• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 CraftHD

CraftHD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

I was wondering if there were any good paintball jersey out now for around 30 to 40 buck that had decent padding
My Setup: 2012 Proto Reflex Rail, Empire Events. Dye Rotor, G.A. 45/45

#2 Toxin PB

Toxin PB

California Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

Unless you are on a team you really don't need one, get good pads like eclipse or dye.

#3 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:12 PM

There's the 2011 eclipse line. Decent padding. But not sure if they'll.have your size.

#4 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

Padding doesnt matter. It's there for bounces. If you want a jersey, splurge and get one that looks the best to you, because it really doesn't matter, or, go on a team and get a team jersey, because jerseys are pretty useless otherwise. Go invest in some pads instead.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#5 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:05 PM

Battle tested bounce shirts work well. Dyes are good from what ive seen. but come on... padding is lame. take the hit, suck it up. its part of paintball. Now if youre playing reball, I understand

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:24 PM

Take the hit? As in rocks and dirt and possibly the turf covered cement? Yeah no, I'd rather use padding. For bounces from paint? You obviously haven't played where staying in matters. For me, bounces keep you in. That's part of paintball. Tournaments it matters

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#7 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

Planet Eclipse elbow pads

Forget about a jersey they're pointless

#8 CraftHD

CraftHD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:46 PM

Battle tested bounce shirts work well. Dyes are good from what ive seen. but come on... padding is lame. take the hit, suck it up. its part of paintball. Now if youre playing reball, I understand

I really am tired of you responses to me and i know it wont mean much but you dont have to be a douche every time i ask a newbie question. This community was designed to grow the sport of paintball not to stomp on kids that have silly or newbie questions. If you would like to do this take your self on over to PB Nation you'll find it real nice over there because of how you act towards people.
My Setup: 2012 Proto Reflex Rail, Empire Events. Dye Rotor, G.A. 45/45

#9 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,044 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

I think it's natural to avoid pain. And there are serious players that wear a good deal of padding to get bounces and because of how much they are shot when playing. Horrible overshooting is rampant at a lot of tournaments.

It IS really satisfying when you get shot to shit without much padding and think "I dun even cur bruh" though, I feel like a badass when I just walk off and stare the person that overshot me down without showing any pain. B)

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 22 June 2013 - 07:13 PM.

#10 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:11 PM

I really am tired of you responses to me and i know it wont mean much but you dont have to be a douche every time i ask a newbie question. This community was designed to grow the sport of paintball not to stomp on kids that have silly or newbie questions. If you would like to do this take your self on over to PB Nation you'll find it real nice over there because of how you act towards people.

You'll have to ignore TippmannPlayer, he does it to everyone.

Onto your original question though. The 2011 PE jerseys are nice. I bought one just a couple months ago. If you're out playing recball, they really aren't necessary, but look cool. And I'm good with looking cool, since I'm not the best player. lol.

#11 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

As said already, if you want some protection, elbow pads and bounce vests do a much better job than any jersey can. They're only for looks. A long sleeve T-shirt coupled with elbow pads and a bounce vest, if you are so inclined, do a far better job.

#12 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:24 PM

Not to burst your bubble but "padded" and "cheap" in paintball go together like "Ferrari" and "hobo" it just doesn't happen
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#13 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

COngratz for being crowned douchebag of the year on techpb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users