Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

Going to need sources for news 

(Orange you said you has answerz?) 

Also Sir Predator Fourty Seven. 
How would you count how many have been loaded? It doesnt matter if you start the loader at 0 and go up ( 0,1,2,3,4,5....->)
or if you start the loader at 190 and go down (190,189,188,187....-> ) (would it go negative?) 

because The hopper capacity is not exact, and each pod will have a different number of paintballs in it. so after 2-3 pods you could be off as much as 20 ish paintballs in any estimation, The loader might read 50 but you really ave 30 or 25 left, Or the other way, 70 or 75. 
Going by a pure shot count would be silly and cause more problems then solution's

A more complex way would be to make the entire bottom tray a weight scale, zero the scale out, put one paintball in, and set that mass as 1 paintball. Then as you add more paint the loader will simply get the total mass (normal force bitches!) divide by the 1 paintball and round to the nearest whole number. Which would be a fairly good estimate as a Vast majority of paint through the day will be about the same mass. 

when you add a loader if you have 139 or 140 or 141, the mass difference should account for that. 
Now that being said, adding a scale to a hopper isn't the lightest thing, and would probably be more expensive then actually useful. 

I dunno, Unless its main selling feature is 
"We have a Total Shot counter! YAYSORZ!" (Which BTW like 95% of Electronic guns have a shot counter also...just saying) 

shot counter doesnt make sense, I'm ruling out the shot counter, Anyone who says

"It has a Shot counter!" You better damn well have something to back it up. 

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#52 DBeck

DBeck

Dem Milkshakes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

wrong choice of words it was said to be* and i saw it on a post in pbn but dont listen to that exactly because you never know about them

#53 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

How would you count how many have been loaded? It doesnt matter if you start the loader at 0 and go up ( 0,1,2,3,4,5....->)
or if you start the loader at 190 and go down (190,189,188,187....-> ) (would it go negative?) 

because The hopper capacity is not exact, and each pod will have a different number of paintballs in it. so after 2-3 pods you could be off as much as 20 ish paintballs in any estimation, The loader might read 50 but you really ave 30 or 25 left, Or the other way, 70 or 75. 
Going by a pure shot count would be silly and cause more problems then solution's

A more complex way would be to make the entire bottom tray a weight scale, zero the scale out, put one paintball in, and set that mass as 1 paintball. Then as you add more paint the loader will simply get the total mass (normal force bitches!) divide by the 1 paintball and round to the nearest whole number. Which would be a fairly good estimate as a Vast majority of paint through the day will be about the same mass. 

when you add a loader if you have 139 or 140 or 141, the mass difference should account for that. 
Now that being said, adding a scale to a hopper isn't the lightest thing, and would probably be more expensive then actually useful. 

"We have a Total Shot counter! YAYSORZ!" (Which BTW like 95% of Electronic guns have a shot counter also...just saying) 

shot counter doesnt make sense, I'm ruling out the shot counter, Anyone who says

A scale is ridiculous, but a shot counter in the manner I'm thinking of could be done and work out. You're right, keeping track of the exact amount of paint in the loader is difficult at best, if not impossible. But instead of an exact count, you could simply count the number of balls loaded and go from there.

Let's say they make the loader have a capacity of 200 balls. The shot counter would simply have to count out approximately 140-150 balls loaded, because at that point you would be able to fit another pod into the loader, regardless of how many you started out with or exactly how much is left. 140 balls are known to have been ejected from the loader, and that means another pod will fit in. The loader does not need to tell you how many balls are left exactly, it will simply just tell you when you can reload.

You may ask how the loader can tell the quantity of balls that have been loaded. It's fairly simple, all you would have to do is put a set of eyes into the feedneck and offset them. Allow me to demonstrate with poorly drawn pictures:

2b4e3c99-42e8-4c4f-b4a8-85c9f9d60b19_zps

The black circle is the feedneck and the red line would be the beam of a break beam eye system, which can be found on most paintball guns. Because the paintballs are round, there is a gap in between them.

1d0cb600-24a5-4fda-a25d-0c29fda0fbb5_zps

The black lines represent the feedneck, and the red dot would be the beam and obviously the paintballs are loaded into the feedneck. This means that every paintball that goes through the feedneck will break the beam, and each time the beam is broken the loader can tell that a paintball has been loaded.

At this point, all it has to do is count out, without displaying on the screen, 150 or so paintballs, or a quantity that can be set by the user. And once the loader senses that the set amount of paintballs have been loaded, it will notify the user to reload.

TLDR; It's doable, but in my opinion it is still unnecessary and gimmicky. I would rather remove all nonessential components and use that space for more paint if it were me.

#54 mr.satire

mr.satire

Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life fixing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

A scale is ridiculous, but a shot counter in the manner I'm thinking of could be done and work out. You're right, keeping track of the exact amount of paint in the loader is difficult at best, if not impossible. But instead of an exact count, you could simply count the number of balls loaded and go from there.

Let's say they make the loader have a capacity of 200 balls. The shot counter would simply have to count out approximately 140-150 balls loaded, because at that point you would be able to fit another pod into the loader, regardless of how many you started out with or exactly how much is left. 140 balls are known to have been ejected from the loader, and that means another pod will fit in. The loader does not need to tell you how many balls are left exactly, it will simply just tell you when you can reload.

You may ask how the loader can tell the quantity of balls that have been loaded. It's fairly simple, all you would have to do is put a set of eyes into the feedneck and offset them. Allow me to demonstrate with poorly drawn pictures:

2b4e3c99-42e8-4c4f-b4a8-85c9f9d60b19_zps

The black circle is the feedneck and the red line would be the beam of a break beam eye system, which can be found on most paintball guns. Because the paintballs are round, there is a gap in between them.

1d0cb600-24a5-4fda-a25d-0c29fda0fbb5_zps

The black lines represent the feedneck, and the red dot would be the beam and obviously the paintballs are loaded into the feedneck. This means that every paintball that goes through the feedneck will break the beam, and each time the beam is broken the loader can tell that a paintball has been loaded.

At this point, all it has to do is count out, without displaying on the screen, 150 or so paintballs, or a quantity that can be set by the user. And once the loader senses that the set amount of paintballs have been loaded, it will notify the user to reload.

TLDR; It's doable, but in my opinion it is still unnecessary and gimmicky. I would rather remove all nonessential components and use that space for more paint if it were me.

I see the easiest way of doing a shot counter by using an accelerometer to count shots, or with a mic.

Much less complicated and more a question of editing the software and adding a screen

#55 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

Can't wait......lol

#56 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

Rotor 2?

Buy one of these if you want a cheap but nice electro!!!
DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#57 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

It's This!  That's why they covered the front with tape!  Because there is a pinokio sign on it!!!!

view%203.jpg

http://www.ansgear.c...ader_s/4249.htm

DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#58 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:10 PM

it doesn't even look like that.. the pinokio has more bulk in the front. that one has more to the back. the shells are completely different.

Edited by LUXOR54, 09 July 2013 - 12:11 PM.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#59 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,107 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

It's This!  That's why they covered the front with tape!  Because there is a pinokio sign on it!!!!

http://www.ansgear.c...ader_s/4249.htm

Look at your link, then look at the thread. This thread is for the rumored GI loader, not the Pinokio loader. We already have another thread for Pinokio's new loader.

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=220324

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#60 gorgeousllama

gorgeousllama

THE LLAMA.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

There is no way this is a "Rotor 2." Dye has done this before with the NT. They brought new technologies to the market, and the Dye fanboys that were using the DM series started using the NT and hated it. Dye lost customers due to the NT. Why would they do that with the "Rotor 2?" They already have a fantastic loader. Plus, Dye DOES NOT let any of their product leak early. PERIOD. Never happens. Or at least, not that I've ever seen.

Axe Pro, Spire, 68/45 Ninja, Virtue Vio

Feedback
+12/0/-0

#61 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

Not to mention the obvious lower hump that the Pinokio loader has at the feedneck is nowhere to be found on the Slowiak hopper, and there's little to no tape there.  Ever tried spotting planes by silhouette?  It might help with your loader identification.

Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#62 ChrisHazard

ChrisHazard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

It's no pinokio:p I was checking this out before <blank> gave it to Nick to use:p

CHB Paintball
Canadian Vanguard Service Center
chrishazard@vanguardpaintballusa.com
Sales & Field Rep - FANZKIT.com - Sales - I2I Custom Apparel
Citrus Connection Scenario Paintball Team

#63 recreationalpb

recreationalpb

Member Title

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

I THINK It's Vanguard's new/first loader. Look at the similarities in design and style. The big buttons, the font used in the screen, and the overall look just screams Vanguard.

Edited by recreationalpb, 27 July 2013 - 08:13 PM.

#64 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,107 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

So you don't actually know for sure if it's Vanguard's loader, you just think Vanguard because it looks that way to you?

#65 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

So you don't actually know for sure if it's Vanguard's loader, you just think Vanguard because it looks that way to you?

don't you know that buttons and font are a companies most distinguishable features?  :dodgy:

based on the big button and top part of the shell that has a separate piece on top of that, this thing is totally 100% Dye. 

Edited by LUXOR54, 27 July 2013 - 08:35 PM.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#66 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

What if it's just a game timer,  and what we have here is a souped up Spyder Fasta LCD with some fancy new buttons

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#67 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

its the new G.I. loader, and yes that is a chrono in the nose of the gun. should be interesting if it was  not so damn ugly.

Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#68 Forrest99

Forrest99

2spooky4u

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

It far out there....but a new viewloader??

Any one with a B2k pds board?

#69 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:23 AM

1235224_521304157948192_1150754560_n.jpg

#70 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

I don't see this taking off unless it does something the Rotor, Z2, and Spire don't. Unless there's some game changing technology, I'll keep my Rotor.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#71 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,107 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

So I guess every person who will ever play paintball already has high end loaders? You're right, they might as well just give up now, and stop making any new loaders.

#72 ChemistFunk215

ChemistFunk215

Lep is A Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

No matter how you see it Paintball is also a business. Why would they release a loader? Because money and competition. I'm really interested to get my hands on one and i mite have to bribe my resources with dinner and alcohol to get a hold of this lol.

Misfit Toys/Misfit Militia
I shoot PaintBullets for Ballers Inc., Valken, CP, Bob Long, TechPB, Deviant, LVP South, DXS, G.I.Sportz, TopGun, PlayGround, R7, FixMyGat
XBL Gamertag: ChemistFunk
My Feedback

#73 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

I'm actually excited about this if it's similar to the original Draxxus Pulse and still uses the pulse feed and RF

,I still have one I use with my RF equipt markers.

Always thought it was superior to the Halo&Vlocity for speed and easy cleaning,shells were junk though

#74 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,082 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

So I guess every person who will ever play paintball already has high end loaders? You're right, they might as well just give up now, and stop making any new loaders.

That wasn't the point of his post I think.  Pretty sure he meant "why buy this over an existing superloader" or something to that effect.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 09 September 2013 - 03:38 PM.

#75 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Lockdown kicked there ass. Just saying, that's my home team :')

109.gif

#76 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

This thing looks uber sexy. I'll let some reviews roll in, and if all seems well, I might get one instead of a rotor.

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#77 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,107 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

That wasn't the point of his post I think.  Pretty sure he meant "why buy this over an existing superloader" or something to that effect.

I was referring to the first part of the statement that said "I don't see this taking off unless it does something the Rotor, Z2, and Spire don't." The exact same thing was said about the Spire when it first came out, when the Z2 came out, when the Rotor came out, when the Prophecy V2 came out, etc.

#78 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

I was referring to the first part of the statement that said "I don't see this taking off unless it does something the Rotor, Z2, and Spire don't." The exact same thing was said about the Spire when it first came out, when the Z2 came out, when the Rotor came out, when the Prophecy V2 came out, etc.

I'm not saying people won't like it or buy it, or that it's pointless overall. From me, personally, someone who already has a high end loader, I want to be given a reason to change loaders by a new product in the loader market. The Spire failed to do that for me and unless the Pulse has something that puts it head and shoulders above the Rotor or other high end loaders, It'll just be another option instead of the next step in loaders.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#79 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

A quick Google search and check of GI Sports website yeilded no results. At least nothing of this new loader, only the .50 call gear.

#80 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

A quick Google search and check of GI Sports website yeilded no results. At least nothing of this new loader, only the .50 call gear.

its a GI loader. look at their facebook and also the GI logo on the side...

Lulzjustacat.png

#81 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

its a GI loader. look at their facebook and also the GI logo on the side...

Not denying it's a GI loader, but it's not available for purchase yet.

#82 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,107 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Well, yeah. These pics are the first pics anyone's seen where it isn't taped up. We're still in the stage where people are taking pics of it as it's being tested.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 11 September 2013 - 05:01 PM.

#83 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

I'm worried about weight and battery life - especially the battery life when you're actively using the chronograph.  That said, I'm a big fan of their speed feed design.  The next thing I'd like to see is the throat size of the speed feed compared to the throat size of a pod.  Hopefully the throat is sized more like a rotor or spire than like a V-Max.

#84 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

I don't think anyone else has posted this yet but read the part on this page labeled "Updates:". http://www.ansgear.c...ader_s/4427.htm

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#85 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,107 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

We've known at least one of the versions would have a built in chrono since it was leaked.

#86 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Ok, just posting as proof I guess you could say.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#87 The Recballer

The Recballer

South Florida Shockers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

I don't think anyone else has posted this yet but read the part on this page labeled "Updates:". http://www.ansgear.c...ader_s/4427.htm

Fail on ANS' part

*you're

:P

Chelsea Football Club - St.Louis Rams - Tampa Bay Rays - Florida Panthers - Miami Heat

Tampa Bay Damage - Los Angeles Ironmen

South Florida Shockers #16

#88 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

Fail on ANS' part

*you're

:P
lol, I saw that too

Edited by TheDyeingEmpirePlanet, 13 September 2013 - 05:34 PM.

DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#89 Pumpy

Pumpy

A.K.A Captain Canada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

I would just like to say that I have a connection that had a preproduction model of the pulse pdr, there are two different versions, one will come with a chronograph, and the other without. The price will be a $50 difference between the two. It will feed over 30 bps. I dont know the exact weight or capacity but as I learn things I will post them here.

#90 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

I would just like to say that I have a connection that had a preproduction model of the pulse pdr, there are two different versions, one will come with a chronograph, and the other without. The price will be a $50 difference between the two. It will feed over 30 bps. I dont know the exact weight or capacity but as I learn things I will post them here.

It really bugs me when companies use loader speed as a marketing gimmick. All I can think if when you tell me your loader feeds paint really fast is how much pressure will be put on the ball stack.
I am a raccoon.

#91 Pumpy

Pumpy

A.K.A Captain Canada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:16 AM

It really bugs me when companies use loader speed as a marketing gimmick. All I can think if when you tell me your loader feeds paint really fast is how much pressure will be put on the ball stack.

Apparently the loader is extremely gentile on paint and has no issues with jams or breaks, like a pinokio.

#92 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,107 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

Apparently the loader is extremely gentile on paint and has no issues with jams or breaks, like a pinokio.

I have never, ever, heard of a Pinokio having issues with jamming or breaking paint.

#93 Pumpy

Pumpy

A.K.A Captain Canada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

I have never, ever, heard of a Pinokio having issues with jamming or breaking paint.

Exactly! It will be, hopefully, just as reliable as a pinokio.

#94 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

Wtf is the point if a built in chrono? It's just going to make its cost skyrocket. Also I would have thought that if the hopper had a ball counter, that it would beep or flash when you were almost empty, that would make sense. What's the point of having a hopper telling you the exact amount of paintballs it's loaded unless you're doing an efficiency test which not many people do. I'm anxious to see what the drive system is, not the pointless shit I'l probably never use IF I sell me rotor
109.gif

#95 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

I don't really get the advantage of a built in chrono.   If I was going to do a loader I would do a built in camera instead

#96 Pumpy

Pumpy

A.K.A Captain Canada

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

I don't really get the advantage of a built in chrono.   If I was going to do a loader I would do a built in camera instead

Its just a gimmick, however a camera would be pretty sick!

#97 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

The Camera has the same, if not worse, problem as a chronograph.  What kind of batteries will that loader run on?  Plus, hasn't everyone basically gotten tired of game videos that either have the annoying barrel firing noise or that spend half the time filming the ground or the sun?

#98 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

it's called editing... I think a camera would be a really cool idea, maybe an aftermarket part?

109.gif

#99 Punisher068

Punisher068

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

I think a crono could be beneficial to players who would like to pretune their markers at home instead of wasting precious game time.Also good that it's an option for players like myself who have access to one at home.

Still curious what the feed activation will be,eyes,sound,force feedback,RF or a combo of any of the above

#100 shammy

shammy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

check this out

original_253559_8boje3kdfv8jil4zv_aodohzhttp://www.coroflot.com/dkanitz/GI-Sportz-Pulse-RDR-Loader

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users