i usually play on weekends. i play bo2 mw2 and minecraft. my gt is iNicker

#2 paintballer4ever

paintballer4ever

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

Yay bruh u play da MLG cirkutz on COD?!?!

#3 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Yay bruh u play da MLG cirkutz on COD?!?!

i aint about that life

#4 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:21 AM

I love games.....But MLG no,MLG players get excited for spending the whole entire life staring at a screen while gaining weight constantly. Hints forth that is why no MLG player is skinny nor have any muscle lol.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#5 paintballer4ever

paintballer4ever

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:44 AM

Posted Image

#6 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

I love games.....But MLG no,MLG players get excited for spending the whole entire life staring at a screen while gaining weight constantly. Hints forth that is why no MLG player is skinny nor have any muscle lol.

I know many people who are mlg and are not fat. Mucsle just depends on if they want to work out or not. Stop making fun off someone because that what they enjoy doing, same goes for us playing paintball.

#7 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

We are fit though....We are required to or we would suck....Xbox isfull of kids and pedos that think that they are in charge...I have nothing but envy's all over my friends list and they all are 350 or above....

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#8 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

We are fit though....We are required to or we would suck....Xbox isfull of kids and pedos that think that they are in charge...I have nothing but envy's all over my friends list and they all are 350 or above....

False you don't need to be fit to play paintball. there are many unfit people who play paintball.

#9 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

False you don't need to be fit to play paintball. there are many unfit people who play paintball.

WRONG......If you play tournaments. Normal woodsball,rec ball or just those who play hyperball don't need to nothing is on the line for them.... All tournament players I see are fit. Like myself and other tournament players the teams tend to pick out the most fit out for the team as is what we do for my team.

#10 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

WRONG......If you play tournaments. Normal woodsball,rec ball or just those who play hyperball don't need to nothing is on the line for them.... All tournament players I see are fit. Like myself and other tournament players the teams tend to pick out the most fit out for the team as is what we do for my team.

Ummmm, there are plenty of fat tournament players. I play tournaments all the time, I see out of shape people everywhere.

#11 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

It's called obese not fat dip....

#12 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:01 PM

Says the one who likes making fun of someones life style choice. There is no right or wrong way to live life to a degree. If it makes them happy why bother them?

#13 paintballer4ever

paintballer4ever

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

Funny how everyone got butt hurt over my sarcasm. Posted Image

#14 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

Funny how everyone got butt hurt over my sarcasm. Posted Image

Not your sarcasm. Its when people refuse to admit that their comment was ignorant.

#15 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

Okay it was ignorant,but there is NO need to get all big about it my friend..... As you can tell,this is the interenet. And I despise MLG do to the following reason let me make this more clear....1. they all think they are good and MOST not ALL are cocky,2.They spen the life they could have outside and active but instead they decide to sit home and play games,3.They think they are the best in gaming history ever.... <_< I'm in R N (MLG) and I hate half of them. But back on topic let apoligize to you so you can go complain some where else that nobody cares so to you good sir:sorry now it is your turn to apoligize for being an ars. ;)

#16 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

Okay it was ignorant,but there is NO need to get all big about it my friend..... As you can tell,this is the interenet. And I despise MLG do to the following reason let me make this more clear....1. they all think they are good and MOST not ALL are cocky,2.They spen the life they could have outside and active but instead they decide to sit home and play games,3.They think they are the best in gaming history ever.... <_< I'm in R N (MLG) and I hate half of them. But back on topic let apoligize to you so you can go complain some where else that nobody cares so to you good sir:sorry now it is your turn to apoligize for being an ars. ;)

Not sure if I should say sorry because you are doing collateral damage by saying I was right but, telling me to go whine somewhere else. But, I guess I will end this cycle of hate and say I am sorry.

#17 paintballer4ever

paintballer4ever

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

I love the irony of this situation. You hate MLG for being cocky and sitting at home all day but yet you are sitting at home on an internet paintball forum, flashing your MLG experience and yet hating on them?

Just gave me a chuckle Posted Image

And poor nick all he wanted to do was play some games with friends and look at what ensued, WWIII.. This is why we can't have nice things!

Edited by paintballer4ever, 28 May 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#18 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:12 PM

ive just been watching the argument. dont mind me.

#19 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

Add me Skc143

#20 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

Add me Skc143

alright. next time i play.

#21 zecrom_89

zecrom_89

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

Add me Skc143

Do you mind me asking how old you are?

#22 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:54 AM

Attention:Crisis now aborted. You can add me if you choose. SpEcKtAtOrxking

#23 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

Add me Skc143

Do you mind me asking how old you are?

15 about to be 16 in like a month

Attention:Crisis now aborted. You can add me if you choose. SpEcKtAtOrxking

alright. next time i play i will do.

#24 apsara

apsara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:41 AM