3 replies to this topic

#1 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

Hi everyone, I am planning on buying a g6r that I found on pbnation. I just want to make sure that the deal doesn't sound like a scam. It's a 2011 Texas storm g6r with pillow bolt, lo-pro pin, and lp poppit in pristine condition for $625 shipped. The seller is selling multiple markers, he has sold one of the markers on this thread already, he has only 25/0/0 feedback, an he answers all Pm's fairly quickly. I have gotten his Paypal email address and he gave me the shooting video that I asked for. Does this seem like a legit deal or do you think it's a scam? I feel like its legit but its always better to be safe than sorry
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#2 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

It's legit. Pay with paypall using goods and you will be fine. Not everyone on pbn is a scammer. Don't worry.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#3 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,877 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

So long as you don't gift the money, you are good.

#4 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

Alright great guys. This marker is a beautiful polished titanium w/ polished orange accents and I was really hoping that it won't be a scam. Can't wait to receive the gun!!!
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users