• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zephyr-_z

Zephyr-_z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

i played a coulpe of games with my etha and after a while the asa became loose and started to leak. it leaks very minor. i tightened up the screws to the asa and it stopped leaking then it came back.
Also i dont dont how far back i put the asa. cause with the etha you can move it up and down. im guessing thats the problem , but i dont know.

Zephyr-_Z.png

#2 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

Where exactly is it leaking from on the asa? How far forward or back on the rail shouldn't matter. It's made to be able to be adjusted so that you can make the gun a little farther or closer to you, for comfort.

#3 Zephyr-_z

Zephyr-_z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

Where exactly is it leaking from on the asa? How far forward or back on the rail shouldn't matter. It's made to be able to be adjusted so that you can make the gun a little farther or closer to you, for comfort.

it leaks at the end of the macroline. sometimes it leaks and some times it just stops

Zephyr-_Z.png

#4 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

Then yes you moved it too far back for how long the macroline is. It's not able to seal. If it leaks, can you wiggle it to make it stop? I'd move the asa forward just a smidge and see if that helps.

#5 Zephyr-_z

Zephyr-_z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

Then yes you moved it too far back for how long the macroline is. It's not able to seal. If it leaks, can you wiggle it to make it stop? I'd move the asa forward just a smidge and see if that helps.

i moved it a little forward and it did help a little. maybe i have to replace it. ill mess around moving the asa back and fourth and see if that helps

Zephyr-_Z.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users