#1 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

Last time in chat I guess.

Please show some mercy OEFVeteran, it was only a joke.

Edited by Justin B., 09 July 2013 - 08:16 PM.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#2 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:18 PM

Please OEFVeteran don't permanently ban me. I was only kidding.

Just give me one more chance OEFVeteran! PLEASE!

Edited by Justin B., 09 July 2013 - 08:20 PM.

One Nation

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#3 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

only kidding? are you joking? you were unbaned on the 6th... you were told multiple times that this was your last chance... and what did you do? used a homophobic slur in a joking way... how many times have you been told to read the rules... to follwo the rules... you are not mature enough for the chat room... so, your chat privies will be suspended until either myself, or an admin, deems you mature enough to rejoin the chat community... no, i will not show you mercy... you are permabanned... now, maybe this will teach you to think before you hit the enter key...

Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#4 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:22 PM

ugggg OEFVeteran it wasn't even bad. Why are you so hard on me?

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#5 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:23 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit son!

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#6 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:23 PM

Bow to the power of OEF

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#7 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:24 PM

you uderstand the rule you broke, right.... or do i need to pull the logs and break it down Barney style for you....

Mossberg 500 ZMB

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#8 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

Barney style! Barney style!

#9 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

No you don't but I would just like one more chance. I know your going to say I told you and others told you that this was your last chance but I really just didn't want to get banned. I was trying sooooo hard not to.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#10 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

Why are you so hard on me?

Are you fucking kidding me? If anything we've been easy on you before, especially given all the chances we've given you to come back to chat. Every single time, you get yourself banned again within the week.

Take the hint.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#11 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:27 PM

Why are you so hard on me?

Are you fucking kidding me? If anything we've been easy on you before, especially given all the chances we've given you to come back to chat. Every single time, you get yourself banned again within the week.

Take the hint.

I know, that statement was pretty false. sorry about that.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#12 Dev.

Dev.

Totally a sophomore member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

You got like 3 more chances than I've seen other people have.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#13 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

i've personally given you more chances then i've given anyone else... because you are young and inexperienced... but, there is a limit... and you have reached, and exceeded that limit... message me back this time next year if you want to re-evaluate your chat privies... other then that, enjoy the forums while you still can

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#14 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Just one more chance OEFVeteran. PLEASE! I promise I will talk much less and not get banned again. PLEASE just one more chance.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#15 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

Just one more chance OEFVeteran. PLEASE! I promise I will talk much less and not get banned again. PLEASE just one more chance.

btw this just feeds OEF

#16 Morgan-Crp

Morgan-Crp

#TeamAbby

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

This is your 4th time being banned dude. 

Maybe in a couple years when you're not 12 you can come back. 

#17 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

if you have a problem with mu decision, make a formal complaint thread and bring this to the attention of Willie... at this point, only he can overturn my decision... but be warned, if you waste his time, you wont be posting here much longer

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#18 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

OEFVeteran, I'm sorry and I know I shouldn't have said what I said and I'm not trying to instigate you or annoy you in any way. I just feel a little mad right now and disappointed with myself. Just to ask, what do you mean a formal complaint and "you won't be posting here much longer?

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#19 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

go to the complaint section... you complain to the admin about me banning you... if the admin feel you have wasted their time, then the usually response is to suspend form the forums as well...

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#20 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

Lets not do that, instead I'll hope willie sees this instead. I would like to at least have the forums.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#21 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

That means you can complain waste everyone's time because you know what you did and they will ban you. Foreva

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#22 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

bigx, Yes, I already stated that I will not submit a complaint and rather hope instead that willie sees this thread.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#23 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

bigx, your input isnt needed here... you are already on my shit list... you dont want to see what happens next....

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#24 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

OEFVeteran, I realize what I said was wrong and I think you've taught me an important lesson. In a way I'm thankful you banned me because I believe it will make me more mature in a way. I have nothing bad to say about you and I wish you the best.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#25 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,964 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

OEF again not trying to rustle the jimmies but this is a rant. I can post in the rant section. I dont see what the problem is.

Also word of advice Justin B, if you want to troll people on chat and get some shiggles just use a chatroom like Omegle or something much less likely to get into trouble. 

#26 XGC_Cheevo

XGC_Cheevo

Pod Scalping You

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:28 PM

troll with chat roulette.  works 60% of the time, everytime.

#27 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:29 PM

just because this is the rant section doesnt mean you can instigate in here... it was already explained to Justin what would happen, you complain, just ads fuel to the fire... but, to ensure that you dont post anything else like a dumbass, i am moving this to the compaint section and deleting any non op and mod posts...

Mossberg 500 ZMB

#28 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:44 PM

OEFVeteran I have learned my lesson. I will not complain any longer and as I said, I wish you the best.

Justin B.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#29 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

Justin B.

I have a question, why in the world would you hope I see this topic?? Are you serious?

What would make you think that in any way that you begging and pleading for the fourth time about a ban you have received? You have alot to understand about the internet and life. Do you seriously think because you say you have learned as you have said many times before? Also when it is time for your ban to come off you are asking to get back as soon as possible but once in there it does not take you long to be banned again.

So what in your right mind makes you think I would come over here and see your plea and go, well he said he learned this time. Let me allow him back in after my mods and staff that I appreciate so very much since they dedicate time for their personal lives to assist Mike and I maintain a place for users to come and get help when they need it. Yes we have issues but if it was not for my staff this place would have fallen apart and out of control and be no fun for anyone to enjoy. You enjoy being here for the fact that the staff care and want the best for this sport. They attempt in the smallest of ways to contribute by helping here. Now since you have no responsibilities you do not understand nor appreciate time. This is a commodity that is used so much, and once used you will never get it back. Once that moment is gone, there is no getting that moment back. My staff takes out of their personal life time to come and help and assist in something they believe in as much as Mike and I do.

So now that you have a better idea, why in your right mind do you feel I need to overstep a decision made by one of my staff members and that many others staffers support his decision. I would say they do not matter more than you because you said you learned your lesson??

If you can explain to me why you feel this is valid for me to do. I will consider it. Now if you give me song and dance Bullshit lines, I will guarantee you, you will see a side of me, you wish you never did. I take my staff very serious and appreciate and respect each and every member of it. So for me to go over their heads, would take an exceptional situation or an abuse of power. Neither which I foresee in this situation.

My advise for you is to take your medicine, sleep in the bed you made, or any other analogy you would like to use. But basically I am telling you to man up and accept your punishment for your actions. Your banned see you in a year. As OEF stated enjoy the forums and in a year send him a message and see if he feels you deserve another chance at that time.

#30 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

OK, I see what your saying willie and I don't want to be banned from the forums at least for saying this but, I think that OEFVeteran is pretty harsh on people. Maybe not as harsh to me because like he said, I am young and don't yet understand reality fully. I agree with what you said that your staff takes personal time out of their lives to moderate here and you respect them. I do too. But I also, go into "take it outside" sometimes just to see what people are mad about and see if I can relate. Well, when I do go in, usually (not always) there is a thread with a user complaining to OEFVeteran about being banned. Now, its not for me to say that the ban was fair or not fair, because I'm not a moderator, nor should I care because I don't know what went on (usually). All I'm saying is that OEFVeteran seems to be the cause of quite a few bans and I'm not sure they are all really fair.

Now, this is just my opinion and I know it will not get me unbanned from chat. But please, do not ban me from the forums for saying this too. I used to have fun here and still do. But, chat seems to get in the way of my time here and I always end up doing something in chat and getting myself banned. I like TechPB very much and you and Mike were the reason I started to paintball. I wish nothing but the best to all the moderators and creators of TechPB.

- Justin B.

Edited by Justin B., 10 July 2013 - 09:56 AM.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#31 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

OK, I see what your saying willie and I don't want to be banned from the forums at least for saying this but, I think that OEFVeteran is pretty harsh on people. Maybe not as harsh to me because like he said, I am young and don't yet understand reality fully. I agree with what you said that your staff takes personal time out of their lives to moderate here and you respect them. I do too. But I also, go into "take it outside" sometimes just to see what people are mad about and see if I can relate. Well, when I do go in, usually (not always) there is a thread with a user complaining to OEFVeteran about being banned. Now, its not for me to say that the ban was fair or not fair, because I'm not a moderator, nor should I care because I don't know what went on (usually). All I'm saying is that OEFVeteran seems to be the cause of quite a few bans and I'm not sure they are all really fair.

Now, this is just my opinion and I know it will not get me unbanned from chat. But please, do not ban me from the forums for saying this too. I used to have fun here and still do. But, chat seems to get in the way of my time here and I always end up doing something in chat and getting myself banned. I like TechPB very much and you and Mike were the reason I started to paintball. I wish nothing but the best to all the moderators and creators of TechPB.

- Justin B.

Ok, Justin I am going to play along since I also understand as stated you are young and do not fully understand to the point facts. Now think about this and the users you claim that OEF bans, including yourself.

Did OEF come in the chat and for no reason at all, just come and ban someone?  Never!

Does OEF come in to the chat and say, you know what today I am going to ban so and so, just because I can?  Never!

Does OEF ban someone for breaking a rule they claim, they were not aware of, they did not see it in the rules, or the famous ones, such as "it wasn't me, it was my brother, sister, friend, cousin or whoever else was in the house at the time?  Always!!

If you see a common thread between the users that open the compalin topics, they never accept their responsibility for their part in the reason and cause behind them receiving the ban. I monitor the logs when someone makes these claims. These are the users OEF has stated to bring it up to me and the user have ended up with forum vacation afterwards. Because everytimethey have, they lied to me, wasted my time as well as the staff members that has to explain to me when the ban occured and why. We have a special section where all bans are charted and logged so when someone such as yourself comes to cry about OEF being an asshole and such. I have somewhere to go and see, that he asks at least once to quit before he bans the users. Most of the time the user gets 3 warnings. Even after the fact that they are just coming off the ban list for a similiar violation.

So to recap, does OEF ban user? Yes

Does he has a reason to ban the users? Yes

Do they claim to be innocent or want another chance and they will be good? Almost always

Do they deserve the second chance? maybe 1 out of 10 does. To clarify, most deserve their small vacation or a week. When you look at it, that is 1/52 or a year? That is .019230 of the total time ina full year! How small a punishment considering. I feel a week is a good amount of time to say "Damn I was being an ass and they are not going to put up with my shit as my parents and family do, I got what I deserved"  Now if they did that and 95% of the users that get banned do this. Why do you really care and think that such a small portion of children deserve the extra attention and babysitting on the internet that you are asking for?

OEF is by no means a nice sweet guy. He is a straight shooter and does not take shit from anyone. I can admit he is rough around the edges.But he is consistent and is willing to help and do what is needed.

#32 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

I won't argue with you there. I know you have rules for a reason. I almost always get banned from chat within a week because I make a mistake once. Like this time I didn't get a warning or anything. After I typed it in about a minute later (I don't know the exact amount of time in between) I realized that it was against the rules. Then I was banned before I could say anything about it. Now yes I did deserve this ban because it was against the rules. I don't want to argue with you anymore because I look up to you in a sense and want to be as good as you and Mike. I will enjoy the forums.

Thanks,

Justin B.

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#33 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

Justin......You have were given WAY many more chances then I was...Consider yourself lucky...

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#34 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:59 PM

Silence That one guy. You can't do with out me so be glad I'm in the forums now to talk to you...lol

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#35 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

Everyone should be treated the same. Why should you of been given more chances? Once again....you should for fortunate Justin. But yes...I could not live with out my lurking troll who watches over TechPB.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#36 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:11 PM

well, this is a closed issue... so its a closed thread

Mossberg 500 ZMB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users