• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Red_baller

Red_baller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

Im really towards the DM13 because I like the design but I love the ego because its amazing and the g6r because it has a nice board

#2 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:39 AM

Well what do you like specifically about the dm? Then we can tell you if one of the other guns does those things better

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#3 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

its a poppet vs. spool debate.

i want to say is goes more like poppet: EGO, G6R, DM :spool as far as a spectrum goes. because out of my experience the G6R is smoother than an ego but it does require a ted more maintenance, like a spool.
go with whichever you like the sounds of better. you won't be disappointed either way you go. pick your poison.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#4 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:46 AM

Don't bother with the DM13, look into a DM12... they are essentially the same gun. Gen 4. Matrix, the DM13 just has that "Fresh feel" to it. You can score a DM12 for around $575-$650 now.

#5 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

yea, Dm12s and g6rs are really good values, ego11, not so much.

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

DM13 is the same as the 12, the Ego 11 isn't really "amazing" and the G6R doesn't have a very good board.

That being said the G6R IS amazing as are the Luxe, Clone, Victory and DM12. The Ego is still really good of you can't or don't maintain your marker well.

#7 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

^ What makes the g6r board not so great?

#8 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

Dm9, 10, 11, 12, 13 are imo the best. the 8 and before are less favourable only because of the knob sticking out of the front, but you can plug it with a cp flow plug if you'd like. I'd get a DM. To me the G6R is alittle too finicky, and the ego....
109.gif

#9 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

^ What makes the g6r board not so great?

No .1 BPS adjustment, several other settings missing which dont matter a ton but its nothing special at all compared to an Eclipse, Tadao or Virtue.

Also it doesnt have ABS which is a bitch for the V-COM and Insight.

OP, only comsider a Bob Long marker if you actually KNOW how to set it up. They cam definitely be finicky if you dont know what youre doing.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 17 May 2013 - 03:05 PM.

#10 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

Dm9, 10, 11, 12, 13 are imo the best. the 8 and before are less favourable only because of the knob sticking out of the front, but you can plug it with a cp flow plug if you'd like. I'd get a DM. To me the G6R is alittle too finicky, and the ego....

12 all the way. Due to NT ergos and tooless drive assembly which makes cleaning before/after games quicker and easier.

#11 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

12 all the way. Due to NT ergos and tooless drive assembly which makes cleaning before/after games quicker and easier.

The dm1q had nt ergo's and imo looked better
109.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users