3 replies to this topic

#1 PieCars

PieCars

Time to nut up or shut up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

I know some shit has gone down on here in the past few days, extreme trolling, instigating, etc. Let's try and put that behind us and give me some good advice, alright? Good. 

So here's my issue, my pinokio is on a slow decline, had it for a while now and sometimes it forgets to feed and I have to turn it off and on to get it to work, sometimes it has brand new batteries and says they are low, a bunch of problems and I've been wanting to get a new loader for some time now. I don't hate any of the hoppers on the market right now, but I know some new ones are coming out. So what would you guys suggest? Use my pinokio for the rest of the summer then buy a new loader? Get a currently new one for a lower price once the next line of superloaders comes out? Or get a new one now? Buy used? Support your advice please, that's all I ask. I don't want to be the start of a new bandwagon war.

INB4 Upgrade mentality, no, I just want a reliable speedball hopper for NCPA play. 

Thanks!

My Feedback 4/0/0

#2 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,174 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

i would say use your pinokio until it dies. then buy a superloader used. if the next gen comes out then the resale of the current superloaders will go down even more. if you like your pinokio then you can probably buy another one used for cheap, considering we already know about the new pinokio.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#3 McAwesomeVille

McAwesomeVille

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

I would say get a vmax and put the pinokio prop on it and get a used superloader when you have the money

#4 PieCars

PieCars

Time to nut up or shut up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

I have the money, right now I'm just trying to decide which one to get, once the new superloaders drop

My Feedback 4/0/0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users