4 replies to this topic

#1 Crazeedrifter

Crazeedrifter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hey guys.

Just starting back up in the sport and I was wondering the best place to play in central MN? I live in brainerd and it's quite the trip to AA or MNPRO was looking at Crossfire in St Cloud or Annandale. Any preferences?

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,107 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:47 PM

Annandale just got a brand new Sup' air field if you play airball. Dont waste your time with the ridiculous prices at MN Pro, they do have a fairly good facility though. Air Assault is well worth the drive and price, best ball in the state IMO but its really quiet there now that its summer. Dont know anything about Crossfire. APPG is pretty nice and will hopefully be geting new air bunkers soon now that the Rogers field shut down.

Hope this helps, there is also Splatball and Vintage across the river but I imagine theyre pretty far from you.

#3 Crazeedrifter

Crazeedrifter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:59 PM

Annandale just got a brand new Sup' air field if you play airball. Dont waste your time with the ridiculous prices at MN Pro, they do have a fairly good facility though. Air Assault is well worth the drive and price, best ball in the state IMO but its really quiet there now that its summer. Dont know anything about Crossfire. APPG is pretty nice and will hopefully be geting new air bunkers soon now that the Rogers field shut down.

Hope this helps, there is also Splatball and Vintage across the river but I imagine theyre pretty far from you.

APPG??

#4 afmoa

afmoa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

APPG??

Action Packed Paintball Games. It's in Jordan, MN.

Also it's Splat Tag in Hudson, not Splatball- just in case you are trying to find it on the web. : -)

#5 Atrain771

Atrain771

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

Vintage paintball is a great field. They have all kinds of play type. And each field is different than the other, you wont be stuck playing one thing the whole day.

-Hyperball

-Airball (nnpl or psp not sure)

-woodsball

-urban woodsball

Might be a little drive for you, it is in River Falls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users