NXT Shocker, Blackheart board, TechT enertia bolt, CP reg.
First time I aired it up, the bolt wouldn't cycle fully on the first few shots. I put new o-rings on the moving parts, re-lubed it (lightly), and reset the dwell to 12 and the pressure to 180 as per TechT's instructions. Got it shooting reliably, took it to the field and found I was chronoing at 330+. So I turned down the HPR to legal limits and POOF back to FSDO again. I was actually able to use it for one game, shot about 2 pods through it, but then it would take about 5-8 shots to even get the bolt to move.
Disgusted, I threw it back in my car and switched to my Angel for the rest of the day.
Today I re-lubed the orings as per zdspb's instructions and have gotten the same result. I have to shoot the gun several times to even get the bolt to move. I've heard these have FSDO problems, but the Enertia bolt is supposed to eliminate that. I'm starting to think maybe the solenoid is bad.
P.S. I'm using a fully charged 9.6v battery.
Edited by SilentButDeadly, 19 June 2013 - 06:33 PM.