• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 joshjm500

joshjm500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

In general i have no beef with renters but when none of them want to play with me just because my gun looks "pro" and it would be unfair for everyone if i played. I wen on a day when it was almost completley renters and i played four games in the 6 hours i was there. On top of that it was some chief keef looking dudes there that were to scared to play with me because i had a "machine " gun and it was unfair just because my gun had lights and my speed feed looks like a fan so i must be freezing my paintballs. :( waste of 30$ entry fee

#2 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

A fan?! hahahahahaha Best thing I've ever heard! xD

Couldn't you just said something to the ref and played?

Edited by Garribean, 13 May 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#3 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

I would've told the field owner he damn well better let me play. You should be one-balling anyway so I don't know why those guys were bitching so much.

#4 `kook

`kook

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:07 AM

It's understandable. I used to be terrified of guys with futuretown gear and motocross jerseys :P

Just explain to them you wont be a dick or ask the field owner if you can take a rental gun if they're gonna be that stubborn
It's all about the game and how you play it, All about control and if you can take it
All about your debt and if you can pay it, It's all about pain and who's gonna make it

#5 joshjm500

joshjm500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:26 PM

Lol i would but at that field the owners are assholes that the air u breathe they charge and i try and one ball i only use semi for that reason

#6 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

I've had renters refuse to play with me because my Phantom is a pump and therefore 10x more accurate, especially with the "scope" on top (the feed tube).
It's days like those where I change back into normal clothes and pick up a rental Tippmann (some field owners will let you use your gun as collateral for the rental if you explain to them the situation, that way you don't have to pay to rent). They're far more likely to play with you if you just look like one of them.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#7 joshjm500

joshjm500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

Lol thats not a bad idea i gave up and told them id do there entire party vs me just to play

#8 Manch Vegas Baller

Manch Vegas Baller

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

I've had renters refuse to play with me because my Phantom is a pump and therefore 10x more accurate, especially with the "scope" on top (the feed tube).
It's days like those where I change back into normal clothes and pick up a rental Tippmann (some field owners will let you use your gun as collateral for the rental if you explain to them the situation, that way you don't have to pay to rent). They're far more likely to play with you if you just look like one of them.

I've had that problem, apparently since my gun is a "sniper" it must shoot 10x farther

Current set up
Gun:LE PDD Axe
Loader:V3 Rotor
Tank:Ninja 45/45
Axe FS/T: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222591

#9 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

We ever have this problem with rentals. And if we do the refs tell them to get over it or sit out. But they usually make it fair. Me and my buddy went and we were all geared up an they put me an him vs 5 rentals just to even it out. Most of the time they put me an him on separate teams cause we kept winning but they still try to make it fair for the rentals.

#10 Senior SL8R

Senior SL8R

World Domination.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

My i4's came with a HUD that points out locations of the other team, And displays hitmarkers, and incoming paint. Posted Image
- Crew 343 - D5 -
Posted Image

#11 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

Solution: disguise your gun as a 98. You'll be okay.
I am a raccoon.

#12 SnapShotPB

SnapShotPB

Uhhhhh... I play paintball...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

Man... The renters at my feild love playing against me. even when im using my "Pro" gear

Wish I could play paintball every day... :(

#13 Brum4500

Brum4500

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

I can't take my gun to my field since its automatic.... But they allow response triggers!

#14 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

I can't take my gun to my field since its automatic.... But they allow response triggers!

Or just get a better marker.

#15 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

The renters on my team or more than joyed to have me on their team with my "pro" gear and since there are different entrances for the two teams on every field, the other team doesn't see me until the game starts
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#16 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:23 AM

Or just get a better marker.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#17 Felix the Cat

Felix the Cat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

Normally the renters at my field are scared of an A5 that has a Stock, but this week I saw a kid run across what is essentially an airball field to the enemy base and took on 2 speedballers with a 98 Custom. That kid had balls. Now most renters are just out there for the day and aren't serious so they won't know the difference between a Phantom and a Luxe, I wouldn't get too pissed.

LOOKING FOR A T2

#18 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

In general i have no beef with renters but when none of them want to play with me just because my gun looks "pro" and it would be unfair for everyone if i played. I wen on a day when it was almost completley renters and i played four games in the 6 hours i was there. On top of that it was some chief keef looking dudes there that were to scared to play with me because i had a "machine " gun and it was unfair just because my gun had lights and my speed feed looks like a fan so i must be freezing my paintballs. sad.gif waste of 30$ entry fee

Not trying to necro, what field were you playing at? Rage?

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#19 ThePBnewbie

ThePBnewbie

Homework kills trees!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

the first time i went paintballing it was a private party and we had  this vest no one there knew what ramping was so when i got shot it was once. Also it was 50 cal, and i only got shot in the vest, (and once in the neck but i was wearing a hoodie). I was scared to go back unless i knew what it actually felt like, so i asked someone i trusted and thought was super nice to shoot me once with a 68. cal paintball marker from maybe 50 feet because i was scared. Now it still hurts but not as much as it did before. I was freaked out when i saw these guys with what i thought were markers as expensive as geo's. I was so scared i stayed behind my bunker for most of the round and only got one guy. and thats how it went for a few months.

Edited by ThePBnewbie, 06 October 2013 - 12:25 AM.

#20 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

What did I read on the post above mine?

#21 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,841 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

I went out an bought a Trracer just for days like this.... 

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users