#1 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

Been here since the beginning!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:15 PM

You guys are the ones I trust as I used to be frequent here. So here it goes

Me and this girl have be come close friends since Christmas. She can tell me anything and I had told her that. She has said the same to me. We both care about each other. I realized I like her more than a friend. She just got out of a relationship with this guy that she said felt like he didn't care. We talk about hanging out all the time.

2 weeks ago we talked for an hour and half. She wanted to get over her ex. I didn't want to manipulate her emotional state into doing stuff with me but I was there for her to give her advice and listen. She said she was going to get over him. I complement her sometimes as she has a low self esteem, lives in a abusive home, and has a rough past.

A day later I see her ex talking to her at the lunch table when I look over. Normally she says he's annoying but he apparently apologized and wants her back( she told me this over the phone conversation). I asked her over text if he was annoying her. She said no. So I ask her, didn't you say you were getting over him?

Now this is where it's gets bad. Some freshman kid told her I wanted to get her to date me one morning. She tells me to ignore the kid. She knows who he is. He wants to get it in with her, but she's smart enough to know that. Anyways, she asks me if this is true randomly on text.

I said, " I have feelings for you but that's not my goal at all. I told you that before". Reasons being, she is in a rough part of life, I want to make her happy and laugh, and she just broke up wih a guy a week or two before.

Since then she hasn't texted me. I texted her after fully explaining what I said. I said I would text her Saturday when it was Thursday when she asked me. I texted her Saturday asking if we could talk about it. No response. Ok, so I wait a week giving her some space and this recent Saturday I set a apology: clarification text. I can only reach her this way( we are out of school). I told her I was sorry if I hurt her in anyway and told her she doesn't know the whole story. The guy twisted my words and feelings to fuck with me. I sent her 2 snapchats with it. She opened them.

Still no response. What should I do? We were close and now she won't even respond to a text. We used to text frequently. I was thinking about waiting for her to text me or wait 2-3 weeks before trying anything.

So confused. Thanks for listening broskies

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#2 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

I'll be straight up with you. Most girls do not like when a guy is being pushy with them. That is my #1 fear when going after girls I like, fearing that pushing them too much will only push them away.

I'm going to tell you to be ballsy, push a little bit and then really back off. See what she does. If she realizes you aren't there anymore and she wants you to be there, she'll make that happen.

I feel like we're all in a similar situation at this time and age. Have a girl you like, start to really open up with her, text her, flirt, anything. You wish for her to open up to you about you. The truth is, sometimes you have to open up first. Another thing, women who "wait" to respond back are trying to build anticipation for you, to get you really excited for when she texts you. The trick I found is that if you do the same, the conversations seem to flow better because they are long and drawn out, as opposed to just texting for an hour and then not knowing what to do from there. However, be cautious here, giving her too much time is not necessarily a good thing. She could find someone else such as her ex, or just someone else. Be present in her life, but not overwhelming.

Anyways, get your head away from the situation. Take a step back and look at the big picture we call life.

I'll probably edit this in some fashion when I clear my head.

Edited by Tick, 09 June 2013 - 09:02 PM.

PayPal Verified | Over 300 + eBay transactions| 10/0/0

#3 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

Was I being too pushy? Yea I don't want to push her away either. It's jus so confusing. She cut me off at that time and I don't know what her response is.

Is she just thinking things through or what. My friend texted her and she answered him. After that she didn't answer. She barely texts anyone and she is the mother of the house at 16. So she is naturally busy and she told me I was lucky for her to even answer me immediately.

So, I have that situation along with her dynamics making me confused. I have opened up to her and have told her things I haven't told anyone else. She thought it was amazing I has never kissed a chick. She said that she didn't care if I haven't dated anyone in a long time after I told her. She accepts me for who I am, but this happens and I feel abandoned. I normally don't feel that way.

I have a tendency to over analyze everything, so taking my tunnel vision off is kind of hard. Hell she could possibly feel rejected because I said that wasn't my goal to date her at this time. If so, why wouldn't she answer?

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#4 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

I also don't even know if she feels the same way as there has been no response since then. It's been a week and half i believe.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#5 gibbeepbroxzor

gibbeepbroxzor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:50 PM

Yea, shes done with you dude. Just move on, its all you can do.

#6 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

Well what did I do that was wrong. It wasn't my intention to date her. I was just friends and I realized I kind of liked her. It wouldn't be a big deal if she doesn't want to date. It would suck but losing I close friend is even more terrible.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#7 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,121 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

no response typically means anything is over. she'd contact you if she was interested.
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#8 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

That's what I'm figuring cocker. I honestly can't believe one of my friends is going to be immature about this and run away.

That's what my gut has been telling me.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#9 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

If you get hit by the silence, like Gordon said, it's typically over. That or they are just testing the waters to see if you freak out. If that is the case either wait a few days before trying to call, yes call, don't text. Call once, if no answer, leave a message where you don't sound like a nervous wreck and hope it turns out. If they don't respond to the call, its over. Don't try again. Texting blows my mind because it makes relationships so impersonal.

I hate saying this but from reading about your situation it sounds like you've been friendzoned for almost this entire time and showing any hint of actual attachment is freaking her out.

Good luck man. It happens to everyone unfortunately.

#10 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

Yea I got some hints of friendzoned. I guess I should have listened to them more. I'm gonna have to call her in a week or two. It will suck not being in a relationship, but she is my friend regardless. What is she testing? My persistence?

If anything happens, we stay friends.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#11 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

Also, she doesn't know the whole story and she thinks that this whole time these were my motives to date her. I just started having feelings and was considering it. So, yea. Some explaining has to do I guess if she does answer. Idk what's the best for me as I am confused

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#12 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:59 PM

She's testing to see how deep you think you are into a relationship and how you'd act in that relationship. If you call or text every day while she's never responding she'll think you're the jealous and obssesive type. If you call and act either sad or mad demanding why she's not responding then you're controlling and they will not respond back at all (usually, some chicks like it). Obviously she's not your girlfriend so doing either will hurt your chances probably.

Persistence only matters if theres a shred of hope left and both parties care the same way for each other.

#13 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,824 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:06 AM

Drop it like its hot and wait until you're older and the girls around you start becoming at least partially introduced to logic.

#14 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:15 AM

Just let her go and if she comes crawling back that is a plus.

The way I approach girls is that I just say very sexual things and at first they are a tab bit creeped out then they love it. I have gotten a few girls like that or my favorite

Spoiler

Just follow these simple steps and you will be happy.

#15 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:18 AM

Oh ok cheevo thanks for the clarification. I've been actually angry because she doesn't have the decency maturity to talk it out when I told her she doesn't know the whole story. I don't text her everyday, and it's been pretty distant since the event. Does she think that I think that I was dating her but not official? Kind of funny when you think about it for a second.

She doesn't have voicemail so text is the only way I will be able to explain everything to her.

Hero, I think I might take that advice as girls don't make any god damn sense. Even if they are your friend.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#16 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:10 AM

Hero, I think I might take that advice as girls don't make any god damn sense. Even if they are your friend.

This, x100.

I find this story intriguing, as I am at the part where I am good friends with a girl whom I feel interested in. Although, I fear to express it, as it may ruin a friendship.

#17 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

You guys are the ones I trust

Well that's a problem. ;)

Anyway, I'm not really on the same boat as all the other guys here. I don't think a period of silence means anything is completely over. I've been given the silent treatment several times by women, but eventually they come back, sometimes as cordially as before, other times it's just a little pleasantry every now and then. But in my experience, giving them enough time and space will eventually bring them back around. Benefits of not being an asshole, I'd assume.

As somewhat sexist as it sounds, many women are just prone to periods of emotional stupidity (especially in High School). Let them have that time to themselves and they'll eventually get over it and remember what they had and still have.
She's clearly made enough of an impact on you to write this post out, so it's evident you do care about her. I say if you care about her that much, give her a chance to come back.

Edited by Antonious, 10 June 2013 - 08:23 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#18 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,121 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

That's what I'm figuring cocker. I honestly can't believe one of my friends is going to be immature about this and run away.

it doesn't change man. im 27 and people still act this stupidly.
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

#19 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:20 AM

Slov I'm just going to say it to you staright up man. She's gone....I wouldn't even bother with her if I were you it has happened to myself twice..... If she is to much of a coward to even talk to you,then she's not worth going back. There is more than just one fish in the sea. It sucks to lose a close friend but we lose one to gain one. As mentioned above me though they can ne your friend or not they will never make any sense at all!

Edited by That one guy, 10 June 2013 - 08:21 AM.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#20 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:06 AM

Antonious, I trust other people as well. Most of my friends are saying to play hard to get. I'm not going to be that immature and fuck with her with her dilemmas. She would feel more unwanted. It's funny because she lost of of her close friends and she didn't care anymore. Then, they became friends again. They were both chicks and this situation never happened. She trusts me enough to call me crying but the cuts me off?? Wtf

Cocker, I will take that advice and remember it for a longtime.

That one guy, you really think so? One of my close friends, we are bro is sis almost, told me the same and she isn't worth it if she can't even talk to me I guess. She is a very mature person and I guess I'm wrong because she is acting very immature. She probably has personal problems and is ether confused, or is running away to not get herself hurt.

I'm thinking about sending 1 final text to explain everything. If she doesn't answer, that's fine I don care. She does have to know the story so she knows I was there for her as a close friend when she was at her worst. That way she doesn't know I was using that time to get close to her and date her later on.

Women... FML. It makes me want to just either give up, or think all women are this way. I know they aren't but especially when your friend does this to you, it's bad.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#21 PrimeTimePred

PrimeTimePred

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:16 AM

(Sorry for the double post, please see below)

Edited by PrimeTimePred, 10 June 2013 - 09:28 AM.

#22 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:25 AM

Well from her perspective, her knowledge of me is that i used that time to get close to her. I wanted o support her and be there for her as a friend. I just started developing feelings. One of the other guys says to push one last time and then just cease all contact.

All I know, the kid that told her, could be saying more about me. She knows he likes to fuck with me, and she still listened to him. He lives on the same street so access to her house is easy. She never hangs out with people though. Makes me furious because a guy wanting to stick it in her will take advantage of her, and im sitting here, trying to communicate in a mature way, and she cant even talk. I have to expose what that guy is though.

She told me she wants me to write her when im gone for military stuff, and we should hang out. She doesnt want me to go because Ill get shot, which is a natural instinct. She trusts me enough and I trusted her. Did any of what she said fucking matter???? I always tried to make her laugh and be happy when her mind was on bad things. I was doing a good thing. Now she thinks I just wanted to stick in her. Well shes hot, but I would never do that to her, unless she wanted to. How can someone say all those things, then not care and cut you off when a stupid fucking issue like this that could be solved by a 20 minute phone conversation?

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#23 PrimeTimePred

PrimeTimePred

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

At this point, Take a step back and do nothing until she makes a move. Trust me, been there, you have put yourself out there and now anything more will only make her FLEE from you (girls are weird like this)... Literally, do NOTHING as hard as it will be, and she will eventually come back around (maybe not to the point where things have been, but who knows)... If there is anything i have learned in my 22 years its this: ladies Love "the chase" or the "game", if anything is too easy or too overwhelming for them they pull back and/or quit. They enjoy the battle of give & take, the flirting and relationships that keep them on their toes. In your case you have been somewhat friend-zoned but it's what you do NOW that's important, so surprise her/change it up. She's expecting you to continue to check up/apologize/call/text/explain things; so now do the opposite and "leave her be", if/when she comes back to confront you (possibly reconciling things), and she asks why you did it, say you TRIED and it did no good, so you realized giving space was important because you understand her. Seem somewhat busy, talk to other people, have fun, anything you can do to make yourself appear desirable and she will come around even quicker. I'm not trying to give an impression like i'm some guru or anything but like i said, "been there" (multiple times)

#24 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:30 AM

Antonious, I trust other people as well. Most of my friends are saying to play hard to get. I'm not going to be that immature and fuck with her with her dilemmas. She would feel more unwanted. It's funny because she lost of of her close friends and she didn't care anymore. Then, they became friends again. They were both chicks and this situation never happened. She trusts me enough to call me crying but the cuts me off?? Wtf

That one guy, you really think so? One of my close friends, we are bro is sis almost, told me the same and she isn't worth it if she can't even talk to me I guess. She is a very mature person and I guess I'm wrong because she is acting very immature. She probably has personal problems and is ether confused, or is running away to not get herself hurt.

I'm thinking about sending 1 final text to explain everything. If she doesn't answer, that's fine I don care. She does have to know the story so she knows I was there for her as a close friend when she was at her worst. That way she doesn't know I was using that time to get close to her and date her later on.

Women... FML. It makes me want to just either give up, or think all women are this way. I know they aren't but especially when your friend does this to you, it's bad.

Good idead man,I would only send one more to explain about the problem....If no reply then don't bother she is missing out something man. Her loss not yours..... Females will always be like this no matter what my ex also litterally said I was like a brother things happend in kind of what happend to you. She didn't reply to my text,calls etc so I just left her it was her loss not mine. Good luck man If you need more help LMK Oh and as mentioned above me females love when you chase them...Don't feed the trolls (females) brother lol

Edited by That one guy, 10 June 2013 - 09:31 AM.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#25 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

At this point, Take a step back and do nothing until she makes a move. Trust me, been there, you have put yourself out there and now anything more will only make her FLEE from you (girls are weird like this)... Literally, do NOTHING as hard as it will be, and she will eventually come back around (maybe not to the point where things have been, but who knows)... If there is anything i have learned in my 22 years its this: ladies Love "the chase" or the "game", if anything is too easy or too overwhelming for them they pull back and/or quit. They enjoy the battle of give & take, the flirting and relationships that keep them on their toes. In your case you have been somewhat friend-zoned but it's what you do NOW that's important, so surprise her/change it up. She's expecting you to continue to check up/apologize/call/text/explain things; so now do the opposite and "leave her be", if/when she comes back to confront you (possibly reconciling things), and she asks why you did it, say you TRIED and it did no good, so you realized giving space was important because you understand her. Seem somewhat busy, talk to other people, have fun, anything you can do to make yourself appear desirable and she will come around even quicker. I'm not trying to give an impression like i'm some guru or anything but like i said, "been there" (multiple times)

Well if I leave her be she wont know the whole story and her perception will be the same. Yea, it will be hard. She has to know the full story before i cease to contact.

Good idead man,I would only send one more to explain about the problem....If no reply then don't bother she is missing out something man. Her loss not yours..... Females will always be like this no matter what my ex also litterally said I was like a brother things happend in kind of what happend to you. She didn't reply to my text,calls etc so I just left her it was her loss not mine. Good luck man If you need more help LMK Oh and as mentioned above me females love when you chase them...Don't feed the trolls (females) brother lol

Yea it will be her loss losing a friend that was always true to her. If females are always like this, Im going to have to be choosy or deal with it case by case.. For your ex, it was her loss. Well how am I not going to chase her if im sending her that text. Also, if im somewhat friend zoned, the chase game shouldn't matter.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#26 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:31 AM

Well if I leave her be she wont know the whole story and her perception will be the same. Yea, it will be hard. She has to know the full story before i cease to contact.

Yea it will be her loss losing a friend that was always true to her. If females are always like this, Im going to have to be choosy or deal with it case by case.. For your ex, it was her loss. Well how am I not going to chase her if im sending her that text. Also, if im somewhat friend zoned, the chase game shouldn't matter.

With all do respect man,I would just not even bother with her right now or at all for that matter man. You can send her one last message and may that be your hope if she does not reply she obvisouly is immature and will not understand.....I got a new girl now but she has a few what I would call problems even though I got trust issues for her always drinking around other guys when I'm not around...... This girl sounds like she is just lost and needs time to recover but the way I'm seeing it man is if she won't reply to your last text leave her where she sits. If she comes back,don't even bother with her.

#27 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:02 AM

My only hope is that last text. I am going to type it out to you guys. She has to know everything. That way, only can I truly feel at peace and know. Here it is

Alright this is the full story

Look you are my friend, a close one before anything else. We are friends and that was my intention. I recently started having feelings for you. I kind of had them, but I just wanted to be friends. I didnt know where it could lead. I dont think we are talking or dating.

Jay is saying all this stuff to you that is false. Just to let you know, he talks about sticking it in you all the time. If you're going to listen to him over me, when I had been honest, then I dont know. I'm sure he has said more and that is probably false. You know he twisted my words. I brought up that I kind of had some feelings for you but I just wanted to be friends.

I care about you alot and love you as a friend. I told you I want to see you happy and laugh. Why do you think I was always goofy on the phone? I knew it would make you laugh because I care about you.

Jay made it look like I wanted to stick it in you. Think for one minute...I have never kissed a girl and haven't had a GF in a long time. Do you really think I would do that? If i did, I would do it when she is ready.

You know my thoughts on sex. I was always truthful to you. Only thing I hid were my developed feelings. I didn't hide them for a bad intention. I just thought it was necessary at a time like this. Plus, I was honestly confused. All I wanted was to be there for you as a good god damn friend and now im getting shafted.

After all we said we wanted to do together as friends, or even when I'm gone, it seems you dont care at all. Did any of that stuff you told me matter? Did anything I said have a impact on you? We talk about this stuff and cut me off

I thought you were a mature person, but you dont even have the decency to say sorry or even answer for that matter. Im texting this because I don't want to lose you as a friend and I care about our friendship.

I never manipulated you in anyway. My motives were true. 1) Make her happy during a bad time in her life. 2) let her know people still care about her

I always told you everything was your decision when it came to advice I gave you about your ex. You acknowledged it. You can take my advice you have, and learn from it. That was me being a friend.

I was always there for you as a close friend. That is what a true friend is - One that is there when you are at your worst. Now, you cant even talk to be because of a stupid situation. You have to know the full story so your perception will chance. We talk about doing stuff as friends, and then I just get cut off. You're treating me like shit, and I can only be nice to a certain point. This is the last straw.

I dont know what other people have told you, but you will not know until you have asked me. I will be honest if you ask me like I always have been.

You can run away from this issue and play this stupid game. We're not even talking and we cant discuss a stupid issue like this.

I want to be friends with you, and you sit there a blow me off. What the fuck did I do wrong? You know my feelings on this issue, and how a guy who wants to purely fuck you, and use you is messing with our friendship.

Regardless, I am mad right now, but I truly care about you, and that has never changed. I am always here for you as a friend. You are probably lost right now. You just need to know. That way I feel at ease and I know i did the right thing, because I was a good friend.

Jordan I know who you are. You are a good girl. Please dont do anything to hurt yourself. Yes, that includes people who try to use you in a certain way. You can do whatever you want, but I'm warning you. People have hidden motives. I hope you can figure things out. If you want to talk, I am here. Nothing is stupid in my book, and I will be calm. Just take care and never quit.

Okay, how was that?

EDIT: One guy, how long should i leave her alone for. I want to give her space. so I shouldn't send that message or what?

Edited by SlovPeter, 10 June 2013 - 01:49 PM.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#28 Potato

Potato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

I wish this was in the rant section so I could tell you to shit on her.

Back on topic... It's moments like these that define the saying "Bitches be crazy"

Send the message, and leave her be just as everybody else said.

Go out and make friends that aren't confusing

#29 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

I wish this was in the rant section so I could tell you to shit on her.

Back on topic... It's moments like these that define the saying "Bitches be crazy"

Send the message, and leave her be just as everybody else said.

Go out and make friends that aren't confusing girls

fixed Posted Image

For the message, it can go both ways. However, I personally think it would go better if it were an actual talk in person. Sometimes texts such as this can seem more hostile than intended.

Edited by Klub, 10 June 2013 - 03:33 PM.

#30 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Yea its the only way i can reach her.

Right now I am feeling hesitant to actually even send it. I dont know if its a good idea or not.

Yea, " Bitches be crazy".

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#31 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

Yea its the only way i can reach her.

Right now I am feeling hesitant to actually even send it. I dont know if its a good idea or not.

Yea, " Bitches be crazy".

I would wait at most 2 weeks but atleast 7 days man before you send it.

#32 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

I didnt have to read anything other than the title to tell you the answer is buttsecks

Edited by TheGuy, 10 June 2013 - 04:50 PM.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#33 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

The guy... thanks for the sexual comment

One guy, I will. Probably in between those two periods I will. Then, all contact will cease to exist as everything has been said.

Anybody else want to share some wisdom?

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#34 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,121 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

"last texts" never work, dont bother. let her come to you.

#35 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

Uhm sir,I have more piece of advice for you. At the end of the message say have a good life with out me and then say I like turtles....Ends a friendship like a BA

#36 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

New developments.... shocking. Gonna take a shower, will edit the info in. ITS URGENT!

So before my run. One of the girls best friends called me. I had her number. We used to be friends but she stopped talking to me completely. I call her back, and a male answers the phone. It turns out the kid that told jordan i wanted to date her, was the kid that answered the phone.

She told me it was that kid( jordans friend). I said I figured, She says, " YEA WE ARE ALL HANGING OUT. and Jordan and Jay are becoming something" There is a EMOJI of blushing. Its some emoticon with a face

I said, " Stop fucking with me seriously... thats not funny. Its making me furious. If you people want to play games, you really deserve people who treat you like shit. You know its making me jealous leave me alone"

Either Jay or the other girl is texting me right now. They respond, " Fuck you" with emoji's of laughter

I go, " Jay stop fucking doing this. Your ruined my friendship with her over a stupid god damn issue. It pisses me off because we were good friends. Me having some feelings for her were not that big of a deal and I have lost a good friend because of it. Fuck off. You have made this last week a living heel for me."

They respond, " K"

I say," And from now on stay the fuck out of my life. You made Jordans situation worse, and caused me to lose a good friend. It was none of your damn business.

So, Its either they are fucking with me without her there, or she likes me and is playing mind games with me, or they really are getting together.

After both of us trusting each other as friends, IDK if she was with them.

What the FUCK IS GOING ON??!!!!

Edited by SlovPeter, 10 June 2013 - 09:57 PM.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#37 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,836 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

At the end of the message say have a good life with out me

That just makes you sound like an arrogant ass.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#38 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

updated. The post is above Antonious

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#39 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

abort mission.

That's all I can say.

#40 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

I really just want to give her a phone call or text her and go off on her if shes doing this on purpose. I dont give a fuck if shes hurt. She deserves it if shes doing this on purpose.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#41 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:27 PM

I wouldn't do that, Just let it go. They are trying to get a reaction from you, calling them would be encouraging them.

If you really want to get revenge, get her mother pregnant Posted Image

#42 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

I wouldnt call them. I would just call or text jordan.

I said if she is working with them to let me know. I said some other things like, " If you are working with the,, you are one sick fucking human being". I told her i just need a break as friends. I just said whatever, i dont think you're invovled, but if you are... sick fucking human being. I told her im confused and this is making no sense,

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#43 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

Anyways I have all base covered. If she is working with them, she deserves what I said to her as treating a human being like that is terrible. If not, she either texts me crazy or angry at the situation. I don't give a fuck anymore. She knows how I feel and her treating me like shit cutting me off is annoying.

Also, if she doesn't answer, she is mad at the friends for treating me like this or is working with them. It's all up to her. If she is working with them, she is one psycho human being that needs to be in a mental hospital.

What the fuck ever. I do the right thing?

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#44 Potato

Potato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:19 AM

I told you bitches be crazy

At this point you're not going to get anything but shit, drop her and don't give them reactions.

#45 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:47 AM

I told you bitches be crazy

At this point you're not going to get anything but shit, drop her and don't give them reactions.

Girls be cray cray

#46 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:05 AM

So some actual serious advice on what to do besides them being cray cray lol? I have so many mixed feelings and it was their goal to do that.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#47 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

I don't give a fuck anymore.

Keep thinking this and move on. Not worth your time. It's high school and "relationships" are fucked up.

#48 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:26 AM

That's what I want to do cheevo and I think it's the best thing, but I keep on wanting to still stay with her as friends and just take a break. I don't want lose her. Maybe I'm too attached?

After that, I have so many confusing feelings and i think I just need some time or something.

I deleted her friends number.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

#49 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:34 AM

Guys and girls can't be friends, one will always want something more.

Butttttt, why would you tell her all this personal stuff? If she gets pissed she could tell everyone.

Whatever though, sloots gonna sloot. Pull in some chick hotter than her, bishes always get jealous of that.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#50 That one guy

That one guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:47 AM

He is correct. I would just take cheevo's advice and run with it man and od nothing else. She obvisouly is not worth your time. There is more than one fish in the sea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users