• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shooter4Him

Shooter4Him

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

I really want to join a sppedball team sometime, but I need a little more info, so I can consider it.

I live about 25 minutes northeast of Battle Creek in a small town. I have never played air ball and have always done woodsball with my upgraded a5 and loved it utill I bought my Bro-in-law a Fenix 2012. Ever since then, I have not look at woodsball the same way and have been wanting to play speedball. I know that the Fenix 2012 is a poor excuse of a speedball gun. I have done a lot of research on almost all paintball guns and gear, but not really on teams and gameplay, so I know what I need to get, but I haven't done much looking for local teams and info on them.

Is there any local teams you know of I may be able to look up for info or just get an idea of what they will need from a player?

Sorry if I didn't give needed info. I can explain more if needed.
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

#2 sorawiz23

sorawiz23

the ref is here

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:42 AM

as a speedball player myself i would recommend to just go to a local field and ask what local teams call that field home. for me the field is TCPaintball which is host to the TCP machine. they are a pro team. they also have factory teams like TCP machine factory which is D2 and TCP H8 who is D3 or D4. if they have speedball teams talk to them and see if you could tryout.

as for the marker of choice use what you have. If you have a Fenix use a Fenix. I have an ion and that is what i use.

i hope this helps
OH MY GOD THEY'VE GOT ION'S RUN!!!!!!!!

sweet freak barrel system used once!!!
http://www.techpb.co...d/#entry3316073

#3 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

Just go play speedball at the fields around you. Talk to the other people there and get a feel for playing airball before you consider playing tournaments.

#4 sorawiz23

sorawiz23

the ref is here

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:12 AM

Just go play speedball at the fields around you. Talk to the other people there and get a feel for playing airball before you consider playing tournaments.

i completely agree with you thats how i got on my first team and how i will most likely get on my last
OH MY GOD THEY'VE GOT ION'S RUN!!!!!!!!

sweet freak barrel system used once!!!
http://www.techpb.co...d/#entry3316073

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users