• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BlkMini

BlkMini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:20 PM

I got the invert mini... and isnt it true that The Low pressure Tank will work with any low pressure paintball gun with a working pressure of less than 275 PSI?

#2 pballer84

pballer84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:27 PM

i dont think so. minis will work fine with a low pressure tank. mine can work as low as 110 psi, so yea. if you are looking for a tank, go with a high pressure. i have a mini also

Edited by pballer84, 28 March 2009 - 09:30 PM.

#3 BlkMini

BlkMini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

no, i have a mini also, and i use a high pressure tank. whoever told you that was full of shit. go with high pressure. the only guns that are meant to use low pressure are angels.

http://www.ansgear.c...lpfibertank.htm

its the third paragraph

#4 BlkMini

BlkMini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:34 PM

i dont think so. minis will work fine with a low pressure tank. mine can work as low as 110 psi, so yea. if you are looking for a tank, go with a high pressure. i have a mini also

but the lps will work fine?
what are the neg. things bout lpa with the mini?
and the benefits of hpa?

#5 axxo209

axxo209

G3 pwn's you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:32 PM

get a hpa tank, angels are the only marker that acualy need lpa

G3 Owners#4~Rotor Owners~Ninja Tank Club#4~V-Force Owners#17Parents Don't Pay(council)
If your parents don't pay for your gear CLICK HERE!!!!!

#6 lavalettenj

lavalettenj

Super Elite Senior Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:12 PM

You guys are missing the point. It is the regulator, not the tank that causes it to be low pressure. There is really no reason to get a low pressure regulator, just get a normal, high pressure one.

#7 Scheele

Scheele

I sell propane and propane accessories.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

There is no point to get a HP tank. Get a LP.

Seriously, just go with a LP tank. It makes it that much easier to screw it off of the ASA and there are no ill effects. HP tanks require a lot more torque to remove which is both a pain and a potential risk to the threads or crate the risk of unscrewing something that isn't supposed to be unscrewed. You just can't run a normal blowback design off of one.
I have posted a whole thing about Minis and LP somewhere on here. Basically the manual recommends LP since the mini can't use an on/off and the mini is meant for newer players that don't necessarily know the tricks with tanks. LP makes it that much easier, and safer, to handle.

I'm getting really pissed at the amount of people that regurgitate the same techpb videos. Mike doesn't know every little situation that LP may be a better choice. It doesn't really matter which output with a mini but LP is recommended for a reason. If you don't have any experience with a subject please stop posting the same techpb point that others have posted before you. I may be jumping the gun a bit here but I have seen too many of these threads turn to shit.

In finality:
LP Cons - Blowbacks don't run.
LP Pros - Easier to remove tanks easier on threads and less chance for a new player to unscrew his bonnet without noticing.
- Usable on 99% of high end markers

HP Cons - Harder to remove tanks which can be harmful to the threads and there is a greater chance of something happening when your not paying attention
HP Pros - An industry standard preset which allows use on 97% of todays markers including blowbacks.
- Easier to find
Dirt. Army
Dirt. Apparel: all Canadian made, all dirty as fuck.
Dirt. Apparel Website is up and running. Also check out the Facebook.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users