• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Hrvl

Hrvl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:11 AM

Columbus is absolutly dead . except splatter which is about an hour away ! my local shop just went out of buisness so i cant get air except for paintball ohio which is out by crew stadium ! bout 30 mins away. they said the land is out of Biz in obetz . im just trying to play paintball honestly . can anyone help me out lets get together make a team . rape S*it and keep it like that . thats simple right? someone show me the way

Set up: Angel A1 - Dye Rotor - Ninja 68/4500
Feedback- http://www.techpb.co...65#entry3273181

#2 Greg bond

Greg bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

My friend and I go up to splatter park almost every Saturday. We want to play speed ball but the last few weeks there haven't been enough people to get any really good games going. We are trying to do some 3 man tournaments but need people that will play constantly.

#3 Hrvl

Hrvl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

My friend and I go up to splatter park almost every Saturday. We want to play speed ball but the last few weeks there haven't been enough people to get any really good games going. We are trying to do some 3 man tournaments but need people that will play constantly.

i will be going up there after a few more pays. paint there is expencive

#4 Greg bond

Greg bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

If you get the basic year membership it's 53.50 for case of marbalizers and also get free air fills. Then if you get the better one it drop to 41 for a case. And normally it's 70 a case for marbalizers if you get them online or at the store

#5 Hrvl

Hrvl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

If you get the basic year membership it's 53.50 for case of marbalizers and also get free air fills. Then if you get the better one it drop to 41 for a case. And normally it's 70 a case for marbalizers if you get them online or at the store

ill look into that ! ill be up there to help u on that 3 man team !

#6 Greg bond

Greg bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

Haven't decided if going up this weekend but will know by tomorrow.

#7 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

Why don't you gyts come up to I70 or Rush? I70 has playing under the lights every first stairday of the month. from 7pm-12am or close

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#8 Greg bond

Greg bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

Will have to look into that

#9 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

One of the guys from Avalanche plays up at I70 sometimes. Rush we have mainly D3 and higher playing a few rentals and D4's though including myself.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users