• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ninjaafro

Ninjaafro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:50 AM

I'm thinking about getting a used proto 2007 pmr, used vlocity, vforce profile, and a dye ultralight barrel for $200. Is that a good deal(have a 68/4500 ninja tank)?

#2 Toxin PB

Toxin PB

California Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:31 AM

Sounds pretty good as long as everything works

#3 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

Sounds good though I've heard those older pmrs can be leaky. I've never used one so I can't say for sure though.
Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#4 PatsPotatoVan

PatsPotatoVan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

The only thing I would look into after that would be a different hopper cause the VLocity is bad on batteries.

Player
Photographer

Referee

#5 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

Sounds about right. The two things I'd suggest are 1) try on the mask (or another Profiler) before you buy it, and 2) you want to be a little careful with the original 07 PMR. It had a bunch of parts on it that most users upgraded, including a plastic feedneck, plastic back cap, and the infamous monkey club plastic trigger. If those things are already upgraded, then you're golden. If the back cap hasn't been upgraded, you will likely be looking for one sooner or later, when it strips.

#6 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

Sounds good though I've heard those older pmrs can be leaky. I've never used one so I can't say for sure though.

Not a bad deal,heres a few things to consider

^^Defenitelty a problem on 07 PMRs,I have 2.When they work AND will crono at field speed theyre nice guns
Best to take it to a crono and adjust it to field crono speed.If it cronos and doesnt leak your good.
Very easy to overpressurize soleniod and potentially blow out the 'noid gasket is why I mention cronoing it.It may fire and not leak but crono speed is an issue with these also.It can be difficult to adjust the pressure high enough to crono but not exceed max pressure,I usually run my dwell adj. higher than stock to compensate.I dont recommened these guns to newer players if you are

Vlocities are reliable but do eat batteries.If it has an aftermarket chip(FEP Gangstar,Virtue) this will help a ton.The profile isnt for everyone,theyre wider than most

#7 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:53 AM

The only thing I would look into after that would be a different hopper cause the VLocity is bad on batteries.

Buy one of these if you want a cheap but nice electro!!!
DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#8 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

Not bad. The Vlocity is a good loader and ansgear has the Dynasty chip/paddle upgrade for 2.95 right now. Supposed to greatly increase battery life.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users