3 replies to this topic

#1 pballer823

pballer823

iREP NJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:30 PM

http://www.njpaintball.com/ check this website out it is really cool u should try it

Private Courses! - We only run "private courses" where just you and your friends play, supervised by our staff. We would never mix a stranger in with your group, even if you requested us to. <LI>Reservations Required! - We only accept guests who have made reservations in advance. We never accept "walk-ons" under any circumstances. This insures that we will always have sufficient staff, equipment, and supplies on hand to make sure your visit runs smoothly, and most importantly, safely. <LI>Quality! - We have 11 of the BEST playing courses a player could ever experience! Our wooded outdoor sites cover 137 acres of pristine wilderness. Come see for yourself. Tour NJ Paintball Club, Inc. before deciding where to play! Call our office to make an appointment to visit our playing facility at (973) 838-7493 or check out our VIDEO TOURS <LI>Convenience! - Only 45 minutes west of the Hudson River, 30 miles from downtown Manhattan! Off major highways. Less time commuting means more time playing! LIVE MAP <LI>Personalized Service!- Individual player or group - we tailor your day and equipment to suit your needs in a friendly, intimate atmosphere. <LI>Modern Equipment! - Tippman semi-auto rifles, JT goggles and helmets. Headgear washed, sterilized and dried after every use. Paintguns meticulously maintained in perfect working order! <LI>Safety! - Our "common sense" safety regulations and game rules are posted and fully explained during orientation before you begin play, then gently but firmly enforced by our staff. Trained, experienced adult referees guide you through your day of play, offering helpful advice and guaranteeing your total enjoyment!

Spyder pilot acs
The NJ, FF
GREAT DIY TIPS

#2 bestmarty

bestmarty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

I checked out their website a while ago when i was looking for fields in NJ,
I got to say that this is defiantly a birthday/corporate party place to go because,
1: you can't play against other people (which i think is kind of dumb, what if you and your 6 buddies want to remain on the same team in a 7v7 woodball game, plus it basically eliminates the walk-on crowd)
2: you can't use your own gun unless you fill-out a form (3 days prior to coming) and surrender your gun for 15-30 min (not an extremely big deal, but still an unneeded inconvenience)
3: price for Admission and air are fine but for paintballs it's outrageous $90-103 for most likely rec grade paint!!! (me and a friend can get into one of our local field with rentals and a case of rec grade paint for a total of $120-140 depending on which field on a non discounted day
4: Website isn't user friendly (at least not to me) because every-time i go on it it crashes firefox

So this field is really only for big parties of people who haven't played paintball before (as shown by their videos on their website)
So if your are a person who has a small group of friends, has their own paintball gun, or is on a budget but still wants to play paintball in a privet group try one of the other local fields such as, all-star, one-shot, pb-authority, etc...

#3 pballer823

pballer823

iREP NJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:16 PM

i never said i liked it i just said it looked really cool place to go with a castle and all and yes i under stand that it is very expensive but i was just putting it out there

Spyder pilot acs
The NJ, FF
GREAT DIY TIPS

#4 PBJOEY

PBJOEY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:28 PM

THAT PLACE LOOKS LIKE TO MUCH OF A HASSLE TO GO TO.IT DONT EVEN TAKE WALK-ONS.AND YOU HAVE TO GET PERMISION TO USE YOUR OWN GUN :blink: ARE YOU F*%KIN KIDDING ME.THAT PLACE IS FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT PNTBALL..THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT.
MATRIX OWNERS CLUB

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users