Job Description: At Zephyr Sports we pride ourselves on top notch customer service. We are looking for committed service oriented sports-minded individuals with a passion for Paintball. We carry a broad line of sporting goods including Paintball, Airsoft, Sunglasses, Skateboards, Clothing and more.
As a member of our Customer Service team you will be responsible for providing sales and customer support by phone, e-mail, live chat and in our retail store. This position will answer calls, take orders and provide product and order information to the customer.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all direct sales customers including Online, Phone and Retail orders.
- Respond to customer questions related to product and orders
- Respond to escalated customer issues using sound judgment, tact and discretion and help resolve issues in a positive manner
- Build upon product, policy, procedural and sales knowledge
- Desire to Learn and help troubleshoot product questions/issues
- Minimum of 6 months to a year of customer service and sales experience
- Computer literate; typing abilities - Minimum of 25 WPM
- Quick learner in a fast paced environment with aptitude for learning new systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong attention to detail
- An interest in action sports as well as learning about sporting goods
- Pride in offering outstanding customer service
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
This position will require working on weekends
- Company Matched 401K Program
- Company supported Health Insurance Program
- Generous product discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- Salary based on experience. Competitive within the industry.
E-mail resume and cover letter to: HR@zephyrsports.com
Edited by Zephyr_Tim, 17 June 2013 - 04:11 PM.