• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tschneider15

tschneider15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:33 AM

Ive decided to make a full body ghillie suit but ive run into a slight problem. Any pods or maps and other gear i cant easily get to without wrestling the suit. Any suggestions to make reloading easier?

#2 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

Just something to get used to I guess. You could modify the pack so that it has Ghillie material on it, that way it stays hidden but can be reached easier. If you are using a tacvest or something I would say modify it so that the Ghillie is on that and not over it.
What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#3 tschneider15

tschneider15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

Hey thanks!

#4 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

Just curious, What are you using to make the suit? Burlap or Camo netting?

I have a Spec Ops AGII that uses Camo netting and it is very very light. It also breaths phenomenally, although in the desert heat it is still very warm.
What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#5 your_colourful_elimination

your_colourful_elimination

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

Ive decided to make a full body ghillie suit but ive run into a slight problem. Any pods or maps and other gear i cant easily get to without wrestling the suit. Any suggestions to make reloading easier?

The attached photo (rotate your view 90 cw), although poor quality, are TWO ghillies on post winter grass. These are 12 feet from camera. If hard to see this close, imagine 75 to 100 feet. These were version 1, and I never made more. All I did was add sleeves, removed pockets (yes removed), and tweaked colours. Made from scratch under 50 bucks pair! No joke.

Make yours from scratch. Borrow a sewing machine or beg your favourite granny to help you LOL

Attached Files

Edited by your_colourful_elimination, 18 September 2013 - 04:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users