• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Giants4512

Giants4512

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

Hey guys, I have recently moved to Orlando and started playing paintball again after a long break due to work and school. I really want to start playing tournaments however due to my work schedule I am normally unavailable for regular weekend practices and have therefore decided to start a team as I am sure there are others in the same situation. I am looking for at least 4 players committed to practice at least twice a month and playing as a team. I would like to hold practice on Tuesdays at Paintball world as, like I said, I am often unavailable on weekends. I would like to get some people together to go out this Tuesday or Wednesday the 11th or 12th and get things started. Once I get a roster well decide on a team name and see where we stand as far as possibly entering CFPS event 4 or 5. I can have one D4 player if anyone experienced wants to help build a team from the ground up I would appreciate it. If you are interested you can either post here or PM me with your basic info, name, age, location, gun, availability, appa link if you have one, ect. I have posted my info below for you guys. I will do my best to get back to you within a day.

Name: Alex
Exp: 2 years playing often, 5 years total
Marker: 2011 Proto Rail

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users