113 replies to this topic

#51 5ozofpain

5ozofpain

FUS RO DAH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,170 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

LUXOR... calling out another member like that makes you look equally douchy...

Feedback I LE AXE 

EKK ELITE

#52 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:46 PM

Orange Chicken... you are very high up on my list... you have already been publicly shamed at my bidding... 

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#53 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

after what happened i'm going to assume orange chicken is #2 and i'm in the #4-5 range?

New found pumper,
Set-up: Black/gold E2 Karnivor, Dye rotor, Guerrilla air 68/4500, CP 14" .685, Black/Gold Dye I4's, Dye core pads, Venomwear, Etek3 LT. Orange 2k5 superstock, CCM'd
Proud Canadian citizen

#54 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:57 PM

I know who's number 1 most likely. Cooky, idk the rest.

109.gif

#55 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:00 PM

other than a movie reference this is only my second warn.. ever. if i made it high up the list, i'd be impressed.

New found pumper,
Set-up: Black/gold E2 Karnivor, Dye rotor, Guerrilla air 68/4500, CP 14" .685, Black/Gold Dye I4's, Dye core pads, Venomwear, Etek3 LT. Orange 2k5 superstock, CCM'd
Proud Canadian citizen

#56 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

can I be on the list too? Or I probably am already...

#57 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

Does this mean I should start reporting the baseless bashing of various guns?

No single gun is perfect, that's why they have eleventy-billion of them to choose from. Instead of the "DP SUCKS" maybe we can have more "DP's customer service and shot quality leaves something to be desired, and they can be finicky with maintenance, but they are nice to shoot. Seriously, two guns several people commonly stead people away from are the Etha and G5. After having shot them, I'd pick either over the Extcy I bought. I'll admit, the shot quality of the Ex is better than either, but I hate actually shooting the thing. Anyway, I digress.

I've shot several of the guns commonly...downplayed on this forum, and (almost) EVERY time I've felt the negatives were overhyped and the positives under served. The only exception to this is the Kaos. Maybe it was just the one I had, but the thing was virtually unusable.

I'm not saying you shouldn't present the negatives of a certain gun, but jeez, at least try to be a little impartial.

Oh and in case this isn't unprofessional enough yet.

Fuck, shit, boobs, purple monkey dishwasher.

#58 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 08:29 PM

fan boys will be fan boys... as long as they are not being douches i wont do anything about it

Mossberg 500 ZMB

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#59 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

So we can't tell a fanboy to piss of simply because he is lauding a marker as the second coming of Christ simply because he likes the brand?

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#60 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

there is nothing in the rules against being a fan boy.... but, that doesnt mean the fanboy can be a douche about it... if the person is only replying to adive trhrads with "AEXE!!!!1111!!!!!!!11" then report it... otherwise, if you take matters into your own hands, i will deal you a more harsh punishment then the others... and will most likely publically shame you over them...

so, the point here? have some respect, i know, its a long shot, as common sense and respect are concepts lost on todays youth... but you are not a mod, you cant simpy tell someone to shut up on here... for if you do, myself or another mod will be there to drop the hammer on you faster then you write a complaint thread...

just look what happened to luxor... he called out another user in a thread that he had no business calling them out in... now, i amnot saying the what he said was wrong... but the factthat he said it is a no no.... if you have issues what what another user is doing, you can message me about it and provide links to their threads... if its a clear violation of the rules, report the post or the entire thread, and we will deal with it...

otherwise, you are just going to have to accpt that people have differing opinions then you... and that no gives a rats ass what you can afford or that you jstu play for fun... there is a part of paintball that revolves around gear, and people become fan boys of the gear they love... deal with it... or leave

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#61 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,583 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:55 AM

My warn list is clean and serene. 

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#62 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:55 AM

for now... that wont last long though

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#63 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

Don't be mean to people, unless you are a mod, then it's funny and cool.

#64 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:03 PM

Don't be mean to people, unless you are a mod, then it's funny and cool.

Unfortunately, that's the case on most forums.

#65 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,583 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:25 PM

for now... that wont last long though

It's been that way since last November so I wouldn't be so sure.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#66 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,177 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

True. way too much Emma Stone  ;)

There is no such thing as too much Emma Stone.

#67 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

True. way too much Emma Stone  ;)

There is no such thing as too much Emma Stone.

fuck you and your .gif

Edited by OEFVeteran, 09 July 2013 - 07:56 PM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#68 Justin B.

Justin B.

Damage Control D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

I think I just made it on the list.

PAP Family - Damage Control #77

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#69 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

Me thinks OEF is mad. Ya see he don't even like America's sweetheart. Quite the shame why so serious?

#70 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

why so serious? because of little shits like you...

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#71 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

Very mature of you sir. Someone is taking this a wee bit too far. I state a valid point. Many people agree with my points. I do not explicitly or directly attack anyone in particular with any of the points I make yet you seem quite content to go off and accuse me of being "a little shit" "childish" "ignorant" and "part of the problem." Even in the OP that you decided to get mad at me for. I simply pointed out the obvious and tried to lighten the mood between them with a bit of off color humor. I think you underestimate my intelligence, and misjudged my intentions. I have no desire to "cause trouble" I think its more of a matter of you misinterpreting good humored satire in the original thread for jackassedness. 

As for the whole "Gear" Issue. I am simply stating a fact. There is no need to spoon feed new players tourney ready gear out of the gate. That IMO creates a large problem with paintball and prevents it from growing. Kids have their parents go out and spend the money on gear turns out they dont like it and the gear sits in a closet unused. Their parents tell their friends oh hey we wasted all this money blah blah blah. It also leads to the issue of having the super equipped 12 year olds running around the field not having a clue in hell what they are doing being thrown to the dogs in open matches and inherently getting steamrolled making them less likely to want to play. Cheeper guns are called entry level for a reason. They are a right of passage and in all honestly they do just fine when being compared to anything else out there.  

#72 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

well, guess what... this sport survives because of people spending money on gear like that... but thats besides the point...

your rant thread wasnt the first of its kind, and it wont be the last... the simple fact remains, you are complaining about people that are asking advice on what better gear to get... why should it matter to you if  they want to spend 2k on a brand new setup... its not your money... if you dont agree with they way they invest in paintball, stay the fuck out of those threads... but complaining about it makes you look like a petty little shit... and it goes against what we set out to do here at techpb... and thats answer any and all paintball related questions with tact and respect... so keep it up... my ban hammer is in full swing, i would have zero issue with wiping you off techpb right now the only people that would miss you are those punks in that little FB group you have where you complain about us mean old grumpy mods... no one would miss you... you are not that important

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#73 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

Im not saying that im important and in all honestly it does not matter if you guys miss me. The only thing I use this forum for now a days is bst anyways. Im leaving this at im going to agree to disagree with you. I do not see how planting into a 12 year old kids mind that he needs to go out and spend all this money to have a good time playing paintball which is of course the only reason people play paintball is a good thing. Im leaving it at that I do not so much have an issue with giving sound advice more so the quality and type of advice given. 

#74 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

from what i see here, people dont force it down newbies throats to go out and spend 2 grand on a set up... unless thats the price range they are asking for... if thats what you are seeing, then you are looking too hard... 

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#75 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

from what i see here, people dont force it down newbies throats to go out and spend 2 grand on a set up... unless thats the price range they are asking for... if thats what you are seeing, then you are looking too hard... 

What im talking about here is the guys who go out and tell a little kid who most likely only ever rented once or twice before to go out and buy a used AXE "because its the bestorz" $300 a Used Rotor $100 a Ninja Carbon Fiber Tank "because ninja is the best and nobody can quite say way" $150 and a nice mask "whichever fits best" $100 Thats like $600 worth of equipment for a 12-14 year old. $600 is a metric fuck ton of money to a kid that age. 

Im a big proponent of entry level they put them out at that price point for a reason. Telling someone all that so early is going to discourage them into thinking that they might not ever be able to afford it at their age. Instead of letting them know they could be totally content shooting something like a used Ion for like $75 and an old halo with a stealie. 

Im not looking at this so much from a consumer stand point but as if I was a broke ass 14 year old kid with no job who wants to get into paintball. It can be done for cheep and have an amazing time doing it. To a kid that age it does not matter what they shoot only that they are out there having fun. Hand a kid an electro that can shoot as fast as anything out there and work for him %100 of the time he wont even realize what he is missing out by not having the "best gear" its a matter of ignorance being bliss. 

Edited by bigx, 09 July 2013 - 09:54 PM.

#76 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

Sloths are the best animals evar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

I'm in that age range and I have bought well over $600 worth of equipment, and guess who bought it.....

#77 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

if its bothering you that much, stay out of the advice sections...

its not htat big of a deal if someone suggests that much gear to someone who is asking for gear in that price range... yet, for some reason you seem to want to make a big deal about it...

now, i agree that this place has gone down hill... and that there is a problem with users turning advice threads into argument threads because they have differing opinions... but going off the chain because you dont agree with the people that suggest used equipment goes against what this site stands for...  if you cant understand that, then maybe you dont belong here... 

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#78 Praetorian

Praetorian

Skill? Where can I buy that?!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

omg...

Sometimes I really wonder about you kids sometimes... sure it's a forum and it's fun to be the Troll, but please go bother with the nation with that sort of mentality.

all I can say is. Mods... Don't stop with the Chat bans.. I wanna see an  IP ban  :D

#79 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

Ive never gotten into an equipment based argument with anyone on this site. Look through my threads. I simply dont like people telling new players to go out and spend an assload of cash on gear. I also dont like it when people relentlessly flame eachother IN PERSON over what they post up on here. I cant seem to avoid it anymore. Its even going into PB Chatter and news where all the stuff I used to like was located. Now again its all gear. If anything I think all gear related bickering should be left in the "Equipment Advice Section" or even make a new section for fanboys to get their flame on. I tend to stay out of the "Advice Section" anyways but it seems like I cant avoid it no matter where I go. 

It all comes down to user responsibility post your shit in the right place. 

Again, im going to stick to my guns. Noobs dont need to spend a lot of money to have a good time and I can count numerous times where I have spoken with people who said the only turn off is the amount of money needed to play because they hear horror stories of how expensive gear can be. Let them know that there is a much cheeper option that is just a fun and usable that is all I ask. I would be more than willing to go into the advice section to share my points of view but im sick of all the fanboys. 

#80 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

i am not telling you to change your views... i dont agree with new players dumping a ton of cash on gear either... 

so, here is what you do... if you see an equipment advice argument cropping in in any section other then the advice sub forums, report it... but you ranting like that makes you look like a douche...

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#81 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

10 4 Ghost rider. Rants let me be heard. I want people to know how I feel about this because I believe it is valid and worthwhile. 

Now as long as I know that affirmative action will be taken in regards to flaming fanboys I see no further issue. I have what I want. 

#82 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

so, that means you will stop acting like an asshat?

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#83 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:19 PM

Well if by me getting mad at people for being asshats makes me an asshat sure. Take away the original asshats and I will sit here with my little Emma Stone gif and start setting shit straight. All teh noobs be gettin their ions and vibes.

#84 Praetorian

Praetorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

I have seen this time and time again...

The more money you spend on your first/second set-up the faster you will burn out. If you start off with rental equipment and work your way up... Chances are you will stay in the sport longer..

I have this conundrum right now... I really can't get my gear much better then MAYBE a hopper, I have a Gun i love, tank pads etc... and now I feel bored. :(   it sucks but I also like knowing there is really no way up for me except my playing style.

#85 madsnipes

madsnipes

TechPB's Jailbot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

This forum really does feel like its gone downhill.

I hardly even find myself active anymore and if it wasn't for the CBC, I'd be on it even less.

It seems like more users are focused on how many people they can convince to get the gun that they like, rather then helping the OP's find their own preference and what they are looking for in a gun.

#32 "Dusty" of the Devil Dogs. Give us a like if you want - Devil Dogs Paintball

TechPBsig_zpsbc0cb057.jpg

#86 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

Any help I offer is what  I truthfully believe and not just what I would want ^

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#87 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

It seems like more users are focused on how many people they can convince to get the gun that they like, rather then helping the OP's find their own preference and what they are looking for in a gun.

Even in the short time I've been here I've seen this.  I wouldn't mind it so much if it weren't for the fact that so many just recommend a gun because they've heard nice things about it.  

#88 Praetorian

Praetorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

I always give the kids a completely random gun... I should probably just spin a wheel to see where it lands.

In todays market guns have become so fast and so light, that saving yourself a butt load of Cash and buying an older High-end will give you both the advanced Technology to further your own personal tech skills, but also give you a gun that works the EXACT SAME WAY as the newest marker.

honestly ask yourself, if the guy shooting at you was using a Cyborg RX, a Vice, an Ego 5, or a 2002 Ironman intimidator... Would you honestly know? HELL NO! Give a kid a comfortable gun and they will workout just as good as if you gave him a LV1. Comfort is theeee most unmentioned issue in paintball...

#89 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:57 PM

^ I have a Vice because I was told this. I was told a slightly older high end would be able to take on any gun from today. Well...they were right. I feel honestly that my Vice is just as good or even better than some of the guns of today.

- Cookybiscuit

#90 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:20 AM

oh gawd...

109.gif

#91 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:03 AM

I love when I walk on the field with my karni and the kids and even some old guys have no idea what it is. Then I proceed to rip semi and they're confused as hell. I would consider it an old highend.. Works perfectly fine today. That's why I'm selling my etek, absolutely no need for it at all anymore. Karni does the same thing. And in my opinion, it does it even better. I love it when kids think you won't be able to stand up to them because of your marker.. Then you just rip them a new one and they're stirring there confused. Might not be the best thing for playing tight (getting hit in the face and all) but I love it.
New found pumper,
Proud Canadian citizen

#92 AoSpades

AoSpades

I speak two languages: English and Common Sense

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:17 AM

This has gotten silly.

I always seems to get pooped on for recommending a G3 even when I actually do list all the pros,cons, advantages, disadvantages etc.

It doesn't matter what marker you recommend, someone else will shit on it because they heard somewhere along the bullshit grapevine of paintball hearsay that a friend of his friend's friend's sponsored brother thought it sucked for X.Y.Z. reasons.

THAT is the real problem. Too many people who either haven't, actually used the marker, or haven't taken the time to find out what the (usually little) problem is with the marker. They just instantly label it and the company a lemon, and this begins the hate train to Inowknoweverythingville.

2012 G6R || 2010 VICTORY || CROME 2 || ROGUE || LEGEND || THRESHOLD || G3

SPLASH ANNO'D CUSTOM PUMP || BLACK AKA'D KARNIVOR PUMP

Step up your game: Go A.P.E.

#93 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:08 AM

So in reality the real problem is people are giving advice when in reality they know nothing. I think there will be a good remedy to this but a rather difficult one to implement.

#94 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

I know my stuff.

- Cookybiscuit

#95 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:16 AM

I know my stuff.

How?

#96 madsnipes

madsnipes

TechPB's Jailbot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,035 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

I know my stuff.

How?

Perfect example of unnecessary member bashing.

#32 "Dusty" of the Devil Dogs. Give us a like if you want - Devil Dogs Paintball

TechPBsig_zpsbc0cb057.jpg

#97 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

I know my stuff.

How many guns have you owned, used or maintained extensively? I have owned 45 different markers. All of which I have used as well as teched tuned and overhauled before moving on. I have seen just about everything there is. I have been playing on a regular basis for several years now. I know my shit, guys like Wookie, Soup, Nobben, Juzy, know their shit.

It's a matter of experience can you honestly say that you are proficient and practiced with multiple markers?

#98 Praetorian

Praetorian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:43 AM

I've come to find that most guns people bash on are not bad.

Well respected Forum member Stick didn't like the MVP. I picked it up and had an absolute blast with it.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE shits on the Vapor save maybe a few... now While I haven't gotten down and dirty with it yet it seems to be one of the smoothst shooting guns I have ever owned.. I will really get to field test it on August 3rd where there will be heat dust and crap every where... but for now it's Been doing fine, but I wont Recommend it till It's walked into a Big game with me.

#99 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

I know my stuff.

How?

Perfect example of unnecessary member bashing.

Fair enough. My bad,

#100 imnothim

imnothim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:12 PM

I know my stuff.

no you don't

How do you know? Does he know everything there is to know about every gun ever made since the inception of paintball? No but I'd take his advice about a gun he's actually owned over someone who's played for 10 yrs but has never held a (insert random gun here). As madsnipes said, replies like that are unnecessary, and i think the type of shit OEF, and im sure other mods/ mature members are getting sick of.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users