• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Greg bond

Greg bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

I bought a new axe a couple of months ago. Upgraded to the lurker bolt but haven't had time to put it in and mess with the settings yet.
This past weekend I bought a dm5 and it is in mint condition. I am playing in my first tournament next month and was wondering which gun I should use. I love the way the dm5 shoots and feels but it doesn't have any ramping. So I guess my real question is can I even use the dm is tournament play since there is no psp setting

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

Tune the Axe and it will shoot pretty close to the DM unless the DM has the LPR set low.

#3 Greg bond

Greg bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

Right now I have the axe down to 160. I haven't put new bolt in yet because I have to mess with the dwell and just haven't had to to mess with it because every time I go play I just want to okay instead of sitting and the chrono and messing with the setting till it shoots right

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:11 PM

You don't need to lower the dwell to use the Lurker bolt, that would just help efficiency.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 10 July 2013 - 05:12 PM.

#5 Greg bond

Greg bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

Ok. The instructions for the bolt said I need to drop the dwell so it will lower efficiency and therefore making it easier on paint. But I will just put it in and see what happens

#6 NICKMISIU

NICKMISIU

Smartass of forever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

Tune up the axe and then shoot both. Choose.

Doesn't matter what gun you have, how old you are, what paint you shoot, who your up against, how bad of a day you had... All that matters is that your playing paintball now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users