32 replies to this topic

#1 Billy Badass-RPF

Billy Badass-RPF

Doctor wrote me a prescription, for more cowbell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

Just curious to see how many of you guys have taken a team member out do to friendly fire? I'm not talking mistaken identity (you shoot them because you thought they were on the other team).I'm talking they run trough one of your ropes and get nailed, or your shooting paint over their shoulder and accidentally hit them in the back of the head.

If I didn't buy so many guns for the sole purpose of fondling them i'd be a very rich man.
Am I the only one that when they see FEP QUEST they read it as FAP-QUEST then chuckle silently?
BST TIPX
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217819

#2 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:30 AM

Im sure Ive shot team mates out it happens

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#3 awesompants

awesompants

My pants are awesome.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:47 AM

Accidentally shot my team mate in the ass point blank yesterday.. We were running, he tripped and my finger slipped on my Dragon's really sensitive trigger lol..

TechPB Feedback 2/0/0 MCB Feedback 1/0/0 PBN Feedback 1/0/0
Buy My Cocker Pump! Sexilicious Tri-Fade Dragon FST

University of Michigan, Go Wolverines

#4 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:50 AM

Accidentally shot my team mate in the ass point blank yesterday.. We were running, he tripped and my finger slipped on my Dragon's really sensitive trigger lol..

Uh whoops sorry about that bud

Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#5 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:54 AM

I do it for shiggles. When kids are hiding and cowering in fear behind a bunker I shoot at their bunker from a different angle to get them to move up. It works. I don't intentionally shoot them but the effect is the same.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#6 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:26 AM

Shooting semi I have avoided shooting my team mates quite a few times. Although I have come close to shooting them in a majority of my videos.

602420_508306232582957_760957084_n.jpg

#7 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:12 AM

Everyones done it...

#8 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:20 AM

Sadly, I shot a teammate during a tourney last season. Since then, I can say, yes I have.

#9 Silyputy

Silyputy

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:26 AM

i dont remember ever doing it but im sure i have at one point. i have been shot by a team mate before we even started playing only two days ago. We were working out teams and he pulled the trigger on his gun and shot me in the knee im happy it hit my pads and i did not feel much at all lol.

If they talk shit, make them eat it.

#10 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

meow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

My asshole back players do  it all the time....

#11 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

My asshole back players do it all the time....

If they keep doing it just battle with them after it happens. That will trach them VERY fast not to let it happen again.

#12 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,196 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

I went to a speedball ball birthday party for a family friend a year younger than me.  Every single kid camped in the back with 2-3 people on each bunker, I got lit up from the back half the time.

#13 SplatSplatOrange

SplatSplatOrange

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

im not on a team but while walking to a field i turned on my gun and tested fired at a tree ... the paintball curved around the tree and hit a guy in the back oops

<p>G6R Red/black Ninja slp 45/45 Grillz Spire
Member of Chi-Town-Rampage

#14 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:26 PM

I do it for shiggles. When kids are hiding and cowering in fear behind a bunker I shoot at their bunker from a different angle to get them to move up. It works. I don't intentionally shoot them but the effect is the same.

lol I really need to start doing that.I always get stuck helping the renters out.

#15 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,640 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

I usually shoot more teammates out than people on the other team on a normal day, I'm that bad. Only time I think this hasn't happened in recent times is in a day against renters.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#16 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:23 PM

There's a field near me called friendly fire, and it kinda sucks, does that count? :P
Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#17 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

It's happened, but in woodsball for me it rarely happens. Got great video of me scalping one of my snake players at the 2011 NPPL, but he was sitting still in the snake and I had no clue that he was still alive. When the other time filled the snake, I came out to shoot take and he was there.

It happens, there is also a video me getting friendly fired at LL6. I got friendly fired more at LL6, than I've ever gotten in my life at an event. Once on the Empire side on Saturday, and twice on Sunday. 

#18 Pvlacrosse14

Pvlacrosse14

Indians Football OG #67

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

I went to a paintball party once and one of my friends thought the obective of the game was to be the last one standing so he shot out EVERYONE on his team
My Setup- OLED G6R, Virtue Spire 260, Ninja Pro V2 68/45, Empire Events, 2013 NXE Elevation

#19 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,606 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

Just last weekend I accidentally lit up a friends dad who was wrapping around on the team to finish off the last guy. I finished both of them off thinking he was shooting at my friend next to me; turns out the last guy was close to my friend as well.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#20 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:57 PM

Fuck it, I shoot everyone.

#21 TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

TheDyeingEmpirePlanet

DP doesn't always leak!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Fuck it, I shoot everyone.

Lshmsfoaidmt

Buy one of these if you want a cheap but nice electro!!!
DP E1!!!
TBC_logo.jpg

#22 MikeBlahBlah

MikeBlahBlah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

I was playing yesterday and I blew an Oring mid match in a town field. I started pushing and taking fire while another guy on my team shot over my shoulder. We took out the whole left side and I ran forward to flank. I surrendered one guy with a useless gun and then I turn around and get lit up by that same damn guy I was pushing with a second ago. :(

#23 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

I once went to check my marker to see if it was hit in a woodsball game and it wasn't but while doing so I accidentally shot a guy point blank on the back, on his left shoulder. I apologized and the refs even left him wipe it off and stay in the game.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#24 IPlaySoccer

IPlaySoccer

Resident Chelsea fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

I was at a new field (the field wasn't new but it was my first time there) and they have a cqb building. I was watching the right flank and all of a sudden I heard a noise from inside the building. Dumbass me, I ran in guns blazing and got three good hits on my friend.

I can be a bit of a smartass and even an a-hole. Please bear with me.

9ca1b1c13c8d04ea.png

#25 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

Not to sounds like a D-BAG or anything,but I did hit the kid in front of me on woodsball one day because he was being a loud mouth and kept following me and screeming. I'm use to tournament airball though so I don't have patience for woodsball.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#26 Toxin PB

Toxin PB

California Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

I shot Garibean in the leg onetime.

#27 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:43 PM

I once got bumped at the start box by this one dude and accidentally shot this other guy in the thigh like point blank.

A few weeks back my back got stitched up by my teammate off the break. I ran straight up to the A and I guess he was trying to lane over the side of it or something.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#28 itsme123

itsme123

Joshua 1:9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

I was playing speedball once and had a teammate that got shot out walk right through my lane of paint. I got him in the back of the head. I was also playing a 2v 3 once and I was on the team of 2. One of the guy from the other team ran out of paint and all he had was grenades. His teammate told him to toss him a grenade and it hit a thorn tree which put a hole in the grenade and ended up getting out two of the players. The only on left was the one without paint. We won :P

Who wants free stuff!?!? If you buy something from my gearbag sale I will give you free items! http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=220057

#29 TippmannPlayer97

TippmannPlayer97

R.I.P Mitch Lucker 10, 20, 1984 11, 1, 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

If your body is facing me, and your gun is up, I'm ripping you a new asshole. If you're facing me but your gun is down, I'll give you a second to identify as friendly before i rip you a new asshole. I must have shot 2-3 renters on accident because they are running back, guns up and looking right at me, and i of course go "oh, enemy -shoot until i see a break- oops he's my guy"

I like loud, kicky poppets. I am the last of my people.

#30 jimbob23929

jimbob23929

Orange Tiger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

I've almost hit a teammate at recball, luckily I stopped my rope soon enough that he made it through (it's on one of my videos, don't remember which).  On another occasion, I intentionally shot a teammate out, but for a valid reason. The game before had been a game of mixed advanced and beginner players, and this guy had proceeded to bunker 2 renters (which is against the rules), then ran down the rest of the field, shooting at anyone, despite the fact he got shot 3 times.  He continued to play, and I even witnessed him shoot a beginner/renter (couldn't tell which) point-blank in the back after he had shot them out (point-blank as in 3 inches away).  I nearly flipped my lid on him right there, but instead I shot him out the next game to avoid any further abuse of the rules by him.

Check out my youtube channel!!!
Current Marker Setup:
Proto Reflex Rail, Invert Halo TOO Loader with Exalt Speedfeed, Ninja Grey Ghost 68/4500 tank with Dye C7 Blue Rhino cover
Current Gear Setup: Orange Tiger i4 with Orange Tiger Headband and ContourROAM Camera, C12 Orange Tiger Jersey and Pants, PE 2012 Overload Padded Jersey
1/0/0
Posted Image

#31 Manch Vegas Baller

Manch Vegas Baller

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:40 AM

When I first started playing air ball there was a couple times i had people run through lanes, but that's it

Current set up
Gun:LE PDD Axe
Loader:V3 Rotor
Tank:Ninja 45/45
Axe FS/T: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222591

#32 FutureFuzz 26

FutureFuzz 26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:44 PM

I was shot in the back of the head snap battling Saturday.

Kinda my fault, it was my buddy shooting over my shoulder with his new Mini..... I felt a sting and a yellow mist clouded over me.

#33 thedudethatlikespaintball

thedudethatlikespaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Location:Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

i was running to the snake and this kid decides to start randomly spraying paintballs downfield with no specific target and i got shot. it might have been my fault but shit happens

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users