Photo

Things to do in Tampa other than paintball.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 theycallmesuperman

theycallmesuperman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:29 PM

Hello everyone. So a friend and I are planing a road trip for next summer. He also is a big fan of paintball so we plan on spending a weekend in Tampa to paintball. My question is, are there other fun things to do in Tampa? If so we may just spend a week there and paintball for 2 weekends there. This is not a road trip to lay back and chill. We may do that some. Spend a day or two at a beach. But this road trip is for stuff like cliff climbing, base jumping... Anything that can cause a rush. So we think we might try surfing if you can do that at the beaches there. The truth is I know nothing about surfing. Also we want to go hang gliding. I am just asking if you know good places to get some surfing lessons or to get some people to take us hang gliding. We plan at paintball at a lot of diffrent places on this trip. so If we do not spend a week there to paintball 2 times it is not the end of the world. And we may just chill for a week. We are going to need some relaxing... It is going to be a 2 month road trip... So we will need to unwind some. =)

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

Well in the Tampa area, there is skydiving, water sports, Busch Gardens, Orlando is only 45 Minutes away also. Then there is plenty of night life and plenty of gentlemen clubs. There are also spring and rivers you can float in and raft. Also they are big on Mudding.

Hope this provides a few options for you.

#3 theycallmesuperman

theycallmesuperman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

Well in the Tampa area, there is skydiving, water sports, Busch Gardens, Orlando is only 45 Minutes away also. Then there is plenty of night life and plenty of gentlemen clubs. There are also spring and rivers you can float in and raft. Also they are big on Mudding.

Hope this provides a few options for you.

Thank you. We can defiantly do some skydiving there then. =) I am really looking forward to paint balling there. I hope Mike will be there =). I am an adrenaline junkie so anything that will give me a rush I will go for. =)

#4 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

There's really no big hills in Tampa. I guess that's why there's no downhill skiing. Nothing in the way of cliffs that I ever saw. It was something I noticed since it's rolling hills where I live.

But it's clean and safe. Easy to get around.

#5 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:45 AM

Smoke cigars, hit up the beach, go to clubs, go to GameStop......go to theme parks....

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#6 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

If you end up in the lutz area, theres a lot of honda douchebags who will race you and be pissy when you whoop their ass in a pickup truck

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users