1 reply to this topic

#1 bronc

bronc

ThinAir Sports

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:48 PM

Reposting for Justin. Check Yourself Paintball is the ONLY store and field in the Santa Barbara area, as well as being a CNC shop for FEP and many other paintball companies. It's kind of lame someone would do this to the ONLY place we have here in town for anything paintball related, and to our manafacutrer.

---

On 3-8-09 sometime between 8 pm and 8am today Check Yourself Paintball in Goleta, CA. got broken into. The thieves stole 7 Rental guns, all Smart Parts Vibes, with maxflo micro 3000 PSI tanks attached. RENTAL is laser engraved on the side. Along with a customers PROTO RAIL marker. Please post this where ever you can to get the word out. A "REWARD" will be given to anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or people involved.

If anyone has a customer trying to sell or get fixed a RENTAL VIBE please contact me so we can check the serial numbers. We do have all of them on file.

Justin
Check Yourself Paintball
5785 Thornwood Drive
Goleta, CA 93117
805-967-6190
justin@chkyourself.com
Thin Air Sports - 2011 will be our year.

BroncsPaintball.com - speaking my mind since 2000

#2 shooptek

shooptek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:30 PM

Good looks keeping the serial numbers. Sorry to hear about this, and I hope you recover the gear!

Keep up with Bunkerama:
Twitter | YouTube | Bunkerama.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users