Photo

Why you should always put your marker in a case.

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 IhasAcellular

IhasAcellular

You will never be 9 headbands agg.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

Merrica is weird, guns so common but things like this happen? Where I am you could wave a Sierra One around in the street, people wouldn't even give you a second look.

lol you're from the UK. If you wave a knife around over there you get arrested.

depends what kind. there are plenty knives that are UK legal.

How else would butter be spread on delicious pastries!

Posted Image

#52 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

Merrica is weird, guns so common but things like this happen? Where I am you could wave a Sierra One around in the street, people wouldn't even give you a second look.

lol you're from the UK. If you wave a knife around over there you get arrested.

depends what kind. there are plenty knives that are UK legal.

How else would butter be spread on delicious pastries!

a tea party wouldn't be the same without pastries that have a sort of berry / nut / dairy based spread on them!

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#53 sergeantouellette

sergeantouellette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

My 2 cents...   Ar-15's are legal in the US.  If I was to drive down the street with one in the back window of my truck that is perfectly legal.  In Canada I am sure it is a different story.  That marker looks like an AR rifle and those kids are in a country where you probably cannot own those types of rifles.  That kid is DUMB!!!  I have a Tippmann Project Salvo and a couple Dangerous Power markers.  I don't even put my DP markers in plain sight when I drive places because the wrong person may freak out.  I also own real firearms but when I transport those I put them is cases for the same reason. Legal or not you may scare the crap out of some dumb liberal.  Did the police over react?  No!!  They dont know what is in the car.  Could the kid have told them it was a paintball marker?  I am sure he did but are they going to just believe him?  Hell no!!!  I can also assume that the kid may have been pointing it at people.  Usually people dont pay attention to other things when they are driving so unless it was being waved around it probably wouldnt be noticed.  

Feel free to call me whatever you want but Anyone that has any military or law inforcement background will agree with most of what I have said as I have both.

#54 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:01 AM

guys guys! IT WAS SINGED THE WHOLE TIME!

Lulzjustacat.png

#55 Flow

Flow

U wot m8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

I don't know about you guys, but that camera guy pissed me off, not due to ignorance, but because of his prying. I didn't see any reason for him to act like a reporter on a somewhat trivial reason.

GO METAPOD, HIT 'EM WITH A HARDEN!

#56 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

As much as I hate the police.....These kids were idiots for not having a case.

Oh and yeah, #YOLO.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#57 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

They might have thought there was someone else in the truck, seeing that the guy who was arrested was near the cop car and that the cop still had to examine the inside to determine what was or was not an immediate threat. I would be pretty cautious if I were a cop and I stopped someone who was suspected to be carrying an assault rifle. 

Edited by Jawz, 04 November 2013 - 12:48 AM.

109.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users