• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 OBF

OBF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

Announced today on Social Paintball and PaintballAccess.

Posted Image

My feedback: http://www.techpb.co...331&hl=feedback

10/0/0

#2 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

finally! Edwards is great but i cant stand my home team. Damage is (or was, now that rabackoff is gone) mostly Dbags. and they shoot DMs. ew haha. Edwards deserves a great team like houston

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#3 abateman1972

abateman1972

W.A.T.P FTP R.T.I.D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

finally! Edwards is great but i cant stand my home team. Damage is (or was, now that rabackoff is gone) mostly Dbags. and they shoot DMs. ew haha. Edwards deserves a great team like houston

this man knows the script, my opinion 100% apart from their not my home team :(

#4 DBeck

DBeck

Dem Milkshakes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

WOOO GO HEAT!

#5 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

Wow that's a blow to damage
109.gif

#6 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

I think Houston Heat needed this. They played good in Millennium, so I think they are going to play like last year hopefully.

#7 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:17 PM

rabackoff really needs to get his panties out of a bunch, because he's a little prick. not that great of a player either

#8 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:25 PM

rabackoff really needs to get his panties out of a bunch, because he's a little prick. not that great of a player either

while I agree with you about his attitude. if i remember right he had one of the highest kill ratings for the MAO. so that kinda contradicts your other statement.
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#9 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:59 PM

while I agree with you about his attitude. if i remember right he had one of the highest kill ratings for the MAO. so that kinda contradicts your other statement.

being a good sportsman is more important that getting all the kills at MAO. He may be good at paintball, but he is NOT a good player

#10 OBF

OBF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

being a good sportsman is more important that getting all the kills at MAO. He may be good at paintball, but he is NOT a good player

I assume you're referring to the 2011 HB finals against XSV? Yeah he did lose his temper there, but on the whole I think he's a pretty good sport.

My feedback: http://www.techpb.co...331&hl=feedback

10/0/0

#11 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:23 PM

Rabacoff is one of the best players ever. Period. And Damage is a bunch of D-Bags anyways, DM's are fine guns
109.gif

#12 Master_Chief

Master_Chief

All or Nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

I assume you're referring to the 2012? HB finals against XSV? Yeah he did lose his temper there, but on the whole I think he's a pretty good sport.

In my opinion Rabackoff was the biggest d-bag on damage last season, and he was arguably one of the better players on that squad too. Granted he was inconsistent but when he was good he got game winning miracle kills.

Most of the Damage squad now is very difficult to get a read on in my eyes but Damage isn't the team that you scrimmage to make friends.

But anyway back on topic, good for Jacob. I predict he will really excel with HH.

Edited by Master_Chief, 01 June 2013 - 08:20 PM.

Why not?

-Derrick Rose

Square 1 Soldiers

#13 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

I think people should take lessons from Telford, Taylor, and the other nice guy on XSV lol. they are a great bunch, theres a reason i support XSV even though they shoot Axes :D

#14 AT3256

AT3256

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

I think people should take lessons from Telford, Taylor, and the other nice guy on XSV lol. they are a great bunch, theres a reason i support XSV even though they shoot Axes :D

What does that have anything to do with anything?

#15 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:17 PM

You can all hate on j-rab all you want, but he is a phenomenal paintball player, & wherever he goes, success follows. Anyway, losing Jacob Edwards isn't going to be hard knock on damage because he wasn't really ever out there playing.
I am a raccoon.

#16 SynystrAssassin

SynystrAssassin

Flawless is a Habit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

^Maybe that's why they've only placed second at both events?

#17 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

I think people should take lessons from Telford, Taylor, and the other nice guy on XSV lol. they are a great bunch, theres a reason i support XSV even though they shoot Axes :D/>

Read almost every post ive ever made in equipment talk. I despise Axes with all my being. I was making a reference about that.

#18 PandasEverywhere

PandasEverywhere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

I think people should take lessons from Telford, Taylor, and the other nice guy on XSV lol. they are a great bunch, theres a reason i support XSV even though they shoot Axes biggrin.gif/>

Read almost every post ive ever made in equipment talk. I despise Axes with all my being. I was making a reference about that.

Why do you hate axes? :(

#19 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,087 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:47 PM

this man knows the script, my opinion 100% apart from their not my home team sad.gif

Because you've meant him SO many times.  :dodgy:  Winning comes first, I don't think that and being a good sport are mutually exclusive but doing what needs to be done takes a little bit of piss and vinegar sometimes.

Jacob Edwards played great at Chicago and I want to know what those awesome looking gloves he had on were.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 26 June 2013 - 11:52 PM.

#20 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

I think people should take lessons from Telford, Taylor, and the other nice guy on XSV lol. they are a great bunch, theres a reason i support XSV even though they shoot Axes biggrin.gif/>

Bad ergos, unimpressive shot, ugly as sin, wierd trigger, etc. I dont see why anyone would recommend that garbage

#21 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

Bad ergos, unimpressive shot, ugly as sin, wierd trigger, etc. I dont see why anyone would recommend that garbage

Opinion, Opinion, Opinion, Opinion. I don't see why it's garbage.

109.gif

#22 PatsPotatoVan

PatsPotatoVan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

https://sphotos-b.xx...678575109_n.jpg

Can we all just admire this picture for a second

Player
Photographer

Referee

#23 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

https://sphotos-b.xx...678575109_n.jpg

Can we all just admire this picture for a second

:tup:

109.gif

#24 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

Good Job for Jacob.

Paintball is just business like any other sport except a lot less money is involved.

any Legendary team still had players go in and out... Hell even the Bulls in the 90's were swaping players... anyone remember When Dennis Rodman played on the spurs?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users