#1 ibanez350mdx

ibanez350mdx

CCP #86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

Alabama Paintball Players,

The Prattville Paintball group is looking for some new faces to join us at the field. We are a group that loves to play, and lately we've seen a decline in attendance for our game days. We would really like to see more turnout from our regulars and guests alike. I've included a link to our facebook page that should answer most of your questions, but if anyone wants any additional information feel free to ask.

We usually play on sunday afternoons during the summer and saturday mornings in the winter.The field is fairly large with both woods and open areas. There is no field fee but we do accept donations to help with field upkeep. We fill HPA for $1 for 1K psi and CO2. I'm not sure about the CO2 prices though, as I haven't used CO2 for years. We have a field chrono and plenty of parking. We don't have marker rentals, but if you want to come out and play and don't have a gun put a message on the facebook page I'm sure someone at the field will have an extra setup that they will let you use.

I hope that we can get a lot more people to show up in the future. It really is a fun and competitive atmosphere. We would love to have some new faces to shoot!!!

Here's the link to the facebook page

https://www.facebook...ll/140284037252

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SpeedballWoodsball, CO2 and HPA, No Field Fee, BYOP

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users