7 replies to this topic

#1 KCEXTREMEPAINTBALL

KCEXTREMEPAINTBALL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

Paintball Park Information: 

Martin city paintball is an outdoor park.  Great for birthday party's, corporate events, team building and scenario games.  Private party's need to be a min. of 8 people and we can accommodate up to 60 people at one time.   All private party's will receive  a dedicated ref and field.  Private party's need to be booked at least 72 hours in advance.

We suggest that all players dress in layers, jeans and a hoody is a great start.   Good foot ware is key, no flip flops or bare feet. 

Watch our Video: https://plus.google....sts/FH56kq9JUwP

2013-06-08+12.56.55.jpg

Pricing info:

If you have all of your own equipment. ( Marker, Hopper, Tank, and Mask).  All you pay is the field fee, and paint. We do not rent barrel covers.  All markers are required to have a proper barrel cover on before entering the building.  

You may purchase a cover for $5.00 at the door.

Field Fee: $15.00 ( includes all day air)

Rental package: $25.00 ( includes: Valken SW-1 or BT-Combat  Marker, Mask, 2 ammo pods with belt harness, 280 paintballs, and all day air).  

Chest protector and neck protector available upon request, limited supply. 

Extra paint:

Valken Infinity (rec paint).               Valken Graffiti ( higher quality paint)

Case of 2000- $55.00                    Case of 2000- $65.00

Bag of 500---- $17.00                    Bag of 500---- $20.00

Pod of 140---- $7.00                      No pods available 

Extra equipment rentals:

Forget something we can rent individual items.

HPA or CO2 tank $5.00

Gravity hopper     $2.00

Mask.                   $5.00

Join The Community for More Updates: Google+ Community

2013-06-09+14.54.20.jpg

Edited by KCEXTREMEPAINTBALL, 08 July 2013 - 08:35 AM.

-------------------------------------------

We are devoting this website to help all the paintball fields here in the Kansas City Area expose what they have to offer, from outside fields to indoor and kid friendly 50 caliber opportunities.. No matter if you play professional paintball or just wanting to try it out, Kansas City has a ton of areas to offer you an experience of a life time.TRUE Adrenaline, Safety and Pure Fun. 

#2 Ninjaafro

Ninjaafro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:24 AM

I have been waiting forever for this place to open!

#3 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

Congrats and welcome to the Community.

It is nice to see a paintball park open when you hear of so many closing. This is very refreshing news for the community and I am sure for your local players more.

Best wishes and I hope you many years of success.

#4 Jkempkes16

Jkempkes16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

looks like a pretty legit field

publiclogo.jpg

#5 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

Been there. Very nice amount of land that would accomidate big tourneys well if they decide to host. Can't wait to spend some weekends getting lit up there.

#6 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

Been there. Very nice amount of land that would accomidate big tourneys well if they decide to host. Can't wait to spend some weekends getting lit up there.

Was it pretty busy there when you went?  If so was there a decent amount of people playing speedball and woodsball or more towards one or the other?

#7 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

Was it pretty busy there when you went?  If so was there a decent amount of people playing speedball and woodsball or more towards one or the other?

It was a Saturday when they were just first announcing the fields were open for play and there was a pretty good turn out. I'd say a good 12-15 guys showed up and were there for a while before I was there and were still playing after I left. 

The guy running things said there was an even better turn out on Sundays for shooty air ball.

#8 cmc1367

cmc1367

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

I think a couple of buddies and me are going to head up to Martin City this coming Saturday the 24th.  Mostly playing woodsball/recball, but might play a little speedball as well.  Im trying to get some more friends to come try out playing and saw they have a groupon so definitely helps getting people to try it for the first time (its how my buddy and I started in May and since have been about once a week to Jaegers).

Let me know if you are going to head up Sinister, or anyone else as we are hoping to get a good turnout, and not sure how many we have yet probably around 5, but maybe a couple more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users