• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 RunGCaleb

RunGCaleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Any drills or special target practice ideas that would have me practice accuracy and snap shooting?

#2 iNicker

iNicker

Amazing Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

1v1 snap shooting with a friend.

#3 RunGCaleb

RunGCaleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

That'd probably be pretty awesome, cause I feel like I need that practice in so when it comes to game situations I'm already familiar with technique etc. and I'm calm and can execute.

#4 OBF

OBF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

My field has a reball only drill section. We usually do breakout and laning drills.

My feedback: http://www.techpb.co...331&hl=feedback

10/0/0

#5 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

Make sure to practice shooting off hand, one of the most important parts of paintball imo

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

Snap shoot a target in your back yard. One-ball from behind cover and while running.

#7 Manch Vegas Baller

Manch Vegas Baller

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:52 AM

Do a one ball snap drill. Get a barrel or something for a bunker, set up a cone for a target, and snap out and shoot one ball. You can only shoot one shot before going back into your bunker. Make sure to snap out each side to practice off hand shooting

Current set up
Gun:LE PDD Axe
Loader:V3 Rotor
Tank:Ninja 45/45
Axe FS/T: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222591

#8 RunGCaleb

RunGCaleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

I watched a pro tip video and that's what they were saying to do, I have an old mask so I was going to set it up as a target and try that!

#9 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

Setup 3-5 bunkers in a zig zag, at varying distances from them set up a post with a pale on top of it. Run and gun from bunker to bunker trying to hit it, slide into your bunker then snap out and shoot it, once you've successfully hit it 3 times run and gun and slide into the next bunker, rinse and repeat.

Set it up so you have to shoot right and left handed both snapshooting and while running and gunning. You get to practice running and gunning, sliding, snapshooting, practicing shot placement at varying ranges and you work your cardio all at the same time, that and it's fun =)

As for snapshooting the best thing overall is just snapshooting one on one with teammates, go until one person scores 5 eliminations then swap partners if you have more than just the 2 of you there.

#10 RunGCaleb

RunGCaleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

Setup 3-5 bunkers in a zig zag, at varying distances from them set up a post with a pale on top of it. Run and gun from bunker to bunker trying to hit it, slide into your bunker then snap out and shoot it, once you've successfully hit it 3 times run and gun and slide into the next bunker, rinse and repeat.

Set it up so you have to shoot right and left handed both snapshooting and while running and gunning. You get to practice running and gunning, sliding, snapshooting, practicing shot placement at varying ranges and you work your cardio all at the same time, that and it's fun =)

As for snapshooting the best thing overall is just snapshooting one on one with teammates, go until one person scores 5 eliminations then swap partners if you have more than just the 2 of you there.

I really like that first part for when I'm on my own, however I don't care about working cardio during drills because I run all the time anyways! I need to just get the technique and muscle memory down!

#11 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,606 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

Play pump.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users