• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 G3T_IN_MY_B3LLY

G3T_IN_MY_B3LLY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:17 PM

I am about to get a vice, and would like to get a marker and barrel bag. I have a gear bag, but unfortunately, the marker and barrel holders in it are poorly placed and they have been hitting up against each other and scratching each other up (its a really old crappy gear bag, I can't even remember what its called, I just want a cheaper marker and barrel bag) Would this be good? http://www.paintball...eelmaandba.html

STOP banning Paintball in Germany
? Click here! And put this into your sig!
if ur under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sig

#2 LastCanadianCowboy

LastCanadianCowboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:19 PM

aha i was actually looking at the exact same thing yesterday
but it aight, i just wish there was a little more padding
but for $35 i think its well worth it
if your under 18 and pay for your own gear, put this in ur sig
UL Black PMR / Empire Reloader B

#3 axxo209

axxo209

G3 pwn's you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:31 PM

it would be a good bag, or you can do what i do and carry your marker assembled onto the field. it works unless you have alot of stuff to carry

G3 Owners#4~Rotor Owners~Ninja Tank Club#4~V-Force Owners#17Parents Don't Pay(council)
If your parents don't pay for your gear CLICK HERE!!!!!

#4 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

Stay Thirsty, My Friends...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:38 PM

The only time I personally take the loader or tank off my gun is to tech it, replace batteries, etc.

I just put it in the back of my car fully assembled, and it's all good! This way there's much less to do when you're getting ready at the field, too.
"I don't always shoot Spool Valves, but when I do, I prefer the Geo2" (The Most Interesting Man In The World)

"All the angles are at angles, there's a bumper inside the bumper, and the reg is completely air flow, flowing air faster in two different directions...and then they cross eachother. The bolt kinda like an Eclipse, it's just a keets-a-bobble. There's always varr-ubles, and you've gotta remember, uhh...there's always varr-ubles" (Bob Long in the G6R Video)

Gewn Owners V4 - Look at Your club, now back at Ours.

#5 3migo

3migo

Owl Capone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,865 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:40 PM

i actually like to keep all mine gear seperate, i like to put everything together at the field, gives me something to do until the chrono opens (i get there about 8:30, field opens at 9)

idk maybe its me, but i have always liked to put everything together there at the field, gives me a chance to make sure everythings in working order, and give things a final run through

3migosignature.gif
Chief Night Owl
The Writer of the Prophecy
My Moderator Application
My Feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users