• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BlkMini

BlkMini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

I can run a HPA tank for the invert mini? but just make sure the ASA isnt going pass 200 psi?
how come invert says dont go passed 350-450 psi? and everyone else recommends and HPA 850 psi?
HELP! :angry:

#2 3migo

3migo

Owl Capone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,865 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

woah buddy, calm down, just get a ninja tank, and you'll be fine, you can adjust it to what you need with the shims, its gonna be ok...

3migosignature.gif
Chief Night Owl
The Writer of the Prophecy
My Moderator Application
My Feedback

#3 BlkMini

BlkMini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

woah buddy, calm down, just get a ninja tank, and you'll be fine, you can adjust it to what you need with the shims, its gonna be ok...

Shims? sorry im still new...
i already have a LPA, and it seems to work excelent.
whats the difference with the LPA and HPA besides how fast it recharges the regulator?

#4 3migo

3migo

Owl Capone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,865 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

High pressure will recharge faster, and it performs a bit better, but not much of a difference, each perform greatly.

and now to shims. in the ninja tanks reg, if you open it up, you will see a series of shims (rings, resemble washers) and by putting in different sequences of shims, you change the output pressure of the tank. thats why i reccomend the ninja tank, you can change it to your liking, also the ninja tanks are cheaper, made in the USA, and have a nice black color

3migosignature.gif
Chief Night Owl
The Writer of the Prophecy
My Moderator Application
My Feedback

#5 pballer84

pballer84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:45 PM

i have a mini, and i use a high pressure. i've had it for 1/2 a year, and it works fine. it's your choice what pressure tank you want, but i personally go 850 psi, so if you go to sell it, it will be more apealing to more buyers. only angels are supposed to use low pressure.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users