• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Pevs756

Pevs756

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:18 PM

i no everyone is going crazy bout the new proto guns but i have to warn u the eyes on proto guns arnt very good and i think that proto cheaped out on the slg giving u a plastic UL frame
My sig was edited because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

I was a naughty boy and my text was too large, my text with me now stands in the dead box sulking.

#2 coryhupfer

coryhupfer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:21 PM

well its the super light gun wat is lighter?

#3 LieutenantDan

LieutenantDan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:14 PM

Funny that you are giving those complaints about a gun that costs about the same as a Tippmann A5. I love my SLG, best backup I've ever bought. For a little over 200 bucks, I got a 20 bps, decent kick, great efficiency, never breakable machine. Spend 10 bucks on a clamping feedneck and you have a backup you know requires about the same maintainance as a tippy.
Posted Image

My Feedback +5|-0
To HELL with georgia

#4 dirtbeast937

dirtbeast937

You know you want me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:44 PM

my slg just broke down all the time non stop. the slg bolt is the crappiest bolt ever made. i had to replace it twice. the frigging rubber tip snapped once and then the gun wasnt working at all so i had to send it back to dye where they replaced the bolt again. I have went to about 15 days of paintball with it and it has only worked consistantly all day once. and it was last weekend right after i got it back from dye. So proto slg's are great guns though. When they are shooting. But it's gonna take a while to make it dependable. Maybe the new proto ul slg's are better but they are also 100 dollars more.

night owls: member #1

Etek 3 lt, prophecy, crossfire 45/45

#5 quadzilla122

quadzilla122

Hooray for Zoidberg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

The new SLG 09 is shipping now. Posted Image

Got Splat Paintball Visit Us Here
Sponsored by DP and soon DXS and V-force
Biggest "Epic Fail" post in Techpb history: http://www.techpb.co...a...st&p=134951

#6 Cpt.Ringo

Cpt.Ringo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 12:19 AM

The UL makes it sooo much more appealing!
-Cpt.

Bob Long is my man

I roll with the Area 51 Army

Posted Image

#7 Hazmat Paintball

Hazmat Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 12:21 AM

I'm liking the new PMR more than the new SLG. Just don't know what the MSRP for it will be..
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was over the 30k AND My text was too big I really am a muppet

#8 Kevin

Kevin

King of low-end

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,220 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:09 PM

WHY NO RED 09 SLG, mines red and it looks so cool so why did they take it away and give it two shades of silver insted???

I am qmto on youtube, i make funny videos because i love you all.
My Feedback 34/0/0
brasseagletechpblogo.gif

GUNS!!! Buy them please!

#9 Protoslgismyforever

Protoslgismyforever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:31 PM

Slg for life man. i have the 08 and it's not even my back up... lol my back up is a bob long marq 6..... i know, I'm crazy but i like the slg more than any other gun because i don't get cocky and try and move up the field to fast and i dont miss with my sly barrel...so.....08 SLG for the win for life!!
Barrel: Sly
Gun: SLG
Tank: Crossfire

Hopper: Evolll
You = Totaly Screwed...
I think i Will save a rock thank you very much...but instead of just throwing the ion i will throw it up and my whole team will use it a target practice!!! :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users