46 replies to this topic

#1 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

6 packs don't matter. great bodies don't matter. Im not thin but im not fat. the key is hair, eyes and smile. Having attractive hair and eyes are some of the best things to have. Not trying to brag, but ive dated some seriously good looking girls. Every one of them fell for the hair, eyes and smile. This is useful for getting GOOD GIRLS, KEEPERS, AND SUCH. if you want some young money ho, that's when a 6 pack can be useful

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#2 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Lol like you know anything. I agree with the hair. Thats fucking important. My hair is special to me.
But no, chicks have been attracted to me because of my no shits given bluntness, cocky confidence, and smarts. Plus I look fabulous. But also be funny. I got keepers from being me. Looking good matters. You wouldn't go for those good looking girls if they werent good looking, now would you?

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:40 PM

Fuck double post.

Edited by Orange Chicken, 22 June 2013 - 05:40 PM.

#4 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

Plus I look fabulous.

I'm sorry but this made me lul really hard for some reason....

#5 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,299 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

Not trying to brag, but ive dated some seriously good looking girls.

Pics or shens.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#6 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:30 PM

You're wrong, because I have luscious hair, a beautiful smile, and bright eyes. And I've been single since forever.

Spoiler

#7 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

hair is the one thing Ive never given a thought about .I do have one thing to say if you have long (Past the coller) CUT YOUR DAMN HAIR YOU HIPPY BASTARD other then that dont wear tight jeans you look fucking rediculous.I feel like Im 70 damn kids
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#8 TinyBear

TinyBear

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

You fools, do none of you watch Top Gear. The only thing that matters with girls is properly executed E-Brake turns lol

Edited by TinyBear, 22 June 2013 - 08:45 PM.

AGD 68 Automag, AGD RT ULE, Azodin KPII, Sheridan PGP 2k, Tiberius T8.1,Tippmann Pro/Carbine, Tippmann SL-68II

#9 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

Thanks tippmannplayer97, when I come on techpb, this is exactly what I want to be reading about. You and your fantasies and trying to convince everyone you're a badass. Awesome.

#10 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

Lol like you know anything. I agree with the hair. Thats fucking important. My hair is special to me.
But no, chicks have been attracted to me because of my no shits given bluntness, cocky confidence, and smarts. Plus I look fabulous. But also be funny. I got keepers from being me. Looking good matters.

I am beginning to like you now.

five for sexual harassment remarks that chicks dig.I am an asshole to numerous girls send they always come back wanting more.

High five

#11 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

You fools, do none of you watch Top Gear. The only thing that matters with girls is properly executed E-Brake turns lol

And apparently captain slow has no penis...
I am a raccoon.

#12 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,798 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:27 PM

Posted Image

40k-1.png

#13 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

Getelmen ill give it to you plain and simple.
They love when you pay attention to the little things and they like bring spoiled.
Also having a car and a job and money helps too.
Be a fucking lion CONFIDENCE drops panties. Make it so they WANT to be with you. Dont be a cockey prick but be a calm, cool, confident gentleman and show em a good time.
Dinner, Movies, Mini Golf, Bowling, Icecream, Hikes in the Woods, Walks on the Beach. Learn what she likes and make yourself a mans man be able and willing to do and try ANYTHING.
Dont ask where do you want to go tell her this is where we are going and ask what she thinks.
Women like a guy that can take charge and show that he actually put some thought into a date shows that you really care about her and the time you spend together.
Then show her a good time make her laugh and make her smile.
Now the big one. FOOD women LOVE FOOD, feed them right and they will love you. Bring em to breakfast Maple Syrup and Bacon might as well be crack.

Winning a woman affection is quite simple if you are a gentleman about it and have some confidence. I honestly dont know why you guys complain so much.

Also for the love of god dont be so god damned socially awkward, seems like half you lot go gaga over a pair of boobies. Its ok to think I WANT TO GO TO POUND TOWN WITH THIS GIRL. But dont make it painfully obvious, biggest turnoff period, well unless shes a hoe hoe. Then it might get you somewhere.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#14 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

My key point is my eyes. And probably that I'm a decent height in a highly hispanic community. Ever since I got a new haircut that my girlfriend suggest almost every girl I know has told me they love my hair though, so that might be something. Also I'm nice, most the time. I joke a lot, but listen when it's important. Helps me become close friends with a lot of girls.

And yes I agree with bigx. It's not that hard if you want to get girls. Personally I put of getting a girlfriend till recently, but when I wanted one and put in a little effort it just happened. Confidence, remembering the little things and not being obsessed with the fact that they have boobs is a good start.

Edited by Steephill, 22 June 2013 - 10:34 PM.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#15 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

My key point is my eyes. And probably that I'm a decent height in a highly hispanic community. Ever since I got a new haircut that my girlfriend suggest almost every girl I know has told me they love my hair though, so that might be something. Also I'm nice, most the time. I joke a lot, but listen when it's important. Helps me become close friends with a lot of girls.

And yes I agree with bigx. It's not that hard if you want to get girls. Personally I put of getting a girlfriend till recently, but when I wanted one and put in a little effort it just happened. Confidence, remembering the little things and not being obsessed with the fact that they have boobs is a good start.

At this point the only girl I want to date is in the Navy, so till she comes back and we actually manage to see if anything comes to fruition im going to have a glorious time taking out whoever I want. Posted Image

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#16 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

At this point the only girl I want to date is in the Navy, so till she comes back and we actually manage to see if anything comes to fruition im going to have a glorious time taking out whoever I want. Posted Image

Good luck! The only girl I wanted to date was actually the girl I got... so yeah, worked out well lol. So much drama when girls are involved in anything though Posted Image

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#17 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

I got her all under wraps though shes my FB Wifey :P Not changing it till shes back! Posted Image

#18 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:10 AM

Again, confidence and being a dude's dude. For some reason, "We're getting lunch" and "Hey I'm buying you lunch" works wonders for me, rather than "Hey...uh...wanna grab lunch?"

#19 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

Again, confidence and being a dude's dude. For some reason, "We're getting lunch" and "Hey I'm buying you lunch" works wonders for me, rather than "Hey...uh...wanna grab lunch?"

This makes you seem like an unconfident person, and therefore turns women off.

#20 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

You know what works for me? Treating women like human beings and not simply a piece of ass, being mature in every situation rather than whining over stupid shit like the supposed "friendzone" (which, even if you claim to be the "nice guy", you're still considering a woman as an object to be obtained by claiming this so-called "friendzone". Not a real "nice guy" attitude, eh?), and showing respect to her as a cherished individual.

But, what do I know?
Spoiler

Edited by Antonious, 23 June 2013 - 10:19 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#21 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

dat smile, ( on the right )

#22 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

I can talk to any girl and I'm fine, but if I talk to the girl I like, my brain craps out. I don't act like an asshole, I'm nice, funny, actually very good looking from what I've heard, caring, etc. But when I'm around her? Sweaty, red faced wreck and there have been so many times when I knew she liked me but I couldn't pull through with it.

I'm counting mah bros to help me. I have next to no contact with her over the summer so this is more of a future thing.

Edit: Let me re-visit what I said, what I typed makes me sound like an omega /v/ addicted nerd. I have many friends, I walk with confidence but I'm nice. This is because of me trying to change, the last time I fucked up with her I was shy as hell.

Edited by The Bacon Man, 23 June 2013 - 11:42 PM.

#23 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:59 PM

I can talk to any girl and I'm fine, but if I talk to the girl I like, my brain craps out. I don't act like an asshole, I'm nice, funny, actually very good looking from what I've heard, caring, etc. But when I'm around her? Sweaty, red faced wreck and there have been so many times when I knew she liked me but I couldn't pull through with it.

I'm counting mah bros to help me. I have next to no contact with her over the summer so this is more of a future thing.

Edit: Let me re-visit what I said, what I typed makes me sound like an omega /v/ addicted nerd. I have many friends, I walk with confidence but I'm nice. This is because of me trying to change, the last time I fucked up with her I was shy as hell.

I have the same problems.
I just try to imagine her as a normal friend and I fare somewhat okay

#24 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

Money over everything lol well that'sa sums up about the last 2-3 girls I've dated. Girls are no longer legit all they are is needy and greedy AF.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#25 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

You know what works for me? Treating women like human beings and not simply a piece of ass, being mature in every situation rather than whining over stupid shit like the supposed "friendzone" (which, even if you claim to be the "nice guy", you're still considering a woman as an object to be obtained by claiming this so-called "friendzone". Not a real "nice guy" attitude, eh?), and showing respect to her as a cherished individual.

But, what do I know?

You sir win internets, I knew you would be one of greater intellect.
Yea dating really isnt that complicated, If it feels complicated your doing it wrong.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#26 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

But, what do I know?

Spoiler

Wait, you mean post-adolescent males aren't supposed to act like giant children? I think if the general male populace were to read this there would be a collective exploding of heads.

Personally, I blame the media. If anyone is interested in sociology/advertising/etc. you should read about the "Mook" archetype in mass media.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 24 June 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#27 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:48 AM

I win with overwhelming awkwardness girls find cute. I just sit there like all :mellow:/>

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#28 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:50 AM

Edited by Panda's Revenge, 25 June 2013 - 10:27 AM.

#29 Bunneh

Bunneh

Weekend Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:14 AM

Yeah, being confident really helps, just make sure your not so "Confident" that you hit her and stuff. Seems to repel the girls. (Never have I hit one Other people are messed up)

#30 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

This has always worked for me no joke.

Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#31 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

#32 IhasAcellular

IhasAcellular

You will never be 9 headbands agg.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

You're all 12. Be quiet.

Posted Image

#33 SilentButDeadly

SilentButDeadly

I <3 old guns

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:31 PM

You're all 12. Be quiet.

But... but highschool is srs bsns!
:lol:

Edited by SilentButDeadly, 25 June 2013 - 07:31 PM.

As seen on: PBreview IOG

#34 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

You're all 12. Be quiet.

Shuddup, I'm 15 :dodgy:

#35 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

You're all 12. Be quiet.

16 brah. So much more important man! High school, we're different man, me and her. We were meant for each other man. We're special! (Sarcasm)

#36 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,105 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:28 AM

put it in her butt

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#37 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

put it in her butt

And they say romance is dead.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#38 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

put it in her butt

And you have now been serenaded by Gordon.

#39 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:02 AM

I also learned singing their favorite song to them tends to make girls a bit more "willing" to have fun. 

Edited by TippmannPlayer97, 05 July 2013 - 01:02 AM.

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#40 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,735 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:40 AM

I also learned singing their favorite song to them tends to make girls a bit more "willing" to have fun.

Why do you do this to yourself?

#41 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:47 AM

Why do you do this to yourself?

I used to be like him. Until I found out that nobody cares, anywhere, anytime.

#42 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

Where I go, simply being an american gets me poon galore.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#43 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,813 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

Tailored Hugo Boss suit works for me.

"Every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man"

#44 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:27 AM

But, what do I know?

Spoiler

I agree with this 100%

I am in no way a "lady killer" or one who gets alot of girls, and I'm always in the "friendzone" as one might call it. However, I believe that we demoralize, and depict the friendzone as a place of hell and fire, instead of appreciating that somebody is willing to build a friendship with you. 

I'll agree, that sometimes, it sucks when a girl whom you are interested in, declines your offer on becoming more serious, however, this is not a sign to shut off all connections. Girls are people too, not just some piece of ass. 

Also, look at things from her point of view. I know that I've put girls in my "friendzone" I have no romantic interest in them, but they are great people and are fun to hang out with.

Call me strange, but I'd rather be friended by 5 girls than get laid by one slut. 

#45 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:37 AM

Wear one of these

condoms.jpg

If you pop it in one of these

tumblr_lup8rsfSpW1qhzqrdo1_500.jpg

so you dont catch one of these

red-carpet-celebrities-with-stds.jpg

Edited by bigx, 07 July 2013 - 01:38 AM.

#46 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

put it in her butt

once in the aformentioned butt pee in it.

Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#47 AoSpades

AoSpades

I'll poop on your parade with big, stinky, liquidy facts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

Psychostick - Orgasm = Love Take a listen to it when you get the chance. Pretty funny stuff.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users