No replies to this topic

#1 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

We are those who love the percussion of our high powered rifles and then seeing the dirt kick up after we hit the desinated target. Our accuracy is amazing,along with our knowlage and skill of using high powered weapons. We can hit quarters from a far distance away. This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...My rifle and I know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Some pics to go with the club: http://t2.gstatic.co...5hsAaprYN0UD8-w

One more: http://i1.squidoocdn...iper_rifles-ghi

Member list:That one guy (leader/owner)Lmk if you want to join,must include pictures of fire arms you use for marksman training and what caliber also distance in which you can center a target.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Edited by That one guy, 21 June 2013 - 12:48 PM.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users