• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Iron_Man

Iron_Man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:39 PM

I have recently joined a woodsball team, which means I'm going to have to up my gear.
First things first before I get a new gun, I need to get a good hopper, and good headgear.

I need ahopper that I can use in the woods, and wont continually make noise, and will shot around 16 bps in a $60 price range.

Second, I need some good headgear, I've just been using a beanie, but it tends to get really hot. I would really like like a sandanna, i think its called, but I have no clue where to buy one, and I don't live close to a pro shop to ask around. So, where would be a good place to get a sandanna, or some other type of headgear that wont heat up.

Thanks for all help in advance.
Put this in you sig if you feel the need to call for a paintcheck everytime you get shot... even if all you can see is orange

You're under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sig

#2 axxo209

axxo209

G3 pwn's you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:46 PM

as for the loader, you basically described the reloader b so i would go with that, but if you have the money get a pinokio.

as for the headgear, check out differant pb sites like paintballgateway.com, zephyrpaintball.com, firstcallpaintball.com, actionvillage.com, ansgear.com

look around and find something you like, headgear is all about preference, i personally only use a baseball cap backwards and it works fine

G3 Owners#4~Rotor Owners~Ninja Tank Club#4~V-Force Owners#17Parents Don't Pay(council)
If your parents don't pay for your gear CLICK HERE!!!!!

#3 Iron_Man

Iron_Man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:49 PM

Reloader B?? Doesn't ring a bell.

Thanks a bunch for the site references. I found one that it looke like I'll like on Zephyr.
Put this in you sig if you feel the need to call for a paintcheck everytime you get shot... even if all you can see is orange

#4 axxo209

axxo209

G3 pwn's you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:53 PM

Reloader B?? Doesn't ring a bell.

Thanks a bunch for the site references. I found one that it looke like I'll like on Zephyr.

reloader b is exactly like a halo but it is sound activated

Here is a link to one

G3 Owners#4~Rotor Owners~Ninja Tank Club#4~V-Force Owners#17Parents Don't Pay(council)

#5 Iron_Man

Iron_Man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:57 PM

Ok, thanks a bunch man, I'll try and find it in stock somewhere. Thanks for the help and site references. I've never really shopped online....I've played for 4 years wit pretty much the same gear except for I've bought several new pairs of goggles, I feel that they're the only piece of equipment that mkaes a huge difference in your game....

#6 axxo209

axxo209

G3 pwn's you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:06 PM

Ok, thanks a bunch man, I'll try and find it in stock somewhere. Thanks for the help and site references. I've never really shopped online....I've played for 4 years wit pretty much the same gear except for I've bought several new pairs of goggles, I feel that they're the only piece of equipment that mkaes a huge difference in your game....

your welcome, i try to share my knowledge with the techpb community

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users