• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Greg bond

Greg bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

Does anyone know of any tournaments come up around columbus. I have tried looking and can't find any. Searches only bring of tournaments from the past nothing for the future. Looking for 3 man but any kind would do

#2 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

You have a team like you looking for team tournies or just want to be a pick up tourny???I know plenty,TPA,PLEX,XCAPE,I70,RUSH they all hold them all the time.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#3 Greg bond

Greg bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

There are 2 of us and maybe a 3. I looked on the i70 splatter park and pinnacle woods websites. They all showed no events and they most recent picks wherefrom past years. my friend and I play at splatter park every sat. So I just ask them or do you know of a site to go to that list them all

#4 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

MWPL has 3mans. Check paintball-players.org(APPA) for registration to the Midwest Paintball League <=Most legit league Ohio
http://paintball-pla...-bin/signup.cgi

Splatterpark usually has 3man Jams I think. I don't think they have announced any dates. I know they got a new speedball field (FINALLY!! It was long overdue!) So I would imagine they would be having some this year as well. Best bet is to ask them next time you're at the field.

I wouldn't drive all the way to Plex in Indiana or anything for a simple 3man when you have ones closer in Ohio that are fine. Not too sure about any others to be honest.

There is a 3man SIDS Awareness Tournament:
http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=3966393

Played the SIDS tournament last year, goes to a good cause. Lots of cool stuff donated to it and raffled off. I ended up getting a planet eclipse shirt, a squeegee, bunch of stickers, and it was just a fun time.

Edited by Kirko017, 23 May 2013 - 12:00 AM.

Kent State University Paintball Club
The University of Akron Paintball Club

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#5 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:53 AM

Yeah,the SIDS is coming up my team and myself should be signed up soon if you are interested in subbing LMK

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#6 Greg bond

Greg bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

Thanks guys!! Let me know bout needing a sub I'm always down to play, just have never done a tournament yet

#7 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:55 AM

We will need a sub for SIDS in august LMK if you are interested or not.

#8 ziggy4733

ziggy4733

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

The MWPL is going to be held solely at Drop Zone LTD(Ohio) for the remainder of the season.

We are looking for teams that are interested in playing D5 and D4 PSP format. This is the perfect tournament series for teams starting out or have new players who want to gain experience before national tournaments. The more teams that sign up, the better the prizes.

#9 ziggy4733

ziggy4733

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users