6 replies to this topic

#1 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

I've always though that they were pretty cool looking and they're fairly uncommon in my region. Someone with experience want to tell me about them? Maybe someday I'll pick one up and it'll be the poppit of my gearbag.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#2 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

pretty smooth shooting poppets. they way they built them is a lot different from other guns(ways things screw into each other). The one that i had, the grips felt pretty cheap. Rechargable battery works both ways. sound signature is different from most guns and guns shoot smooth for the price. anno is very well done and the extras that it comes with is nice. milling is kind of shitty though and expensive to buy new in my opinion. Customer service can also go both ways as there are many people with bad experiences apparently and good experiences.

For a little more id prefer picking up a 2k11 g6r.

Edited by 510waffles, 06 June 2013 - 11:40 PM.

#3 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

pretty smooth shooting poppets. they way they built them is a lot different from other guns(ways things screw into each other). The one that i had, the grips felt pretty cheap. Rechargable battery works both ways. sound signature is different from most guns and guns shoot smooth for the price. anno is very well done and the extras that it comes with is nice. milling is kind of shitty though and expensive to buy new in my opinion. Customer service can also go both ways as there are many people with bad experiences apparently and good experiences.

Fun fact, I have your old Creed.

#4 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

Fun fact, I have your old Creed.

I cleaned that thing with so well, it came in a completely different condition then i shipped it in. hope you enjoy it.

#5 RampageEtek3

RampageEtek3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

Creed parts aren't bein made anymore, so go for another poppet. Vanguard will stop servicing them soon

#6 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

Creed parts aren't bein made anymore, so go for another poppet. Vanguard will stop servicing them soon

Where did you hear that?

#7 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

I think the creed looks great.

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users