#1 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

Updating this thread....

Florida July 4, 2012 Frank Connell, two-time NXL World Champion with the Philadelphia Americans and now the owner of NPPL professional team New England Avalanche, announced today the finalization of his purchase of the assets of Vanguard. Manufacturer of successful tournament-level paintball markers including the Creed and, more recently, the Demon, Vanguard currently provides New England Avalanche with their custom-machined Avalanche Demon markers used to compete on the professional level."After being sponsored by Vanguard for two seasons in the National Professional Paintball League shooting Creed and Demon markers with New England Avalanche, it became clear to me how much potential there was in both Vanguard and their markers," said new company owner Frank Connell. Connell continued, "shooting the newest versions of the Demon against the best players and teams in the world proved its performance to me and I've been amazed by its consistency, accuracy, efficiency and simplicity every time I've walked onto the field with a Demon since." Connell concluded "when the opportunity arose to acquire the assets of Vanguard, perfect the Demon's design, create new world-class markers, improve customer service and widen our dealer network, I simply had to go for it."

http://www.vanguardpaintballusa.com/

USA Warranty and Service Center

customerservice@vanguardpaintballusa.com

warranty@vanguardpaintballusa.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users