• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 TheMajorFB

TheMajorFB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

I am looking for my first paintball gun and i was looking at the proto rail so i called hustle paintball and asked some questions. so i ask is it reliable they said no they used 3 different proto rails and and it took a few months for them to even finish it. when they took it apart it broke is just kept braking so ya just a thought.

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,113 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

Shocking fact? More like someone had a few issues with some. Plus it's Hustle, some of the guys there look like they've got less than adequate technical knowledge.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 10 July 2013 - 11:45 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#3 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

no they used 3 different proto rails and and it took a few months for them to even finish it. 

I don't understand what that means? I had a rail and loved it. Very simple marker and shoots amazingly so I don't see how it can be unreliable. 

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,091 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:07 AM

Paintball technology is really at the point where nothing is "unreliable" anymore if properly cared for, which is almost always incredibly simple.  I like Hustle's videos and customer service, but they be dumb when it comes to products made by their sponsors or the competitors of their sponsors.  Honestly I'm surprised they didn't recommend the Rail since they are now Dye sponsored.

#5 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:22 AM

I thought they were still "Eclipsors for Lyfe" guys?

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#6 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,916 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:40 AM

My kinda guys then. I've grown out of the whole I want a supa electro phase but Eclipse is still hands down the best.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#7 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:15 AM

I thought they were still "Eclipsors for Lyfe" guys?

my question is wtf are you doing up so early orange? disruptive's doors don't open for another 4 hours. just teasing.

anyways jokes asides onto my contribution to this thread I

V

I am looking for my first paintball gun and i was looking at the proto rail so i called hustle paintball and asked some questions. so i ask is it reliable they said no they used 3 different proto rails and and it took a few months for them to even finish it. when they took it apart it broke is just kept braking so ya just a thought.

please rephrase this in a way that actually makes sense. also every company is bound to ship out a few lemons, and while yes, these are made by machines, humans still have to input things to make the machine work. Also from personal experience my '11 rail has been nothing but wonderful even though the eyes don't work ( bought the gun 2nd hand off craigslist for 130) and it being fairly dirty i've never had it once give me trouble. oh and ive had that marker for about a year now and it still works with no problem and i have not once cleaned it since i got it. never got around to calling dye for a tool kit.

Edited by III Kezia III, 11 July 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Lulzjustacat.png

#8 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

The 2011 Rail may be a gas hog, but it's extremely reliable. Treat it like you would any other spool valve and it will treat you well.

#9 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

The 2011 Rail may be a gas hog, but it's extremely reliable. Treat it like you would any other spool valve and it will treat you well.

This. Rails are tanks.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#10 imnothim

imnothim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

Yeah my rails been great. The only "problem" I've had was the first pack of batteries i got with it was shit. All 4 duracells only lasted one day. Would'nt cycle fully the next time out. It loves fresh batteries. Since then it's been a tank.

#11 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

Only "problem" a Rail has is being a gas hog as stated above. 

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#12 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

Mines never gone down.

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users