun just was trying to help out and I'm weird and like math so I like to break things out to see the best option. Either way hope to see you up there sometime soon. I actually just got back about 30 minutes ago from up there.

god damn i hate math but it does come in handy sometimes.

#122 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

i am also a math nerd, but in my mind, i was thinkin that if i get a gun for 60 and then got a pump kit for it, i would save a lot of money in paint first off. next, if you bring the two canned foods to jaegers, you get $5 off entry fee. and then, right now i dont go very often, but i want to start goin each week startin this summer. once i get good enough, i am going to get an electro, so i was planning on buying from jaegers for that gun.
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#123 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:55 PM

or you can just buy one enmey and rip it up, I've seen pumpers wreck people at tourneys
gnUDL.png

#124 shadlow

shadlow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

What do you mean "once you get good enough"? Your skill isn't restricting your access to certain types of markers.

Edited by shadlow, 16 May 2013 - 02:51 AM.

#125 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

What do you mean "once you get good enough"? Your skill isn't restricting your access to certain types of markers.

i know, i meant that i can get an electro once i am to the point that mech guns dont satisfy me anymore. Sorry for the confusing post
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#126 shadlow

shadlow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

i know, i meant that i can get an electro once i am to the point that mech guns dont satisfy me anymore. Sorry for the confusing post

Ok, I guess that is your preference.

Just get whatever is good for you. Compare and contrast the pros and coins of the two (or however many guns) and just figure out which one.you like best

#127 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:19 AM

i am also a math nerd, but in my mind, i was thinkin that if i get a gun for 60 and then got a pump kit for it, i would save a lot of money in paint first off. next, if you bring the two canned foods to jaegers, you get $5 off entry fee. and then, right now i dont go very often, but i want to start goin each week startin this summer. once i get good enough, i am going to get an electro, so i was planning on buying from jaegers for that gun.

Thats cool my other suggestion was I think inicker wanted to buy a used enmey. You could buy one take off 20 or something and sell it to him brand new in package and you get 120 days with no field pay for 20 bucks and he gets the gun cheaper, but then again don't want you doing that too much since that is what I plan on doing lol.

#128 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

Thats cool my other suggestion was I think inicker wanted to buy a used enmey. You could buy one take off 20 or something and sell it to him brand new in package and you get 120 days with no field pay for 20 bucks and he gets the gun cheaper, but then again don't want you doing that too much since that is what I plan on doing lol.

omg do it! i would love you!Posted Image

#129 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

If he doesnt want to Im checking with my buddy because he has a friend who came with us last Saturday that has his own gun so he might do that. Not sure yet as I just suggested it and his friend is sick but should know in a few days.

#130 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

If he doesnt want to Im checking with my buddy because he has a friend who came with us last Saturday that has his own gun so he might do that. Not sure yet as I just suggested it and his friend is sick but should know in a few days.

oh well. i was just planning on buying a new one anyways. probably tomorrow.

#131 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

Alright well if you don't and he does decide to do that I'll put it out in the marker for sale section and let you know, but like I said no idea if he wants to but it would be brand new for cheaper.

#132 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

Alright well if you don't and he does decide to do that I'll put it out in the marker for sale section and let you know, but like I said no idea if he wants to but it would be brand new for cheaper.

well i would wait if i didnt just sell the only gun i had.

#133 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

Thats cool no worries I don't even know if he plans on doing that or not. I'm just hoping he does so we have more to go with us to play because during the week apparently its pretty dead. We went last night and luckily there was one group of 8 guys playing for the first time or it would have just been the two of us there.

#134 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

Thats cool no worries I don't even know if he plans on doing that or not. I'm just hoping he does so we have more to go with us to play because during the week apparently its pretty dead. We went last night and luckily there was one group of 8 guys playing for the first time or it would have just been the two of us there.

is there anyone there on thursdays? since it is bring yo own paint day?
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#135 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

I don't know I just started playing and I have been the last two weeks on Saturday and Wednesday. I didn't even know it was bring your own paint but I would check on that because they have signs up that say after Memorial Day its field paint only, and I know its field paint only indoors so who knows, but you can call and ask if its not on their website.

#136 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

I don't know I just started playing and I have been the last two weeks on Saturday and Wednesday. I didn't even know it was bring your own paint but I would check on that because they have signs up that say after Memorial Day its field paint only, and I know its field paint only indoors so who knows, but you can call and ask if its not on their website.

well, if i remember correctly, it says that you can use your own paint for a $10 fee on thursdays and whenever you go outside
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#137 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:29 PM

It was you could use your own paint outside but after memorial day you cant anymore is what they told me last week when I asked.

#138 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

I went up there today and the outdoor fields are definitely open. I wanted to play on them but my buddy was somewhat hungover so we played inside for a few hours. Also not sure if you got your gun yet but I was checking out cl and the below seemed like a good deal. I thought about getting it for my cousins kid or just selling everything except for the mask as I love the feel of the mask but just a little too small for my face.

http://kansascity.cr...3812913817.html

#139 Darkpaint

Darkpaint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:49 AM

I say, you just save your money and when you can buy something worth that money, then do it. You spend 100$ on a gun, and I can guarantee within probably a month, you're going to be saving for an upgrade or something. Just save 250-350$ and buy an old high end that was taken care of, then you'll have something that's a good shooter and you won't need to worry about it.

#140 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

I went up there today and the outdoor fields are definitely open. I wanted to play on them but my buddy was somewhat hungover so we played inside for a few hours. Also not sure if you got your gun yet but I was checking out cl and the below seemed like a good deal. I thought about getting it for my cousins kid or just selling everything except for the mask as I love the feel of the mask but just a little too small for my face.

Lol that empire roter and halo roter.

#141 ¿PaintballExpert?

¿PaintballExpert?

Mormon Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

ya, i saw that lol :D it amazes me the amount of uninformed people that have their own gear
Sig by Senior SL8R:
Posted Image

#142 i cool

i cool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

You might have to look around for awhile but look on here for a enmey in your price range or vibe.
baller

#143 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

Yeah I saw that and the 14 mask which Im assuming is I4. I thought about picking it up just to bring another buddy along or to trade the stuff, but wanted to see if it was a really good deal any thoughts? Im going to email him about the rotors (hoppers Im sure) and 14 (I4 Im sure) though just to see.

#144 Bunneh

Bunneh

Weekend Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

You seem to really be looking for a good budget balling gun, Since you have an extremely low budget it makes sense why the spyder guns seemed nice to you. They are useless. Though from what I have seen many other people on this topic recommend the enmey. I personally have no experience with this marker but after looking at reviews it seems pretty nice for a budget baller.

#145 i cool

i cool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

I'm not saying get out of paintball but its a expensive sports, I can barley handle it with racing dirtscooters every weekend. You should get a pump, bitches love pumps.
baller

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users