4 replies to this topic

#1 paul33kane

paul33kane

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

has anyone ever had issues with the clynoids on the gog envy or g1 with the blackheart board . I have never had to take mine to my local shop and have a airsmith look at it but i was stumped and turns out the clnoid is gone have a new one on order from gog , just curious cause have never heard of noid issues with these markers. any thoughts.

#2 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

has anyone ever had issues with the clynoids on the gog envy or g1 with the blackheart board . I have never had to take mine to my local shop and have a airsmith look at it but i was stumped and turns out the clnoid is gone have a new one on order from gog , just curious cause have never heard of noid issues with these markers. any thoughts.

I believe the term you're referring to is Solenoid.

These guns really don't break down that often, probably over pressurized (obviously)

PayPal Verified | Over 300 + eBay transactions| 10/0/0

#3 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

I would bet money it's not really the solenoid. Try changing the battery and all the o-rings, relube the bolt, try a different tank, and reset the board.

#4 paul33kane

paul33kane

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:05 AM

thanks playdoh but did everything else to eliminate the issue so i let my local airsmith look at it for some time and he thinks its the soleniod so he has one on order and is going to try it and see what happens i have owned this marker for almost three years and this is the first time i have had to take it to someone i am able to fix nearly anything but this one has me stumped..

#5 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

Dude, send it to me. I am in Toronto and can fix her in no time. That does not sound right - the noid is supposed to last a lifetime. Noid is not the problem. Airsmith might just want the business.

I have a ton of boards here to try out if this doesnt work.

PM me. There is not a problem I cant fix. Guaranteed. Just ask the 100's of people I helped.

(YAY my 2000th post!)

Edited by Danny D, 04 June 2013 - 09:56 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users