• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 btwjaimer

btwjaimer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

which of the two performs better and is size of each hopper a big deal?

#2 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:22 PM

To me size really isn't a huge Factor, but weight is. (That's what she didn't say)

I'd go with the Invert Too, their simple and work fine. 

#3 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

We use the Pinoko on my daughters gun she loves it.  It is tall but it always works great and can hold a lot of paint. 

#4 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

The Too is a good loader, no doubt.  It will keep whatever gun you have it on top of shooting at the field limit.  But I'd say Pinokio for the simple reason you don't have to disassemble it to clean it.  The Too is a PITA when paint breaks.

That said, having put well over 10,000 shots through mine, I've NEVER had a jam.  Just keep the motor speed low and ball stack monitoring on, and it will work well.  If you turn the speed up, especially with monitoring off, the Too WILL turn into a blender, and all but the softest of guns will clip the next ball up.

Oh and in case this isn't unprofessional enough yet.

Fuck, shit, boobs, purple monkey dishwasher.

#5 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,606 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

True that. Too's can be annoying to reset if you fuck it up or mess with it without knowledge, especially if you have a loud or hard and kicky gun. Pinokios just work, but I didn't get one for the sake of profile and size, although I believe the halo is heavier.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#6 bolts

bolts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

Pinokio is 3.5 oz's lighter than the Too (with batteries), and the Pinokio runs on two 9 volts while the Too has 6 AA's.

The Too is quieter.

The profile (that your opponent will see) and height off the gun is about the same.

The Pinokio extends further to the rear of your gun(like an eggy), so it will be more rear heavy, and if you use a drop forward it may smack you in the gogs when you shoulder the gun depending on your setup.

Pinokio holds ~30 more balls.

The Too feedneck is superior IMO, to the Pinokio's harder plastic because the Pinokio is a harder plastic so you need to clamp it down on your gun a lot in order to keep it from swaying - I actually have to put duct tape around it to keep it stable.

Pinokio is simple 1 button press on/off operation while the Too can be programmed with different speeds/actuation sensitivity/ball stack monitoring - Pinokio doesn't need the last two programming things but it would be nice if you could change the speed to save battery life if you're not going to be shooting a high ROF.

IMO, if the Too was as light as the Pinokio and held as many balls it would be the winner, no contest - those are the real selling points on the Pinokio me thinks.

#7 LaxBro22

LaxBro22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

The  pinokio is the loader to go with in my opinion. The halo too is loud and some what obnoxious when it jams. 

#8 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

I personally like Halo's better, but im well aware that pinokios are superloaders. However, why not spend halo money on a pinokio and grab a spyder Fasta, or spend the same money on a VMAX 2?

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#9 Exile308

Exile308

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

With the sale price of of Pinoko at places like ANS gear right now I can't think of a reason to buy any other hopper over it.   Plus being able to carry 400 paintballs is nice

#10 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,558 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

I like the invert too more, but I'm a strict speedball player so size really matters
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#11 fumbimo

fumbimo

TechPB's Official Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

Size always matters, but i would go with the pinokio without a doubt due to the fact that it is lighter, extremely easy to clean, very reliable, and you have the option for the extended nose. the halo too is good as well but it is a pain in the ass to clean and is heavier. the pinokio is also larger overall but not by enough to make it lose to the halo too.

Edited by fumbimo, 21 July 2013 - 09:12 PM.

58pk.jpg

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

#12 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

Dont forget the spyder fasta

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#13 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,558 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

Out of all hoppers, my list goes as follows

Rotor>spire>halo too (strictly because of price)>z2>pinokio>fasta

I just don't like the fasta for some reason
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users