• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kerry123

kerry123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:35 AM

Never been to this field it looks like its pretty new. They are doing free entry June 29th at 9am and 30th at 12pm.

Fpo only 50$ a case 60 for premium

Bit farther than my regular field but I'm prolly going to bring my girlfriend out for her first time playing and save a few bucks!

http://www.mansfieldpaintball.com/

Edited by kerry123, 27 June 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#2 kerry123

kerry123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

ok to whoever sees this. Mansfield paintball is a very nice place. everything is brand new. cool field setups. they said this was more of there pre opening. have new fields coming and airball field coming in aguast i think. Next to parking lot looked like they were diging a quarry lol. with a coming soon sign. owners said it was got to be a lake for watersports tubing skiing and whatnot im guessing.

Didnt have to worry about my girlfriend getting a junky rental. all were brand new and spotless

When we arrived very nice lady who i bielieve was one of the owners yook us out in the golf cart and gave us a full tour of the property told us about all the fields and coming soon stuff

Owners came around and gave everyone popcicles. got free entry. gave us premium paint for the price of regular (even though i think the batch was a little iffy). didnt get the chance to ride the mechanical bull but they said we could for no charge. (Websites says its 9 dollars)

Very nice staff and facility. Had a blast. i definitley recomend this field for some good rec ball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users