• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

#1 paintballer481146

paintballer481146

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

I was just reading a thread on here where a guy bunkered some new players from about 10 feet away and shot them about 3 times each i didn't see what the problem was with that but everyone in the thread was calling for his blood so i thought i would ask the question how do you act around rentals what do you and don't you do

i bunker rentals sometimes i mostly bunker when the game is about to end i also get bunkered ocationaly most of the time i shoot them out before they get to me but last time i plaid i did get bunkered and shot in the back of the head 3-5 times from a couple of feet away it wasn't fun but whatever

i normally shoot a player at close range several times to insure the paint bursts and that they know they have been hit if you one ball them like some people where suggesting in the other thread the ball might bounce or it might hit a hard part of them like their pods and they wont even realize they have been hit then they light you up plus the paint i normal get given when i play isn't great

i also help out when i can if i notice another player has a barrel break i normaly offer to clean it out i give both teams tips on how to play etc

im more or less new to the sport i have plaid every once in a while for about 3 years i have plaid probably 13 times and have most of my own gear though my marker is just a cheap mech so im not at to much of a advantage the only gear i have that gives me a advantage is my fluffy barrel swab my vents avater mask and maybe my remote line.

Edited by paintballer481146, 14 May 2013 - 09:52 AM.

#2 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

Here. Wipe my balls off your face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

you bunker rentals? what....

i cater to them, since it's the future of our sport...
when they ask questions, i answer them, and don't make fun of them like half the tool bags

Member of Hooligans D4 Team

#3 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

Here's the thing: most renters are fucking terrified the first time they play. As a sport, if people are way too scared to play then we won't grow. Being bunkered is one of the most painful ways to get out in paintball, and it can lead to concussions in a worst case scenario. You do that shit to someone who has never even been hit by a long-ball before and you'll never see them again. Not only that, but they will tell their friends how horrible it was and they will never come to the sport either.
There's nothing wrong with bunkering an experienced player, it's a good move to make. But in the case of a renter, they don't know how badly paintball is going to hurt. If they only take hits from further off on their first day, they will see that it really isn't that bad. After that they can adjust more to the pain and not care so much if they got shot from close range.

Lets put it this way. You take your mom out for the first time ever. She probably won't be serious about paintball, but who cares. She's nervous about getting hurt and you just want her to have fun. Along comes Tommy McToughTits with his brand new ego that his parents bought him, and his over competitive ass bunkers your own mother and gives her a concussion. Not only do you have to now go to the hospital, but you also have your mom against you or anyone else playing paintball. That hurts everyone around you that might play as well as the field.

#4 paintballer481146

paintballer481146

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

when they ask questions, i answer them, and don't make fun of them like half the tool bags

I don't get why so many people here complain about this most games i play a new player ether tries to bunker me or someone else as long as you don't over do it and you try not to get to close then i don't see what the problem is if you shoot them a dozen times point blank then yeah that's not great but really its part of the game and if they cant deal with getting shot a couple of times from 10 feet away then they shouldn't be playing or they should wait until they are older i got lit up all the time on my first day i got lit up point blank about 20 times in my second game by a group of enemy players but i didn't whine about it.

#5 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

There is a difference between simply bunkering a rental player and what happens in some of the stories you read. Bunkering is just part of the sport, it happens to everyone. And most bunkering happens within just a few feet, let alone 10. It's what happens after. If you move onto another target or objective, then it's just playing the game. If the rental player does not acknowledge the shot and keeps playing, well they need to be shot again. However, if in those rare instances where the renter is leaving the feild after being bunkered, with their hands or marker in the air and you continue shooting them, well this is where people start getting pissed.

#6 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

Whenever I get the jump on a rental or a new player, I shoot only once. in 99.9% of the cases the ball is going to break just fine at close range. Those players, who think it is necessary to light a player up at close range, are nothing more but retards.

#7 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

Whenever I get the jump on a rental or a new player, I shoot only once. in 99.9% of the cases the ball is going to break just fine at close range. Those players, who think it is necessary to light a player up at close range, are nothing more but retards.

Not to mention that even if the ball doesn't break, most renters will more than likely call out after getting a solid hit.

#8 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

There is a difference between simply bunkering a rental player and what happens in some of the stories you read. Bunkering is just part of the sport, it happens to everyone. And most bunkering happens within just a few feet, let alone 10. It's what happens after. If you move onto another target or objective, then it's just playing the game. If the rental player does not acknowledge the shot and keeps playing, well they need to be shot again. However, if in those rare instances where the renter is leaving the feild after being bunkered, with their hands or marker in the air and you continue shooting them, well this is where people start getting pissed.

Anyone would get pissed at that..even experienced players.

#9 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:33 AM

bunker rentals? no

Bunker anyone above 14 with their own gear? yes.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#10 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,636 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

I usually act all high and mighty, show off my gear and treat them like shit.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#11 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

I usually act all high and mighty, show off my gear and shit in their hoppers.

Ftfy techpb style.

#12 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,636 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

I lul'd.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#13 JEEP GUY

JEEP GUY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

With the few times ive been in a direct contact situation with a newb or renter i ALWAYS give them the option of the surrender.. ive been blasted one too many times by a doosh bag toting a gun and a bullshit made up team jersey to extend that pain on a younger or less exp player.. fyi last weekend there was a dad and his two sons, each kid was probably 12-13 ish, laying down behind a massive water tanker, i could see the barrels sticking out but until i got the drop on them i had no idea it was two kids and a dad.. when i snuck up on them and realized this i immed asked them to surrender (which they did) and i got domed twice by a DOOSH BAG.. im not bitching about getting shot by any means, im just not that guy.. btw after that game ended the dad and his sons walked up to me introduced themselves shook my hand and thanked me sincerely for the respect i showed.. and the ref did too.. i got so much more gratification from that then imposing immed pain on a couple lil g's hanging with their pop..

all too often players with exp tend to forget what it was like starting out, we were all new at one point and if some asshole owned us time and time again how many of us would be still playing today.. id like to think those lil dudes and their pop had a better day because of me.. and thats all i have to say about that. thanks for listening.

#14 paintballer481146

paintballer481146

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:13 AM

With the few times ive been in a direct contact situation with a newb or renter i ALWAYS give them the option of the surrender.. ive been blasted one too many times by a doosh bag toting a gun and a bullshit made up team jersey to extend that pain on a younger or less exp player.. fyi last weekend there was a dad and his two sons, each kid was probably 12-13 ish, laying down behind a massive water tanker, i could see the barrels sticking out but until i got the drop on them i had no idea it was two kids and a dad.. when i snuck up on them and realized this i immed asked them to surrender (which they did) and i got domed twice by a DOOSH BAG.. im not bitching about getting shot by any means, im just not that guy.. btw after that game ended the dad and his sons walked up to me introduced themselves shook my hand and thanked me sincerely for the respect i showed.. and the ref did too.. i got so much more gratification from that then imposing immed pain on a couple lil g's hanging with their pop..

all too often players with exp tend to forget what it was like starting out, we were all new at one point and if some asshole owned us time and time again how many of us would be still playing today.. id like to think those lil dudes and their pop had a better day because of me.. and thats all i have to say about that. thanks for listening.

I have only once bothered to ask for a surrender the reason was that i was on their small team most of the day before we switched teams and i didn't want to point blank light them up lol it was hilarious one of the two guys in the hut that surrendered fell on his ass and nearly pissed himself when i shouted surrender we laughed about it afterward though and i got the refs to switch we back to their team.

Edited by paintballer481146, 14 May 2013 - 11:15 AM.

#15 Village Idiot

Village Idiot

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

I don't get why so many people here complain about this most games i play a new player ether tries to bunker me or someone else as long as you don't over do it and you try not to get to close then i don't see what the problem is if you shoot them a dozen times point blank then yeah that's not great but really its part of the game and if they cant deal with getting shot a couple of times from 10 feet away then they shouldn't be playing or they should wait until they are older i got lit up all the time on my first day i got lit up point blank about 20 times in my second game by a group of enemy players but i didn't whine about it.

A) Punctuation pwnz you. B ) I have to call bullshit on this. I had played 5 or 6 weekend days (not games, whole weekend days) before I even heard the term "Bunkering" get used. Then I had to look it up on google and youtube. That means I was well more than a month into paintball before I knew that. How do you expect me to believe that a new player who's never been to the field before is gonna try and bunker you? Yea, there have been a couple of times where I saw a really new player do something similar but "almost every game" is a load, to me. C) All of the fields I have played at so far have at least a 10' rule, one has a 15' rule. If some dickhead had come up, intentionally broke that 10' rule and shot me that close my first time out, I'd have lost my temper and started yelling at them about having not paid attention to the goddamned rules. And I try now not to get mad about rec ball.

All in all, I got lucky. I had a friend who was a good ambassador to the sport. We went and shot at each other one on one in an empty, abandoned field before ever going to a proper paintball field. I got eased into it and I knew what I was getting into and what it felt like to get shot. If I didn't have that, I might not have come back after the first time I got bonus balled.

If you're with your friends and you've all got an understanding that you're playing bunker ball, go for it. Otherwise, try to get the surrender. It's just not cool to hose down a rental player.

Edited by Village Idiot, 14 May 2013 - 11:35 AM.

Supreme and terrible Ra who maketh god and men tremble before Thee
I am counted amongst legions of the unrighteous who dread not being immersed in pits of fire

Those Whom the Gods Detest - Nile

#16 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

I shen it up, make stupid moves to purposely get shot, use a pump, try to tech them basics like snap shooting and to only take shots when you have a clear target. I like renters, they're fun to hang with. Also, if I have a clear shot I ask for surrenders.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#17 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

I shen it up, make stupid moves to purposely get shot, use a pump, try to tech them basics like snap shooting and to only take shots when you have a clear target. I like renters, they're fun to hang with. Also, if I have a clear shot I ask for surrenders.

Pretty much how I am. First game I like to show them how fast the game can really get and run down the field(no intention on shooting them at all) just to let them try and get away from the tunnel vision.

I love letting renters use my Equipment as well... nothing makes them happier then using "pro equipment" HAHA..

Edited by Praetorian, 14 May 2013 - 11:43 AM.

#18 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

That's the way to do it. A lot of renters will get really excited about playing and coming back if they have someone helping them get better and not trying to dominate them.

#19 Mr Idiot Box

Mr Idiot Box

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

Don't bunker new players! I hate seasoned players that pick on easy targets. Give them space let them learn to enjoy the game before you send them home with bleeding welts.

I like to help new players out. Show them how to work their marker. Tips on how to play. I love the lil kids trying the sport for the first time. Reminds me of my first time playing and thats what has kept me playing all these years. I like to encourage them to move up and get in the battle. I will hold in a player in why they move in for a better shot. Nothing is better then that ear to ear grin after there first kill. When they go home happy with a positive view of the sport they come back and bring friends. Keeps our sport growing.

#20 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:58 AM

I'll bunker a rental but I'll only shoot one ball, and if at all possible, aim for their pack.

I try and treat the rentals like friends, Some days I'll actually spend my time in the staging area with a rental group instead of with the other regular guys. I've made tons of friends/connections this way.

#21 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

Ill be the dominant one. Ill make them know it. I want them to know I'm better. When they know that after the first game or so, I'm super helpful and active, even lending the OTHER rentals my marker if I'm out and they ran out of air.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#22 Village Idiot

Village Idiot

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:03 PM

Ill be the dominant one. Ill make them know it. I want them to know I'm better. When they know that after the first game or so, I'm super helpful and active, even lending the OTHER rentals my marker if I'm out and they ran out of air.

So you run around the field, peeing everywhere to mark your territory?

I am counted amongst legions of the unrighteous who dread not being immersed in pits of fire

#23 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

Metaphorically speaking yes.

#24 Village Idiot

Village Idiot

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

Metaphorically speaking
Posted Image

#25 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

It takes a real man to whip it out on the field.

#26 lukylovespaintballin

lukylovespaintballin

Turtleloverofthemaxofthemostextreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

i take you type of people out. i insure that they have fun(im a ref) and i make sure they are comfortable and have fun and want to come again

My link for my guns

MY FEEDBACK 5/0/0

Nothing some beatings tear gas and hard labour will fix

#27 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

Do you have a superiority complex or something? :blink:

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 14 May 2013 - 02:41 PM.

#28 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

First off I hope you get banned because your not the type of person that should be on this forum that is designed to help people especially beginners. Second its douche bags like you that RUIN the sport by intimidating first timers so they will never come back and play. They will tell there friends about their awful experience and that's why the sport has a bad rep. I remember the first time I played I got shot about ten times point blank and nearly started crying. That IS NOT part of the game as you described. It only takes one ball and after the first one breaks you stop shooting or your being a bonus balling looser. I hope you have fun beating up on renters now but when you go up against real players I can guarantee you will get destroyed.

So enjoy your "glory" now it won't last long. I hope to never meet players like you again.

Ohio Raiders 

#29 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

First off I hope you get banned because your not the type of person that should be on this forum that is designed to help people especially beginners. Second its douche bags like you that RUIN the sport by intimidating first timers so they will never come back and play. They will tell there friends about their awful experience and that's why the sport has a bad rep. I remember the first time I played I got shot about ten times point blank and nearly started crying. That IS NOT part of the game as you described. It only takes one ball and after the first one breaks you stop shooting or your being a bonus balling looser. I hope you have fun beating up on renters now but when you go up against real players I can guarantee you will get destroyed.

So enjoy your "glory" now it won't last long. I hope to never meet players like you again.

Reread the post, and keep in mind his punctuation is...lacking.

Oh and in case this isn't unprofessional enough yet.

Fuck, shit, boobs, purple monkey dishwasher.

#30 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:47 PM

I don't see any issues

Ohio Raiders 

#31 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

Most of the renters around my parts are little kids. I'v toned my game down so that they can feel comfortable. I encourage them to move up and make friends.

I'v played with asshats that light renters up, its usually kids who think they are high and mighty because they've been playing for a year or two and have their own equipment. Also people with the mentality "If they can't take the pain then they shouldn't play the game" are retarded.

What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#32 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

I don't see any issues

He's missing a period. He isn't advocating shooting renters 12 times.

#33 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

He meant to say "I don't see what the issue is. If you shoot them a dozen times point blank then yeah..."

Edited by TotallyNotAKeeFanboy, 14 May 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#34 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

I don't do anything that special. I try to one ball people if possible, because chances are they will call themselves out whether or not it broke. If I get within 30 feet or so I will get up on them, keep my gun on them, and ask for a surrender. I'll aim for the gun if I can, because we all know that gun hits do not hurt as much. The biggest thing I do is I will stick to hopper ball, even if I am using an electro. It helps because I'll tell them that my gun may shoot faster, but I have the exact same amount of paint they do. I also will show them proper shooting posture and give them tips on how to play better.

Sounds like somebody is a little insecure. Why do you feel the need to assert your dominance? Just the fact that you have all the "pro" gear makes you intimidating. There is absolutely zero need to "make" renters know you are the dominant one.

#35 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

^ personally I try to avoid gun hits because that leads to a lot of hits in the hands, and those suck.

#36 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

I don't see any issues

Yeah, his punctuation is way off. I had to read it a couple of times to figure out what he was trying to convey.
From what I got it should read: "I don't get why so many people here complain about this. Most games I play, a new player ether tries to bunker me or someone else. As long as you don't over do it and you try not to get to close, then I don't see what the problem is. If you shoot them a dozen times point blank, then yeah that's not great; but really its part of the game."
Punctuation is key. Remember the difference is: Help Uncle Jack, off the horse. Or. Help uncle jack off the horse.

#37 Rotozip2

Rotozip2

BRO do you even autococker?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

So by being super helpful you tell them to buy disruptive pants? I may have to send disruptive an email about their sponsored players...

I never get wipers, blood is hard to wipe off.

Do it with style ~ Total Grief

I like autocockers and autococker accessories.

#38 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

I don't see any issues

Yeah, his punctuation is way off. I had to read it a couple of times to figure out what he was trying to convey.
From what I got it should read: "I don't get why so many people here complain about this. Most games I play, a new player ether tries to bunker me or someone else. As long as you don't over do it and you try not to get to close, then I don't see what the problem is. If you shoot them a dozen times point blank, then yeah that's not great; but really its part of the game."
Punctuation is key. Remember the difference is: Help Uncle Jack, off the horse. Or. Help uncle jack off the horse.

Oh I thought he was talking about me and I was like, what????

Ohio Raiders 

#39 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

Rule # 1 of playing with renters. Anywhere anytime any distance give en the good old double tap.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#40 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

Oh I thought he was talking about me and I was like, what????

I wasn't, but you have a few errors as well.

your != you're

#41 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

Grammar nazis!!!

Ohio Raiders 

#42 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

I try to make sure the newer players are having fun whenever I play with them. Don't murder everyone, throw them some friendly pointers here and there, take it easy, and just have fun. Those are the days that the pump is the only gun that comes out of the car.

#43 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

No, it's more that I know that I'm better.

#44 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

So, a superiority complex?

#45 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

I usually just make sure I know who and where the renters are, turn up my velocity to 350 before the game, and run towards them as fast as I can. When I arrive, I just bonus ball them until they cry. Only been banned from 3 fields so far.

I love you.

#46 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

Ehh why not. Superiority Complexs are usually fake. I am not when I'm at the field. I am better than them. I'd assume it's the superiority complex that makes want to drive into their heads that I am.

Ehh why not. Superiority Complexs are usually fake. I am not when I'm at the field. I am better than them. I'd assume it's the superiority complex that makes want to drive into their heads that I am.

#47 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

My question is, why do you feel the need to reiterate and justify the fact that you are better than them at paintball? Every single one of your posts has you saying that you are better. If you are better, why do you need to state it outright so much? Would it be to hopefully cover up a feeling of inferiority? If so, that would be a superiority complex.

#48 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

Well I wanted it to be at least a little related to the topic :P I was just hoping saying that would prevent me from hijacking the thread.

#49 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

Well I wanted it to be at least a little related to the topic :P I was just hoping saying that would prevent me from hijacking the thread.

Don't flatter yourself, you are not hijacking the thread. And my questions were not rhetorical, so an answer would be nice.

Edited by PREDATOR 47, 14 May 2013 - 06:02 PM.

#50 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

so, you like to assert your dominance over renters? if that becuase you cant hold your own against seasoned players? you get your ass handed to you soo much that you feel you need to beat on newbies and renters every chance you get?
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users