4 replies to this topic

#1 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

Some interesting stuff here about what it takes for BL to make his guns, and the market situation faced by a small company manufacturing in the US in 2013.

#2 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

Bobs totally right,people forgot sometimes thet arent the only one on the planet making demands on him.Being a small shop doing everthing in house has got to be rough
Ive had a chance to play with him a few times and shot his prototype Intimidator before it was even released.One of the few builders that has played paintball,he's probably more in tune with actually players than most companies,would guess he does what he does more for the love of the sport then for $
I imagine people will flame him for this video,think he make alot of valid points myself

#3 pShore

pShore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

Bobs totally right,people forgot sometimes thet arent the only one on the planet making demands on him.Being a small shop doing everthing in house has got to be rough
Ive had a chance to play with him a few times and shot his prototype Intimidator before it was even released.One of the few builders that has played paintball,he's probably more in tune with actually players than most companies,would guess he does what he does more for the love of the sport then for $
I imagine people will flame him for this video,think he make alot of valid points myself

Excellent food for thought. You can feel his frustration.
Must support American manufacturing and the men and women behind our sport.

#4 fallenwings28

fallenwings28

K&OJ = Bliss.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

I cant wait to buy a gun straight from factory and feel good about giving back to them. Wont be that long , Dat Vcom shall be mine

Canadianballersclub.

#5 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

i love how the video stops mid sentence lel. oh bobby its ok people will always find something to bitch about.

Lulzjustacat.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users