• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 flyingtaco

flyingtaco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

I ordered a GoG eNVy from ansgear.com. When it arrived, I picked it up and checked to see if it worked. I put in a 9V alkaline battery and cycled through the firing modes. All of them worked except for when I was on select fire. On select fire I was supposed to be able to switch between three other modes simply by pressing the power button and the power button would flash according to the mode. When I press the power button, nothing happens. No lights change, but I know the power button works because I can turn the gun on and off. I'm not sure why this problem is happening so I would greatly appreciate if you could help.

#2 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:03 AM

Blackheart or not?

I would cycle through all the modes and see if any of the other ones are select fire. The one that you think is select fire may be semi only. If its blackheart, make sure tourney lock is off. The button press is momentary (instantaneous). You do not need to press it long as you would for the power on/off.

#3 flyingtaco

flyingtaco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

I'm Sure it's on select fire and no, it is not blackheart

#4 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

Some of the older stock boards had things switched around. It may say in your manual one thing, but it can be another.

Try all modes for select fire. Make sure you are holding the trigger when you are connecting and disconnecting the battery. Record which flash does what when you pull the trigger and try pressing the button for select fire. Single flash is supposed to be select fire, but on older models the second flash is select fire. Again, try all modes to see which one is select fire and post here.

Worst comes to worst, you can get the board reflashed at GOG for free.

#5 flyingtaco

flyingtaco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:32 AM

Some of the older stock boards had things switched around. It may say in your manual one thing, but it can be another.

Try all modes for select fire. Make sure you are holding the trigger when you are connecting and disconnecting the battery. Record which flash does what when you pull the trigger and try pressing the button for select fire. Single flash is supposed to be select fire, but on older models the second flash is select fire. Again, try all modes to see which one is select fire and post here.

What is "re flash"?

#6 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

What is "re flash"?

Meaning it wipes everything to the normal settings in which it started from the factory. Pm me or the other user if you have any more questions I own a eNVy so I would be glad to help.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#7 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:18 PM

Meaning it wipes everything to the normal settings in which it started from the factory. Pm me or the other user if you have any more questions I own a eNVy so I would be glad to help.

That is not what 'reflash' means.

Reflashing a board is just an easy way saying that the firmware is updated. Think of it like an update to a computer.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users