• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 weiss1172

weiss1172

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:24 PM

Hey! guys, I've had some time to play with my TM15 today and the marker shoots great. I had no breaks or anything bad go wrong with the marker, but I did notice that I had to refill my tank several times today. This is the setup that I have on the marker, I have a Boss Bolt, A.P.E board, I also have a 88 4500 pure energy tank with a Ninja High pressure regulator, that is adjustable on the PSI.

What I would like to know is how much air consumption am I to expect from the marker with these upgrades and what is the break in period before I see anything noticeable anything will help thank guys in advance. Will

#2 weiss1172

weiss1172

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

Wow! I posted this up back in June and not one person has tried to help. Thank you very much tech pb but I guess no one cares enough to help a noob, I guess I need to close my account down. again thank you guys very much for your past help if any.

#3 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

Don't take it personally. I doubt anyone here has that combination of gun, bolt, and board. In Mike's review of the TM15 he got 7.5 pods from a 68/45...with an 88 you might expect to get 25% or 30% more shots with the stock bolt. No idea what to tell you about your upgrades...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users