I don't understand.
Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:47 PM
Like the Vanquish JUST got shipped to places and this guy is already selling it? IF you wanna look
Like nothing is used. lol
Do they buy just to sell it?
I'm thinking maybe they buy it at a lower price?
Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:00 PM
Edited by TacticlTwinkie, 06 June 2013 - 10:01 PM.
Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:11 PM
Oh and in case this isn't unprofessional enough yet.
Fuck, shit, boobs, purple monkey dishwasher.
Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:01 AM
I always thought it was an attempt to cash in on high demand and the possibility of low stock. Buy at retail or lower, then sell at retail or higher. Quick way to make a couple hundred.
But the thing is, that's not happening. People whore out their gear ALL the time, and then the resale value drops. Luxe 2.0 for 750? NBD, only paid $950 for it. Ego 11 for $550? Chump change. LN Geo 3 + Vapor for LV1? You'd better be adding $$$ if you want this LV1!
It sucks if you don't buy and sell a lot and you try to sell something, but if you want to buy something in great condition at 2/3 the cost of the original or even less, you're in good shape.
Edited by erg993, 07 June 2013 - 01:01 AM.
Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:14 AM
- The seller didn't pay for the gun in the first place...their parents did. Kid doesn't care if he takes a loss on the sale...he just wants the cash/something different.
- The seller is manufacturer sponsored, so gets product for a significant discount and can make a profit reselling for less than the MAP price. Drives shop owners nuts.
- The seller is wealthy and just doesn't care. God bless 'em.
- The seller won the gun in a tournament/raffle/penny auction.
- Maybe the seller has connections at Kee, or knows someone who has connections at Kee.
Edited by Old Dude PB, 07 June 2013 - 07:22 AM.
Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:42 AM
Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:54 AM
What the BAD thing is, that I think tournament paintballs is starting to get way to high demand and is starting to get too Big for the companies to crank guns out quickly enough so we always see these quirks, blemishes, and huge ass queue.
Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:57 AM
"~omg secksy 1 of 1 luxe trade for vanquish only!!!!!!!!!~~~"
and then he wants the 1 of 1 luxe and trades the vanquish for it.
IDK maybe he just wants to make people happy by offering it to those who want it but the local stores don't stock it.
Edited by Panda's Revenge, 08 June 2013 - 10:58 AM.
Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:25 PM
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users